8 Reviews for Hilton Ponce Golf & Casino Resort

China (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Parking (1)

Our wedding was amazing!!! Ponce, Puerto Rico is a beautiful city!!! The Hilton Ponce Golf & Casino Resort was amazing!! They had restaurants, pools, casino, playground, beach and the staff was really great! The golf club was a beautiful setting by the pool for a small ceremony, with the caribbean sea in the background. Made for beautiful pictures. I couldn't be happier about how well everything went and came together."

Profile Picture Sara, 12/19/09, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just had my wedding reception at the Ponce Hilton in the Gran Salon on July 24, 2010. Everything was beautiful!! Sheila Santiago and Marilyn Arjona were EXTREMELY helpful in the planning process, and it was all done by phone and e-mail since I live in Chicago. Elvin and the banquet staff did a great job getting everything set up, and all 150 of our guests RAVED about the food! We did the Majestic Buffet with filet mignon, honey dijon chicken, red snapper in lobster sauce, AND we got a lechon station, which was BY FAR the best move! Everyone, especially the Puerto Rican guests, raved about the lechon! We also got the bacon-wrapped scallops as an appetizer, which were a HUGE hit too! This was a great choice for the reception, and the resort had enough to keep all of our out of town guests happy too!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/24/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our destination wedding at Costa caribe resort. The ceremony by the pool was beautiful and the reception was outstanding. The view was breathtaking and the attentiveness of the servers was very good. The only complain I heard from the guests was that the cocktail food was not that great but the actual dinner was delicious.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 8/20/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The resort is beautiful! The food was amazing on the day of the wedding. We also held our rehersal dinner at the Cava and the food was great.

Everyone was very helping through out the process especially Mariely and Marilyn. We were satisfied with they way everything turned out.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/4/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my ceremony at the Ponce Hilton and it was the nicest ceremony. Even though the weather was bad they accommodated us with a really nice location. The Hors d'oeuvres and wine were wonderfully presented and the staff catered to our every need.

The only problem I had was that the hotel rooms seemed dated. They forgot to give us our romantic amenities....but everything else was fine.

Profile Picture Wendy, 11/6/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just had my wedding there on July 23,2011. There is nothing I can complain about this place. They made our day so memorable the servers were awesome and so was everyone else that worked there. I would do it again in a heart beat ")

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/23/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Divine location to get married. Beautiful sunsets and outstanding the staff at the hotel were amazing. Thank you

Profile Picture Debbie, 12/22/01, 2 Reviews