Hurricane Productions Reviews

63 | Red Bank, NJ

63 Reviews for Hurricane Productions

Marisa · Married on 12/09/2020

Wonderful videography!

Brendan and Dave did a wonderful job on our wedding videography! They were easy to work with and we had a great experience. Our highlight video and long video came out beautifully. They are the perfect way for us to relive our magical wedding.

Sent on 12/16/2020

Rose F. · Married on 03/07/2020

Wonderful Wedding Video

I searched for a reasonably priced, quality videographer for months and finally a friend recommended me to Hurricane. We could not have been happier with the end result. Our videos are beautiful and so well done!! We found the videographers and point of contact, Chelsea, to be extremely professional, responsive, and creative! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/03/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/10/2019

Can't stop watching our video highlight!

I can't say enough good things about my entire experience with Hurricane Productions. We hired them for Videography. From start to finish, things were extremely organized, professional, and I was never left uninformed about anything. Chelsea (the maestro of the whole thing) set up a video chat after my inquiry to give me a face to face in depth over view of all of our options, and the terms. She was extremely helpful in answering my questions, and totally flexible in working with making the best package for us based on our needs a budget. I went in knowing which videographer I wanted to use, as we are old friends, but I know their entire staff if packed with artistic talent and personality (based on their social media, seriously, go follow them. it's fun!). From there, Chelsea set us up with our online dashboard where we were able to view our contract, edit any details to the wedding (times, venue, people, etc), as well as make payments as I could. This was SO appreciated because I was able to pay down my balance little by little with out dealing with calling in or going somewhere and writing a check. DC was my camera man for the day. A week before out big day, the 3 of us got onto the phone to finalize details, talk about any special moments that would be happening at our wedding, and giving a full idea of what our day would be like organization wise. DC was prompt, and so professional the whole day. He melded right in with my photo crew and they just worked so well together the whole day. Anywhere I looked, he was there capturing the shots with out being right in front. We all really had a blast on our wedding day, with our vendors, which is how it should be! I received my highlight video this week as a little teaser for the longer highlight video and raw footage. I've watched it over a dozen times now and I still cry everything. The footage that was taken just blows me away with all of the different angles and genuine moments DC captured. And then the editing to the song we picked is just, seamless. The most reoccurring question I see asked by new brides is "is video worth the extra money". 100000000 times yes! Don't settle for the $500 video guy... Hurricane could not have made this any easier for us, and it was an expense we were going to cut. Quality service, quality product, and honest pricing for a bride on ANY budget.

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole F. · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing wedding photography and video

We've been to Hurricane Productions events in the past and couldn't imagine hiring anyone else for our wedding day photography and videography. Throughout the planning process, the general manager Chelsea was extremely communicative and helpful, and was always available to answer our questions. They also gave us a great price as a referral client and for bundling services. At our wedding, Corynn (photographer) and Markus (videographer) were not only incredibly friendly and professional, but kept us calm and relaxed throughout the day. They didn’t try to force any “standard” shots that we didn’t care about, and made sure we got everything we DID want and then some. We got ~10 next-day preview shots and they are more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. We also rented Hurricane’s photo booth as an add-on for our reception, which was a huge hit with our guests! I am SO excited to see the rest of our photos and our wedding video. Thank you so much for helping us capture our day so perfectly!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Z. · Married on 11/02/2019

Easy to work with

We booked our videographer 2 weeks before the wedding Chelsea was quick to response and very helpful the day if we had Corrine and Marcus who blended so well and helped us get some great footage!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2019

Couldn’t have been more perfect

Steve and I had our wedding on September 28, 2019 in the Poconos. Hurricane Productions was so easy to work with from the beginning. When we met with Chelsea she laid everything out for us and told us which packages would work best for us and where we could save a little bit here and there. We even changed our wedding date and thankfully it wasn’t an issue with them at all and we still got to have the original package we wanted. Dave and Markus couldn’t have captured our wedding in a more perfect way. On the day of we were all laughing and having a great time and on the day I got to view the pictures and watch the videos I couldn’t stop crying happy tears. Those two men have such talent, and I am SO thankful I had them both at our wedding. Alvin kept the dance floor going and we got such great compliments about the music that was played. Cam was the guy running the photo booth (which was the greatest choice we made- lots of fun) and he was so efficient. There was a time where he had technical difficulties but he handled it great and the machine was back up and running in minutes. Overall, Hurricane Productions was absolutely perfect. Our wedding was captured just amazingly. Chelsea was on the ball with everything. We 1000% recommend them for everything!

