Hollywood Bridal Reviews

Hollywood Bridal 4
Hollywood Bridal 5

Megan Julian · Married on 10/19/2018

Highly Recommend!

My bridesmaids got their dresses at Hollywood Bridal for our wedding on 10/19/18. The process was easy and simple and the employees at Hollywood were very knowledgeable and professional. Having free alterations saved my bridesmaids HUNDREDS of dollars! I would highly recommend going to Hollywood.

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • I

Ivette · Married on 09/23/2018

Maria and her team were fantastic. I selected my wedding dress and the dresses for my whole party here including mother of the groom. They were very professional, flexible and attentive. I had gotten a bridesmaid dress from them 13 years ago so I remembered having a very nice experience with them. This time it was for my wedding and it was even better than I remember. It's a family business and attached to them is Hollywood Tuxedo... they took great care of the guys in my bridal party including my father. Excellent experience!!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

My experience with Hollywood Bridal was simply amazing and perfect. The whole staff is so polite and helpful! I got my wedding dress there, we returned for the Bridesmaid Dresses and lastly, I had all of the grooms go as well! Based on how amazing they truly are and how much they care about you - there was no place else I would picture even going.

Thank you so much for everything you did for my Wedding Dress and for my bridesmaids/groomsmen! We truly are so thankful for you!

Jessica & Joe Maio
    April 28, 2018

Sent on 06/03/2018

Ashley · Married on 12/30/2017

I used Hollywood Bridal both as a bridesmaid and a bride. As a bridesmaid, they took accurate measurements, gave FREE alterations, and were extremely prompt. As a bride, I got my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, my mom got her mother-of-the-bride dress, and I bought my accessories (hoop skirt and veil) at Hollywood Bridal as well. I was there often and every single time I was met with professionalism and helpfulness. They helped me find my dream dress and helped me put together the completed look with my hoop skirt and veil that made everything come together. Bridal appointments are given to one girl at a time, so you are always given all of the attention. Also, Bridal alternations are one flat fee instead of paying separately for every nip and tuck. They made sure my dress fit me like a glove! The seamstress even sewed my corset right into my dress and helped me alter my bridal fur (which I bought elsewhere) all for the same flat fee! My mom’s dress fit her like a glove as well. I had 10 bridesmaids, which is quite a lot to take on. They made sure each girl had her measurements taken and got their dresses/alterations done within a timely matter. They were even able to make the dresses work for 2 of my bridesmaids that were 8 months pregnant! The girls ordered their dresses before they knew they were pregnant, but Hollywood Bridal found a way to make it work. They are the best, and I highly recommend them for any of your bridal needs for your big day!

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Hollywood Bridal 6
    Hollywood Bridal 7

Brittani · Married on 10/07/2017

The women at Hollywood Bridal are the sweetest, most professional people you will ever meet! I can confidently state that they made my dress experience ONE OF A KIND! From when I went to pick it out, through the alterations process, everything was FLAWLESS! They have a legitimate bride wall, of all the different brides that they’ve helped throughout the years. I can’t wait to send them a picture. Very economical, I was able to get a headpiece, veil, and dress within my budget (that’s including alterations!!). They have a minimal flat fee for alterations, so for vertically challenged girls like me, it was a lifesaver. There’s no “budget shaming” and they have many Maggie Sottero gowns available for purchase among other designers. Hands down the best bridal boutique in the area in my opinion! Thank you for making my day special and making me feel like a princess anytime I walked in. I’ll miss you ladies, but I’ll ALWAYS recommend you!

Sent on 11/03/2017
    Hollywood Bridal 8
    Hollywood Bridal 9
    Hollywood Bridal 10

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2017

I highly recommend Hollywood Bridal. I had been to so many places before finding this boutique. Anna and Maria and the staff were so accommodating to let me try on dress after dress until I found THE one. They helped me perfectly match a veil to the dress and worked painstakingly during the weeks before the wedding to make sure it fit perfectly. Their attention to detail was outstanding and they helped to make our wedding day even more amazing!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Katie · Married on 07/01/2017

Hollywood Bridal is AMAZING!!!!! From the first time I went there to try on dresses , to the 2 times I went back to try dresses on again, until I picked up my dress for the wedding they were phenomenal! I could not have asked for a better experience. They ladies were so helpful with everything from the altering, to picking out headbands, and veils. My bridesmaids also got their dresses there. Their alterations were free and everyone was so happy with how they came out. Every text i got when they left the store was how amazing the seamstresses were! My cousin got her dress altered in Florida and the tailor completely ruined it. We took it to Hollywood Bridal the week before and they fixed it for her and it looked perfect! I would recommend anyone go to Hollywood Bridal who is looking for a perfect dress and wonderful people to deal with.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Ana · Married on 05/13/2017

Hollywood Bridal and Tuxedo is absolutely amazing. The professionalism and dedications with which they treat their clients is second to none. Maria, Ana & John were so easy to work with and went way above and beyond for me, my husband, my mother and my entire wedding party. Thank you to the entire Hollywood Bridal & Tuxedos staff for making our experience so fantastic and memorable.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Margaret · Married on 12/17/2016

This is absolutely the BEST bridal boutique in the state of New Jersey. I have never had such great service from any establishment as I have had here. My daughter's wedding is only 6 weeks away and they were able to get the gown she loved. They made my daughter feel like the only bride in the world. The alterations are the lowest price I have seen in any bridal boutique and are done to perfection. I went in for a fitting for my mother of the bride gown and I was amazed at how well the alterations looked. Thank you Hollywood Bridal for making our day so special!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Helena · Married on 11/05/2016

My wedding party used Hollywood Bridal for the bridesmaid dresses and had a great experience. They have a great selection for the designer I wanted (Bill Levkoff) and everyone in the store was very helpful. All of my bridesmaids said that alterations went smoothly and the shop was flexible with appointments. I highly recommend Hollywood Bridal.

Sent on 10/03/2016
  • caitlin452

caitlin · Married on 10/21/2016

I got my wedding gown and my dad's tux here and they both looked fantastic!! The entire staff is awesome! Maria does such a great job with the tailoring and was very accommodating and friendly. I can't wait to show her pictures from our big day!

Sent on 11/04/2016
  • F

Future Mrs. M · Married on 08/13/2016

I looked at so many dresses in so many different bridal boutiques before coming to Hollywood Bridal. The ladies here are amazing! They don't pressure you to buy a dress and they really take their time and don't make you feel rushed! They have a tux rental side where my fiance and his groomsmen will be getting their tuxes and my girls are also getting their bridesmaid dresses from here so it's a big plus to only have to work with one place for all attire. I can't wait until my wedding dress comes in!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Andrea · Married on 08/05/2016

I loved working with Hollywood Bridal in Kenilworth! Since before I even reached the establishment, I knew it was going to be a great experience. Before going to Hollywood Bridal, one of my bridesmaids did some research and called the business asking if they had the gown type I was looking for. They told her they had a few styles that fit her description and that they would put them on the side for me to try on. My bridesmaids and I arrived shortly after, where the kind women at the store helped me try on the gowns. I fell in love with one, and said yes to the dress! The rest of the experience- the fittings, picking my flower girl gown, picking my veil, etc.- was really wonderful. I felt like Maria and the other women really cared about my needs and helped make my vision become a reality. They made you feel like family, and the seamstresses did a great job altering the gown to my body. I highly recommend Hollywood Bridal to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Kristin · Married on 06/18/2016

I walked into Hollywood Bridal to try on a particular dress-a Kenneth Wilson tea length gown they had in my size as a floor sample-11 months before my wedding and left not only having purchased a dress (with FREE alterations) but also feeling wonderful about doing business with Hollywood Bridal. (They were the third or fourth store I visited, and the best experience by far!) I visited three times--once to try on dresses with my Mom (we worked with Cynthia, who was bubbly and good at suggesting dresses to try on), for a fitting 3 months before my wedding (Maria, the store owner, did the fitting), and for a final fitting two weeks prior to the wedding. Maria even corrected some minor fit issues while we waited at the final fitting so that we didn't need to make another trip to pick up the dress. My gown fit perfectly and complimented my body, which made me feel wonderful on my wedding day! I recommend Hollywood Bridal without reservation--it's a wonderful woman-owned shop with a good selection and knowledgeable staff that make you feel like family.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Cynthia was very very helpful and knew exactly what to say and was able to catch on to the type of dress I was looking for. She was very kind and was helpful even if I needed assistance financially to work out my payments, of course first by clearing it with her superiors. I did not get my dress from here but I almost did, I will be visiting them for my bridal party and mom. Cynthia was wonderful and their bridal room was beautiful, they had very nice gowns.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Melanie · Married on 04/22/2016

I searched for a specific name brand, Maggie Sottero, and hollywood bridal is the only one that carries it in my area so I bee lined it there. From the moment I walked in I felt like family. The women who run the behind the scenes come out to help you find your perfect dress. My attendant was Cynthia who had a caring personality and a good eye for fashion. She helped me try on many dresses and by my second visit and 4 dresses later, we found the perfect one. After ordering the dress and it arriving to the store, they contacted me to have my first fitting. My fitting was absolutely perfect. They got my measurements on the first shot and I never required tailoring. I had a special request to have my husband's work patch somewhere in the dress and they didn't hesitate to sow it on. the next day it was in the perfect spot and I took my dress home. These women are so emotionally involved throughout your journey they feel like family. Great place to be.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Hollywood Bridal went above & beyond my expectations! I previously went too a few bridal stores searching for that perfect dress and didn't receive the help i felt was necessary in helping me finding it! Cynthia helped me when i came to Hollywood bridal and i literally tried on every type of dress possible and found the one! Hollywood bridal gives you a very family-like feel and they are very personal when helping you with your dress decision! The alterations where absolutely perfect as well, Maria even altered my corset to be sure it wouldn't show on my dress! I would recommend them 100 % !

Sent on 04/02/2016

Kaitlynn · Married on 03/04/2016

No need to go anywhere but here. Tuxes fantastic, great selection of bridesmaid and wedding dresses. Most importantly, everyone who works there is AMAZING. They are so nice and attentive. My wedding dress was so beautiful and the guys tuxes were very nice. Great experience and I highly recommend them. Thank you :)

Sent on 03/22/2016

Dayna · Married on 11/01/2015

I came to Hollywood Bridal about 4 months before my November 1 wedding and had my dream dress by the middle of September.

What I loved was bridal consultants that choose some dresses based on what I was looking for and let me browse their huge selection to see if there were any other dresses that stood out. I was able to take pictures in the dresses which was important to me as my parents and sister do not live close by and I was able to share with them.

I choose my dream dress - Casablanca Couture - and all the alterations were included. They were a pleasure to work with and cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Sharyn · Married on 10/16/2015

I'm so happy that I found Hollywood Bridal for my wedding gown. They were the only place that had a private room for your Bridal appointment. I didn't have to fight for their attention or share the mirror with anyone else. My dress was absolutely Beautiful. They were so easy and nice to work with. I was so happy with their service that we got the bridesmaids dresses there. Thank You for a well dressed bridal party.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/19/2015

I said yes to the dress at Hollywood Bridal! My dress was absolutely stunning for my big day! I got so many compliments from my family and friends. My consultant was Cristina and she was so helpful. Maria who is the owner and seamstress did an amazing job with the bustle and alterations. She made sure my dress was perfect and it was! I would highly recommend Hollywood Bridal for future brides. They will not disappoint you!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Kara · Married on 09/19/2015

Hollywood Bridal was the first place I went to try on dresses- I thought I would take forever to find something, and thought I would likely try on styles at Hollywood to get an idea of what I liked, and then probably go elsewhere to keep looking. When I first walked in, I still thought I wouldn't find my dress there, as its kind of a "no frills" atmosphere. Little did I know and long story short, I ended up loving the first dress I tried and ultimately ended up ordering this dress. The staff was very friendly, helpful, and accommodating.

Fast forward seven months to when the dress came in and I tried it on- once it was my size, I still loved it, but it (obviously) fit a bit differently being that it was a completely different size. I had to get some alterations and went back for a second fitting- at the second fitting, I was in tears, as I felt that the dress did not have enough material on top, and it would not stay up (it was strapless, very fitted and low back, and I do not have much of a chest to hold it up)- I truly thought we would have to add straps or that I would be so uncomfortable the entire night. Maria, the seamstress, assured me it would be okay and told me to schedule another fitting for a week and a half later. I left the store wondering what I was going to do with so little time before the wedding.

When I went back for the fitting, I was in shock- Maria worked absolute wonders on the dress- it fit like a glove and was absolutely perfect. She had even had the fabric from the dress overnighted so that she could add additional material to the top- she reworked everything so that it was exactly what I wanted and so I could be comfortable. I cannot say enough about how wonderful Maria is- she takes pride in her work and really cares about the customers. Also, all of their bridal alterations are included in the price of the dress, so that's an added perk. Maria saved the day- I'm so grateful to her!

Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2015

I searched high and low for my wedding dress. I focused so much on finding the right dress that I didn’t realize until much later that I should have also thought about where I was buying the dress from. The women at Hollywood Bridal were so professional, kind, and patient that I wish I had gone to them first. They are a family business that cares about their customers and is not focused on pumping through clients like some other stores. The bridal area is in the back of the shop where you can try dresses on privately and not need to borrow mirrors with other brides. Their selection, while smaller than at some other stores, is varied enough to find whatever you are looking for. Take comfort that I tried on at least 80 dresses at five other stores and found my dress at Hollywood Bridal. Further, alterations are done in the store. I was so pleased to have it be a one stop shop and have searching for an alterations shop be one less thing that I had to do. If I had to do my wedding over again, I would save my time and skip right over to Hollywood Bridal.

Sent on 12/29/2015

My wife found her dress here over $1000 cheaper than where she originally picked it. Service and quality were great.

Sent on 02/26/2016

Danielle · Married on 06/27/2015

I cannot say enough about Hollywood Bridal and Hollywood Tuxedos! This place is phenomenal. The people are amazing to deal with and willing to make you happy and listen. Our guys looks great and we had people coming from all over the country to had to call in their measurements. When they came in, they made sure to fit them to ensure it fit well and looked great. Buying my wedding dress from them was also an amazing experience. They are so knowledgable and accommodating! They added in a piece of my mother's wedding dress inside of my dress and the fitting are included and superbly done! I love this place and would not have gotten my dress anywhere else!

Sent on 07/11/2015