Carta Bella Reviews

54 Reviews for Carta Bella

• Thomas

Thomas Downey · Getting married on 04/17/2020

Fabulous service

Joanne was an absolute pleasure to work with. We never had to worry about getting in touch with or hearing back from her. She offered us insights into what she has seen with other clients which proved to be invaluable.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Carta Bella's reply:

Thank you Karen and Thomas. It was a pleasure to work with you as well and I wish you the best!
    Joanne

Alex Rusate · Married on 10/05/2019

Impeccable quality and excellent service

My fiance and I went with Joanne at Carter Bella for a wedding invitations as well as our table side and could not be happier. She has a great attention to detail, was quick to turn around everything that we sent to her and the end product who is really great. It was nice to have someone like Joanne to work with while planning a wedding because she took all the stress out of this part of the process for us.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Patricia · Married on 04/15/2017

Joann was amazing to work with. Very accomatingand helpful. Couldnthave Asked for a better person to do my daughters invites

Sent on 01/28/2017
  • User7720544 · 2+ years ago

Joann was amazing! Everything came out beautiful. I didn't know people would compliment our invitations but we got multiple comments. She did everything in a very timely manner. We had her do our invitations,seating chart, table names, and thank you cards. I would have had her do the save the dates also but I didn't find her i time. When I was unsure how I wanted the thank you notes she was patient be let us figure it out. Everything was amazing I will probably use her again for Holiday cards, invitations and anything else I can think of.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

Joanne is the absolute best!!!! She is so creative and has a million options to choose from. Whatever you envision she can do! She is very prompt in responding to emails and extremely accommodating when picking anything up (invitations, extra envelopes she prints, etc). Joanne also is willing to put anything in the mail and shipping was always very quick as well. Thank you so much, Joanne!!

Sent on 02/06/2017
  • weddingdiva2016

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2016

Our invitations were lovely and very elligent looking. Someone even had our invitation framed and gave It to us as a gift!

Sent on 01/29/2017

We just sent out our beautiful invitations for our June wedding and absolutely LOVE them!! Not only are we thrilled with how they came out, but we continue to receive compliments from our guests on how lovely they are. Joanne was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made us feel very comfortable, didn't rush us as we made our decisions, and was very flexible any time we made a change. We would highly recommend Carta Bella to anyone who is looking for the absolute perfect wedding (or any event) invitation! Thank you, Joanne!!

Sent on 04/10/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/06/2015

Joanne is amazing! She provided me with many choices for invitations and helped me carefully decide on a style that matched my vision. Once I placed an order, she was able to get our invitations to us more quickly than I even anticipated. Joanne is very knowledge about her craft, and was able to provide me with guidance when I needed it. As a busy bride, I really appreciated that she was able to address all of our wedding invitations at a minimal free. It was a huge time saver! All of the work Joanne did turned out beautifully and I really appreciated her careful attention to detail!

Sent on 10/11/2015

jessica · Married on 10/11/2014

Joanne at Carta Bella did an amazing job. My first meeting with her made me think that the invitations were going to be really expensive. However, once she put together the sample for me and told me the price, it was much lower than it should have been for the quality of work. I loved the save the dates and invitations she did for me so much that I am having her do all of my table numbers, signage, etc. She really does beautiful work and will make the whole process very easy for you!

Sent on 07/12/2014

nicolle · Married on 10/04/2014

Joanne is incredible to work with. From the time we set up our first meeting she was so responsive and accommodating to our schedules. I came prepared to our first meeting with several different ideas and Joanne instantly knew the look I was going for and was able to help me pick out something that matched our style and our budget. Throughout the process, Joanne was always available to help me pick out the perfect wording, assembly and other details. Our guests have been raving about the invitations after receiving them in the mail. It has truly set the tone for our wedding and everyone is looking forward to the big day!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Joanne was amazing to work with. Everything came out better than I could have imagined! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/27/2014
  • Iliana

Iliana · Married on 06/27/2014

We had most of our wedding stationary done at Carta Bella and could not have chosen a better place! I was very particular with how I wanted everything to look, and Joanne was not only so patient with us, but she made sure that we were 100% satisfied with everything. She's so knowledgable, artistic, and professional. Definitely recommend her a million times over!!!

Sent on 09/13/2014

Joanne was great to work with. We appreciate the time she spent with us in finding an invitation we liked that was around our budget. We would definitely recommend her in the future to any of our friends and family.

Sent on 02/14/2014

I got my bridal shower invitations and my wedding invitations from Carta Bella and was extremely happy with the service, selection and help with the whole process.

Sent on 02/23/2014

Jessica · Married on 03/29/2014

Our expectations were exceeded from both a service and quality standpoint. Joanne was patient and very helpful with our wedding invitation needs.

Sent on 02/23/2014

Danielle · Married on 03/21/2014

I can't say enough great things, she was so wonderful and helpful during the entire process. The invitations are beautiful!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Kelly · Married on 11/30/2013

Extremely gorgeous work. Joanne is very talented and accommodating. She helped me create the invitation of my dreams that no one else could. She's honest and dedicated and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/02/2014

Kacie · Married on 11/15/2013

Joanne did our save the dates, invitations, favor cards and we are now in contact with her for our thank you cards. She does a great job!

Sent on 02/17/2014

Kaitlin · Married on 11/09/2013

It was a pleasure to work with Joanne. Our wedding invitations were beautiful and we received many compliments on them. Joanne was able to provide us with expert guidance and really helped to make the process enjoyable. I can not say enough good things about the services that she provides!

Sent on 02/26/2014
  • Kyra

Kyra · Married on 11/09/2013

It was such a pleasure working with Joanne at Carta Bella. I sought her out after recalling how beautiful the invitations were for my friend's wedding. Although I didn't really have a vision, after spending some time discussing what was important to me and that I didnt' want a "cookie cutter" invitation, she helped me create the most beautiful custom wedding invitation. I can't tell you how many compliments I received once they arrived in people's mailboxes! I know many people think " it's just paper" but I truly believe that the invitation sets the tone for the event and I wanted my guests to know how beautiful the day would be, without being too "over-the-top." Any questions I had, Joanne was right there to answer them and everything was done in a timely fashion. It also helps that Joanne is extrememly personable and great to work with. I would defintiely recommend using Carta Bella and I look forward to future "events" to be announced by her design!!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Morgan · Married on 11/08/2013

Recommend 100% I wanted something specific and I got what I was looking for but even BETTER! Wouldn't have gone anywhere else! You won't be disappointed! Great job! Thank you!

Sent on 08/10/2013

Joanne Barry was amazing. Her product was outstanding and her professionalism and warmth made the process so much fun. My invitations to my wedding were so elegant and beautiful.

Sent on 03/19/2014
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 11/02/2013

Thank you Carta Bella for such an amazing job with all of our wedding stationary! Joanne helped us with a lot of different pieces for our wedding including save the date magnets with a custom info card, customized wedding invitations, and all of our wedding signage (place cards, welcome note, thank you note, bathroom notes, etc). Joanne is extremely creative, and was able to help with all different kinds of details! We kept a running theme throughout all of our stationary pieces, and Joanne made everything very easy! We even had a little bit of a budget, and Joanne was willing to be flexible, and help us come up with ideas that looked FANTATSTIC but weren't breaking the bank. Overall, we were absolutely thrilled with how everything turned out! We thank you for your creative eye and attention to detail! Would definitely recommend Carta Bella for all of your custom stationary needs!

Sent on 03/15/2014

Karolina · Married on 09/21/2013

Carta Bella did an amazing job with our wedding invitations! Joanne made all of our ideas for what we wanted come true! Guests were calling our parents and us to tell us that they have never seen such beautiful wedding invitations. In fact, our invitations were so beautiful we decided to have Carta Bella make our wedding menus, church programs, table numbers, favor tags, and place cards. Everything looked well coordinated and the compliments were endless at the wedding. Joanne was truly wonderful and easy to work with. We are definitely using Carta Bella for future invitations!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Mary · Married on 09/13/2013

Joanne knew all of the answers to the questions I didn't know I had. She is a wonderful person to work with. Very thoughtful and knows her wording etiquette! My invitations were beautiful and she worked with my budget. She also does table numbers, which people are still raving about!

Sent on 03/04/2014