Sent on 12/14/2019

Kate · Married on 08/30/2019

High quality video and easy to work with

We used Hurricane Productions for our wedding video and purchased the package that came with a shorter highlight video and a full-length feature video. Both videos turned out amazing! Phil and Tyler captured all of the details of the day, even things that went by in a blur for us, and watching the videos makes us feel like we are reliving the best day of our lives. We had a lot of moving parts (two different getting ready locations, church, photos, reception) and Phil and Tyler arrived to all locations promptly and efficiently. They went above and beyond to be sure we’d have amazing memories on video. Chelsea was our coordinator leading up to the wedding and she was incredibly helpful and responsive. We appreciated numerous check in calls throughout the process and that we could schedule them in the evening after work. We knew we were in good hands from start to finish! And, the finished product is such a great quality - all of our friends and family are impressed! Thank you!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Lidiya M. · Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing Team!

We used Hurricane Productions for our videography, photography, DJ, MC, and photo booth and have no regrets! Chelsea helped us tailor our package and was very realistic with where we could save a little. The rest of the team was also great in listening to our ideas, making their own suggestions, and pointing out things we hadn’t considered. Their planning page was helpful in getting us organized and keeping us all on the same page the day of the wedding. We have already received all our photos and they are absolutely stunning. I loved having the photo booth photos to take home the day of the wedding and we received our previews within a week! The hosts and DJ were awesome and definitely took our guests and our concerns into account. Overall, we loved working with the Hurricane Productions team and would definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Corrine · Married on 06/01/2019

Bundled Package is the Way to Go

We had a great experience with Hurricane Productions and bundled our DJ, photographer, videographer and photo booth. This allowed us to have a videographer something we initially didn't think we could afford. Our DJ Alvin did a great job, he listened to us and what we envisioned to ensure we had the best night. Our photographer, Corynn and videographer, Markus worked great together giving us the best possible photos and video without cutting into our party time.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Erica · Married on 02/16/2019

Best day ever!

Working with Hurricane Productions for our wedding was a great experience!  From initial correspondences with Chelsea to creating our wedding day timeline, everything was professional and very organized.  Their online portal was easy to use to view contracts and submit payment.  On our actual wedding day, we worked with Corynn and Dave (DC).  Corynn was with the girls in the morning and arrived promptly and was ready to start shooting.  She also was very conscious of the timeline and kept everyone moving on schedule.  Dave worked with the guys and blended right in making them feel comfortable while shooting.  We really enjoyed working with both Corynn and DC.  We went to several locations around center city Philadelphia and they found the perfect shots.  They were quick at setting us into positions and at times when we weren't loving the shot/angle they were very flexible and accommodating in moving to a different shot.  Moving to the reception, they got amazing shots and hardly noticed they were there.  We are so glad we received the wedding album with our photography package.  We continue to receive compliments from family and friends and happily recommend Hurricane Productions for those in need of photography services.  Beautiful photos and great staff!Shout out and many thanks also to Nick for helping behind the scenes, coordinating, editing, album creation, and much more!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Lindsay · Married on 12/14/2018

Amazing night

We absolutely loved working with the team- Chelsea was amazing in getting back to us and answering any questions. Alvin was our DJ! He was amazing at having the entire dance floor packed, listened to all of our needs and had the perfect amount of "hyping" up the crowd over the microphone. Not to mention he went above and beyond- our video people backed out last minute and he was more than willing to lend his memory card and camera to our friend. EXCELLENT SERVICE- Also... the venue asked for Alvin's information for recommendations in the future- thanks for making our night amazing!!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Ann G. · Married on 10/20/2018

Alvin is a Fantastic DJ!

We hired Hurricane Productions for our reception music, photo booth and up lighting. We were absolutely thrilled with them! The open photo booth was a hit and the up lighting looked fantastic! But the real gem of this company is Alvin who was our DJ! We got so many compliments on him and his music selection! My husband and I had a phone conference with Alvin before the wedding and we immediately felt like he was on the same page as us! He kept our dance floor packed and even checked in with us throughout the night to make sure everything was going smoothly. We would recommend them to anyone looking for entertainment!!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2018

We want to thank everyone at Hurricane Productions for making this past weekend (10/05/2018) so memorable and unforgettable. Everyone at Hurricane is professional, kind and personable. We knew from the first time we met Chelsea and Vincent that Hurricane Productions would be a part of our special day. We didn't even meet with any other companies! From the beginning they were so warm and welcoming and so low pressure - it was a breath of fresh air. We are so happy we got our photography, videography, DJ, Emcee and photo booth services through Hurricane. Corynn and Ashley made taking pictures SO MUCH FUN! They totally picked up on our vibe and the feel of our group and ran with it. The sneak peek photos we received are absolutely beautiful, and we're so excited to see the rest! Phil and Tyler were so awesome and had such great ideas for the video! They really made the day fun and memorable for us! We also cannot even begin to explain how much we loved Robbie as our Emcee and Alvin as our DJ! We did not get off of that dance floor once, and neither did our wedding guests! We received so many compliments about how fun Alvin and Robbie were, and people have already been asking us for Hurricane's information! Chelsea was AWESOME at that photo booth! I can tell by our photo booth book that people did NOT stop taking photos! They had so much fun, and really loved that they could have as many copies as they wanted! Thank you, Chelsea, for handling our crazy guests and meeting their enthusiasm with your own! Choosing Hurricane Productions was one of the best decisions we've made throughout our whole wedding process. We cannot thank you all enough for making our big day absolutely perfect. Anyone that we can refer to you we will, and we truly hope our paths get to cross again in the future. Thank you again!!!!!! You guys are awesome!!

Best,
    The Rozzis!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Alexa · Married on 08/03/2018

I cannot say enough about hurricane productions!! My parents booked them for my sweet 16 ten years ago and everyone loved them then, so my now husband and I knew we had to have them do our wedding and everyone loved them yet again! Vinny, Strato, & Chelsea we’re extremely helpful and accommodating and truly brought our vision to life!! Vinny & Strato had everyone up on the dance floor the entire night. The entertainment at our wedding was just perfect and we could not have been more happy with Hurricane Productions! I would highly, highly recommend these guys for your perfect wedding entertainment!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Rachel C. · Married on 07/29/2018

If you don't think you want a video, you do.

I was one of those people that was against having a videographer at first. No one could give me a truly good reason why we should have video along with our photographers. The best reason someone gave me was that whenever she and her husband got in a fight, she'd watch her wedding video and remember just how much she loves her husband. But realistically, I thought a video was a waste, especially since I'd be there, and obviously it was my wedding day so I'd remember it right? WRONG! Here's the real reason you should have a video. Not to remember someone who might pass away, not to fix a fight with your wife or husband, but because no matter how good your memory is or how swiftly you move through the crowd, you're can't be everywhere. That sounds silly, but think about it. You're in the middle of your first look, so you don't get to see it. At the ceremony, as the bride, you're behind everyone walking down the aisle, so you don't see it. You miss half the cocktail hour, and then when you enter the reception, you're last. You don't get to see the dancing before you enter or the fun introductions your bridal party did. It stinks, but especially as the bride, you just can't see everything. There's so much that you miss that can't be caught in photos. That's not something you think about BEFORE your wedding, but it's the truth. And at the reception, there's so much going on that you miss so much. On top of that, you're adrenaline is pumping so much throughout the day that you actually don't really remember everything....or anything.

