Paper Dolls

Saratoga Springs, NY View map Visit website

Based in Saratoga Springs, New York, Paper DOlls is a wedding invitation and stationery company. Offering bespoke designs and popular styles, the team here is committed to finding the best paper products that suit your personal tastes. The business was founded in 2006 by two women who wanted to share their passion for stationery. Their design services are well-suited for the to-be-weds who want to bring a specific vision for their wedding invitation suite to life.

Paper Dolls sees their products as a way to invoke emotion and set the scene for an event filled with joy. Should you choose to create a bespoke design, an appointment gives you the opportunity to sit down with the professionals here and discuss your ideas. Their pre-designed themes vary, offering an option for every preference and color scheme.

• Woman-owned

Meredith Married on 08/16/2014
    Cora was wonderful to work with! I had felt overwhelmed and exhausted looking through options online. As soon as I sat down in the Paper Dolls shop, I felt at ease. The process was was so easy! Cora also put me in touch with a fabulous calligrapher. The invitations were truly beautiful - and affordable. Highly recommend!
  • User1527927 2+ years ago
    Alyssa at Paper Dolls has been incredibly helpful in designing and printing our Save the Date cards and invitations. She gave us several options and was completely willing to tweak the design as requested. These invitations are beautiful products at a fair price.
    Michele Married on 08/03/2013
    I dealt with Cora from Paper Dolls (I believe she is the owner) and she was great! We did a seating chart and she completely captured our vision! I was e-mailing her a few times a week with changes that needed to be made with people being added to or taken off the seating chart. She also gave us a matt and a frame to use with our chart! She did a great job and I would highly recommend. They do other paper products like invitations and save the dates as well.

Real Weddings

• Greg & Kaitlin
    27 photos · 06/21/2015

454 Broadway | No.4 Saratoga Springs, NY, 12866
Location of (Paper Dolls)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding