43 Reviews for Invited Paperie

Embossed (1)
Engraving (1)
Thermography (1)
36 Invited Paperie Reviews

Jennifer is amazing to work with. From the minute we met her we knew she was the right person to handle all of our paper needs for our wedding. With all of the options out there the invitation process can become very overwhelming but Jennifer walked us through each and every detail and made it not only easy but fun. She turned our visions into a reality and the results were beautiful!

Profile Picture Emma, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My husband and I COULD NOT be happier that we chose Invited Paperie for our wedding! After meeting with a couple other vendors who we weren't very impressed with, we finally found Invited Paperie, and Jennifer Applbaum was absolutely amazing! She immediately understood exactly what we were wanting, has the best taste, and was easily able to fill in any creative "gaps" we had when we weren't able to make a decision on something. The only negative feelings I have now are resulting from the fact that the wedding is over, and we no longer get to work with Jennifer. I sincerely, sincerely hope that she will still be around and available the next time we have a big event requiring paperie!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Jennifer was great to work with! She showed us invites within our budget and helped guide us to a beautiful, stand out invitation! I could not have been more pleased and would use her again in a heartbeat!!!??

Profile Picture Anne, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had a great time with Jennifer and our planner. I think we changed our minds like a 100 times and she never flinched.

Profile Picture Charles, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jennifer is amazing. She takes the time to understand your hearts desire and then makes it happen.

Profile Picture Keri, 8/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Fabulous, patient, creative and budget conscious, Jennifer was great!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved working with Jennifer at Invited. Our save the dates and invitations were beautiful and we received many compliments. She was very helpful when I was undecided many times. We also purchased our wedding day paper good through Invited, which helped bring everything together. Definitely recommended.

Profile Picture Macy, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We absolutely loved working with Jennifer! She was friendly, flexible & just an overall great partner to work with! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 4/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jennifer, as the owner and face of this company, was great in every way. Working with such a solid knowledgable and competent professional really started my wedding planning off on a great path. In one meeting, she took my chaos of a starting point (ideas and emotions) and walked me straight into a place of confidence and hope. She has a quality product and process that I would recommend to anyone I know - you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Colleen, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My mom and I both thoroughly loved working with Jennifer from Invited Paperie! It was super important to my mom that the invitations set the tone for my wedding and were one of a kind! Jennifer helped us do just that! She has an incredible amount of options for invitations, fonts, colors, etc! I was able to essentially make a custom, gorgeous invitation that exactly fit my vision and that my mother loved! I would so highly recommend Invited Paperie!!

Profile Picture Aubrey, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

jennifer did an amazing job, she helped me finding the perfect invitation. She knew exactly what I want. The whole process was very easy and fasts. I strongly recommend her.

Profile Picture Karla, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely meet with Jennifer. She is extremely easy to work with and will produce a beautiful, professional product according to your tastes and preferences.

Profile Picture Gail, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Oh my goodness--we could not be any more thrilled with the job Invited did for our wedding invitations! They were absolutely perfect! I highly recommend Invited Events and will absolutely use them in the future for other events!

Profile Picture Lissa, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Had an amazing experience working with you! Recommending you to everyone I know!!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jennifer was an essential part of our wedding and made it perfect! She's the best!

Profile Picture Madison, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I do not have anything specific to add. I enjoyed working with this company though, and loves the result.

Profile Picture Karen, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was a pleasure working with Invited for my stationary needs. They were professional, prompt, and flexible. They allowed me to guide the design but provided wonderful suggestions and helped out along the way.

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jennifer's service is outstanding! She is considerate of your needs, budget restraints and perspectives and seeks to meet all of those and exceed. She is also warm and inviting!

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/20/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jennifer went over and beyond her call of duty to assist us with the selection of wedding invitations. I never knew there were so many to chose from! We made an appointment and that was so much better because we got one on one service. We wanted someone that was honest and direct and she did it all. She also advised us on wedding etiquette even after we received the invitations. I would highly recommend Invited for any custom invitations or any invitations for that matter.

Profile Picture Beverly, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Assembly, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing

When I started the search for wedding invitations, I quickly became frustrated with the popular avenues. I couldn't find anything I was picturing. The invitation was very high on my priority list, I felt that I was going to have to settle. I stumbled upon Invited. during a search one day and booked an appointment! My fiancé and I LOVED Jennifer from the moment we met her! She was delightful, accommodating, and truly understood the vision of everything we wanted! Her office is gorgeous, I could spend hours flipping through all the pretty papers and invites!! She helped narrow down our choices to give us exactly what we wanted! Jennifer was always quick to respond and gave great insight! And, she's hilarious!! I recommend Jennifer and Invited. to EVERYONE! I know that we will work with her in the future for any other event that we host! THANK YOU!!!!

Profile Picture Miranda, 1/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

Jennifer is an absolute GEM! She made my wedding invitation ideas come to life and was a joy to work with along the way. She quickly understood my aesthetic, offered me beautiful options for my design AND was mindful of the budget we had set! The process was smooth and effortless and I have received TONS of compliments on my final product! I would strongly recommend working with her!

Profile Picture Kelley, 1/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

What a delight and truly a blessing to have used Invited for our invitations, thank you notes, save-the-dates, maps, napkins, church programs and party favors. She even supplied a calligrapher who did an absolutely marvelous job. Jennifer was so professional and easy to work with. Everything was timely and beautiful. I will use her for all my future needs and will not hesitate to refer her to my friends.

Profile Picture Anne, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

Jennifer was wonderful to work with! She made invitation creating FUN and easy. If I had a request or suggestion, she was quick to find the answer and get back with me. She communicated with me every step of the way. I will definitely be recommending her to any of my future friends who are brides.

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Eco-Friendly, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

We used Invited for our rehearsal dinner invitations, wedding invitations and thank you stationary. Jennifer was such a pleasure to work with and we got so many compliments on our invites! Will definitely be recommending her to friends and family.

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews