Schenectady, NY 12345 Map · Phone number

About The Pink Orange

Luxury is the pinnacle of what The Pink Orange strives to create, but not in ways commonly attributed to opulence or frivolousness. To us, luxury means creating exquisite designs with details pulled from the beauty and inspiration of the everyday.

From birth announcements, to party and wedding invites, to corporate branding, The Pink Orange designs stationery that focuses on details that provide an intimate glimpse into our clients' style and celebration. Custom monograms, unique flourishes, intricate die-cuts and innovative printing methods are only a few of our special touches that set us apart from our competition.

The custom design process is such a fun part! The first step would be to contact us and set up a consultation appointment (we can do this in person or via webchat, email or phone). In order for us to design the best product, we like to take the time to chat and really get to know our clients so that the design is unique for each event and need. We find inspiration in just about anything - from an engagement story to a piece of fabric that is near and dear. This is the fun part in custom design! After the initial meeting, The Pink Orange takes all information and brainstorms design concepts (that includes pricing) and presents ideas to you in person or via email. Once the concept has been decided and pricing is at a comfortable level, the design fun begins! Fully designed stationery is then presented, with feedback and refinement occurring before anything is printed. The finished result is unique and customized especially for the occasion, and leaves a lasting impression of creativity and amazement! For more detailed information, please contact us so we can best answer your questions. We aim to make this a fulfilling and enjoyable experience for you!

Follow The Pink Orange on

logo
The Pink Orange
A gorgeous custom invitation suite combines elements from vintage posters as well as French and...
logo

11 Reviews for The Pink Orange

Catherine · Married on 09/24/2017

I had an amazing experience designing my wedding stationary with Rebecca at The Pink Orange. When I began looking for invitations I knew I wanted something unique that fit with the style of my wedding. From day one I knew I wanted a cobalt blue envelope. I looked at every stationary vendor in the Albany-Troy area and no one could accommodate me. I was told it was just not possible. At this point I knew I needed some custom services and when I stumbled on The Pink Orange online, I immediately sent an email. From the first meeting I knew I wanted to work with Rebecca. Just from the style of her office space and look of the website I was impressed, but her sweet, friendly personality makes her amazing to work with. Of course the blue envelope was no problem and she worked with my ideas and style and we came up with invitation suite! I purchased all my stationary at The Pink Orange from Save the Dates, to Shower Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Programs, Favor Tags etc. The service was wonderful, quick, and professional. It was beyond what I hoped for and no detail was left unattended. I can’t imagine going anywhere else for invitations in the future and I would give Rebecca at The Pink Orange my highest recommendation.

Sent on 11/12/2012

erica · Married on 07/07/2013

I never knew there was so much paper available for invitations! Thanks to Rebecca I found out. We had no idea about invitations and what we wanted, but she helped create the best, original and fun invitation for our amazing day. She had so many brilliant ideas and was such a pleasure to work with. Everything was done professionally and prompt. She deserves 10 stars. The best!!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Carissa · Married on 09/08/2012

I cannot say enough wonderful things about The Pink Orange!! One of the best decisions we made throughout the entire wedding process was hiring Rebecca at The Pink Orange to do our invitations, menus, escort cards, and reception stationary details! She is beyond talented and uses new & innovative design ideas that I've never seen before. The menus she made were like a work of art and tied the entire place settings together. Not to mention that we are still getting compliments on our invitations a month after the wedding. You will not be disappointed if you have her design your invitations and wedding details - worth every penny! :)

Sent on 10/01/2012

Award

The Pink Orange FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• Erin Marzilli: Make Up Artist
    Erin Marzilli: Make Up Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Meeting Rebecca and seeing her design work inspired me to get going on doing a monthly email templates for my clients and she executed my vision for my Beauty Bulletins better than I could imagine :) If you were to ask anyone who knows me they would tell you that I am a perfectionist with OCD tendencies. I didn't even have to tweak my online beauty bulletins once! Rebecca knew exactly what I wanted the first time around. Rebecca was excited to work on my project which made me even more excited to work with her. She is fast, creative, inspiring and strategic --- all at the same time. Thank you Rebecca. I am still trying to find more excuses to work with you!! Oh, and Rebecca designed me a beautiful logo to stamp on marketing materials :) I love it!!

• Angela's Bridal
    Angela's Bridal Wedding Dresses

Unique, elegant & amazing designs and stationary for your big day or any special occasion! The Pink Orange is unlike anything you have seen before. Their attention to detail and creativity will make your event so personalized. We LOVE The Pink Orange, they have helped to make some of our events super special and creating our new branding a breeze!

• Full Moon Farm
    Full Moon Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Full Moon Farm loves The Pink Orange. Their ink and papers are innovative, and their letterpress technique is to-die-for. You'll love their work. We know we do!

• Schenectady See on map
    5183208417 (Phone number)
    We are open M-F, 9-5 by appointment, evenings and weekends are by appointment only. We look forward to meeting you!