We decided 3 weeks before our wedding that we might want a videographer. We called Hurricane Productions and explained how we were unsure and didn't want to spend a lot of money on something we might not want or watch ever. Instead of trying to upsell me everything under the sun, they offered me just the raw footage of the event at a very reasonable price. They told me that if I decide, at any point in the future that I want an actual video, they can take that footage and make the video, otherwise, I had the 6 hours of raw footage to do with what I pleased. I honestly, really appreciated that. It wasn't a big commitment, but that way I had the moments in case I wanted them. At the wedding, I barely saw Marcus, though I know he caught everything on tape. The next day, my husband and I both agreed how happy we were with the decision to get the footage. In the grand scheme of things, it's a small cost for a large return. We get to see the sweet, the sappy, the sad, the happy, the funny, and the ridiculous of our wedding. We get to see the stuff we forgot and the things we never got a chance to see. We get to see it as our guests did. These are things you don't think about when you plan. So if you're that person that feels so strongly about not having a video (like I did), please reconsider. Give hurricane productions a call. They're wonderful, accommodating, and only want to make your wedding a day to remember. It's one of the best decisions that we made.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Catherine · Married on 06/14/2018

Hurricane Productions was great to work with from beginning to end. They were responsive, professional, fun, and most importantly, gave us great wedding music the entire day. Strato was fantastic, mixing music that the guests loved, while taking our request lists into consideration. Robbie was great about getting everyone hyped and helping the event run smoothly. Sound was perfect, lighting was perfect, and the videographers were through and I'm sure captured all the special moments of the day so we can share those memories. Our wedding was incredibly fun due in no small part to the preparation and experience of Hurricane Productions. Would highly recommend, and can't wait to celebrate with them again at my brother's wedding next summer!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Samantha · Married on 04/15/2018

My husband and I could not be happier with the services Hurricane productions provided for our wedding day. This will be the 3rd time we hired hurricane for an event with my family. They really know how to capture every moment creatively and keep the dance floor Full!! I HIIIGHLY recommend hurricane for your events. They are professional, responsive, and designed a package that fit our budget. We are forever grateful for hurricane and not skipping a beat on our big day!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Caroline · Married on 03/17/2018

We had the most incredible and wonderful experience working with Hurricane Productions for our wedding on 3/17/18. They were incredibly professional and always answered my emails/questions quickly and with as much information as possible. Phone conferencing with our DJ Alvin, Chelsea, and our videographer Corynn the week leading into our wedding was a huge stress reliever! Just talking to them, you are reassured that they know exactly what they are doing and have all the bases covered. My husband and I still continually receive compliments for Alvin, he was incredible! He listened to our requests and kept everybody dancing all night long! We could not have asked for a more wonderful experience!!!

Sent on 04/27/2018
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 06/23/2017

Highly recommend !

We used Hurricane Productions for our DJ, video and photography for our wedding and we could not be happier! They were very professional and took care of every last detail for us. Chelsea was great at coordinating everything and was always available for questions and concerns leading up to the big day. The week before we even had a conference call with everyone involved to make sure we were organized and all on the same page. It made the day so much less stressful and it ran so smoothly with their help. Our photos and video were incredible and everyone was so easy to work with. Our photographer Corrine was laid back and fun she made us feel so comfortable and took incredible photos. The DJ kept everyone up and dancing the whole night. After the wedding which was in October we had all of our pictures and videos back before the holidays. I really could not say enough good things about them and would highly recommend using them for your special day!

Sent on 07/24/2020

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2017

Hurricane Productions did an amazing job putting our wedding video together! Corynn was easy to work with and the footage quality was top notch. We were really impressed with how the video turned out, and have already enjoyed revisiting our most memorable moments several times. We're so glad we chose Hurricane Productions and couldn't have been happier with the entire experience. Thank you again!

Sent on 11/09/2017

I booked Hurricane Productions for my photographer, videographer and DJ and I couldn't be happier! They are so responsive, professional, and ahead of all the trends. the best part of booking multiple services with the same vendor is the cohesive look and feel that will be obvious to your guests and will show in your photos for years to come. My wedding is May 2016 and I will definitely be back with updates.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Vince · Married on 10/24/2015

After meeting with multiple DJ's for our wedding, it was clear that Vincent and Strato were different right from the get go. You guys got the fact that we had a specific vision in mind, helped clarify it at times and ultimately executed perfectly. From a the ceremony music with specific requests to my old school reggae/ska cocktail hour to mixing the ton of dinner songs we requested (from Jerry Garcia Band to Otis Redding to classic rock and more) with others that stuck to the overall feel we wanted, to totally switching gears and getting the dance floor packed and sweaty after dinner like Anna envisioned you guys totally hit a home run with both of us and our guests.

I keep hearing from guests that the music was totally us, or it was awesome and they had a great time dancing at our wedding, etc. Guests of all ages were glad that you guys kept the music lower (not blasting people out of their seats as many DJ's do) during dinner as we requested which kept the camaraderie of a family style meal in tact so people could still get the fun vibe of the music and talk to each other without screaming!

Overall great job to Vincent and Strato helping us plan the feel and work to the event schedule, and to Strato and the guys who worked the event. You were always professional in our meetings and used your vast experience to work equally with our requests and off the feel of the crowd. Thank you for the awesome job!

Vince and Anna Cifelli

Sent on 11/28/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/19/2015

Fantastic DJ!!! Wow, we just had our wedding this past weekend and Strato was our DJ. A more perfect time could not be us by all. This company is fantastic- young,polite and so easy to communicate with. Everything we asked for was provided and we loved working with these guys! Our guests danced all night long - we even cut out the cake cutting because they dance floor was way too hot! Love hurricane productions, thank you!!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Robert · Married on 09/12/2015

Strato and Hurricane Productions came highly recommended to my wife and I by a member of our wedding party. Strato was very accommodating to our chaotic schedule. We couldn't find time to travel to their offices so Strato had no problem having all meetings via video call. The team was very professional and was able to meet all of our wedding needs.

I think the quality of work that was provided can best be summarized as follows: Every guest we've spoken to since the wedding has raved about the music choices. The music choices were excellent, and I haven't seen as diverse a group of people as our wedding guests enjoy it so thoroughly. What's more is that my wife and I gave them almost no direction! Some people may be very particular about which songs to play when but our playlist was blank save for the first dances and the mandatory hebrew traditions. I can't recommend these guys highly enough.

Sent on 01/11/2016

My husband and I were married in August of 2015. Before planning, we knew that our two most important factors were going to be music and food. Yes, we cared about everything involved, but if you're honest, you know the main things that the guests remember are the quality of the music and the food. That being said, we could not have picked a better choice to DJ our wedding than Hurricane Productions. We loved them so much, we also had them do our video which exceeded all of our expectations.

My brother and his wife had used Hurricane to DJ their wedding, so we already had an established experience of how talented they were. Regardless of this previous connection, they treated my husband and I like we were brand new customers. They went out of their way to coordinate with us to ensure everything we wanted to happen, did. Both Vincent and Strato played a huge role in making our wedding day the best day of our lives. Their entire team constantly supported us and provided advice whenever we needed it.

Now, almost two years later, our guests still continue to rave about the music at our wedding and the overall atmosphere created by Hurricane. They have frequently told us that it was the best DJ they have ever experienced. I cannot even begin to express how thankful we are we booked Hurricane for our DJ and video. They were just starting with video when we used them, and we knew it would be amazing. Less than 3 months from the date of our wedding, we had a completed video, and it truly blew us away. It captured all of our important moments plus so many more. I continuously watch it and think how lucky we are that we made the decision to use this dedicated group of professionals.

Although this review is long overdue, I hope that whoever reads this takes my words seriously when I say, book Hurricane. Hurricane Productions will not disappoint, and your guests will thank you after for an amazing wedding. Thank you, Hurricane - you are truly the best!!

Sent on 04/23/2017