Gwendolyn Pellegrino Photography Reviews

Gwendolyn Pellegrino Photography 5
Gwendolyn Pellegrino Photography 6

Annie · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely Amazing Photographer!

Our photographer for our wedding, Gwen, was the best choice we ever made. Being the Bride-to-Be and going through all the wedding planning and organizing, the photographer was the most important piece of the puzzle for an amazing wedding day. They are the ones who capture moments throughout the most special day in someone's life. The moments that you know for sure that you want to cherish for years down the road, and the fun and beautiful moments that you didn't know took place but managed to capture. Gwen 100% met those needs to the fullest with such patience and kindness that is sometimes hard to find these days, The love and time she puts into each and every photo is absolutely incredible and can't thank her enough for sharing our special day with us!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Gwendolyn Pellegrino Photography 7
    Gwendolyn Pellegrino Photography 8
    Gwendolyn Pellegrino Photography 9

Chelsea Mendoza · Married on 09/08/2018

Lovely & Personable

Gwen was amazing from the start. She had heard my story from another person and reached out to me personally. My fiance and I decided upon an elopement so everything was quite last minute. Gwen was flexible to work with and always keeping in communication with me. She got to the ceremony site early to evaluate the lighting and grounds. Gwen is not your normal wedding photographer that is right there on top of the couples. She has multiple different cameras and lenses and moves all around during the ceremony to capture all different angles which really was wonderful as now looking at our photos I can really see and remember every little detail that surrounded that moment in time. She chose beautiful backgrounds and landscapes for our portraits after the ceremony as well. I truly am grateful that I went with Gwen for our wedding photography.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Jim Lamoin · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing Photos!!

An amazing experience. Gwen took great photos that we will be able to relive the day over and over. The guest commented that they never saw Gwen, but when they look at the pictures they remember. Gwen is warm and inviting, she became part of our family.

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Gwendolyn Pellegrino Photography 10
    Gwendolyn Pellegrino Photography 11
    Gwendolyn Pellegrino Photography 12

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

Gwen is a fantastic photographer. Her photos are beautiful and it is evident that she loves what she does. Gwen was the first and last photographer we met with when planning our wedding. We loved the examples she provided us and loved her photography style. Gwen was very responsive to emails and incredibly flexible for meeting with us. One of the things we liked best was her wedding package. When looking at photographers, most wanted you to decide ahead of time what albums/photos you wanted after the fact. Gwen does more of an "al a cart" package. The price you pay to have her doesn't include all the (many) options for products ahead of time. This was perfect for us and allowed us to decide what we wanted to purchase after seeing all the photos. I also felt Gwen was reasonably priced and we got a lot for what we paid for (several meetings with her, as well as constant email contact, engagement photo session, having Gwen for the entire wedding day, beautiful proofs of our wedding day, etc. We were able to tailor what we wanted based on our budget (which to be honest, kind of went out the window when we saw all the amazing products she offered!). I would highly recommend Gwen for any wedding.

Sent on 12/24/2017

Michael · Married on 09/30/2017

It was a real pleasure working with Gwen on our wedding. We didn't plan well ahead of the date and yet she was very accommodating even with short notice. We like her style of not "getting in your face" with the people at the event and was very relaxed. I think that she will work with just about anyone. Quality of the pics are amazing and really give her the highest recommendation for wedding events.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Necole · Married on 09/22/2017

We loved having Gwen photograph our special day! She was lovely, flexible, and had such beautiful energy which shows in all our photos! She made the picture part of our wedding super stress free!!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Victoria · Married on 08/19/2017

I don't have enough words to describe how much we enjoyed working with Gwen. From our first meeting we knew she was the perfect person to be with us through our wedding journey. Her work is amazing and she brings such warmth and comfort in every interaction. She sent us a selection of beautiful locations for our engagement shoot and helped us choose the perfect one. She knows all the small details make the most important pictures and she captures them beautifully. We can't wait to work with her again.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/20/2017

Gwendolyn was great to work with. We had her photograph our small reception in Connecticut, but she made us fell gave us her her full attention. She was very accommodating with our photographs and the locations we chose to have photos at. A great plus was she met with us to discuss the the style and types of photos we would like taken

Sent on 12/19/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2016

Gwen was absolutely amazing! From the day we met her we knew she had to be our wedding photographer. She was so professional and fun to work with! She was responsive and open to all of our ideas and made sure to capture every important detail of our day. She has been quick to respond to my millions of questions, and i know i can email call or text her anytime! I am so happy we went with Gwen! I will definitely be calling her for my future photography needs!

Karissa · Married on 09/24/2016

Gwen was amazing to work with! I knew from the moment I saw her work that she was the one I wanted to capture the happiest and most special days of my life. Once we set a meeting to meet with Gwen I was even more sold on her being my wedding photographer! She is such a kind and sweet spirit. She listened to every detail I had in mind. She knew exactly the theme of the wedding we were going for. We then set up an engagement shoot and I have never felt more comfortable in front of a camera and I did with Gwen. My now husband and I were engaged for almost two year so it was like Gwen became family. She was amazing to us! The day of the wedding came and Gwen took pictures I didn't even think to take. Once we got our sneak peaks a week after the wedding I couldn't wait to get my hands on the proofs! We went to Gwens studio and was able to review our pictures! It was amazing to walk away with our proofs that day. We got an amazing photo box that held almost 700 proofs from our wedding. As we went through the pictures it was like reliving the wedding all over again. The joy it brought and the happiness was surreal I didn't think pictures could make you feel like you were there again but Gwen's work is that amazing! I would definitely recommend Gwen to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Heather · Married on 08/06/2016

Gwendolyn was recommended to me by one of my colleagues, so I figured I would "check her out". Right from the start she was easy to get in contact with, and very accommodating to my crazy/busy schedule. Having Gwen as our photographer was the icing on the cake. She not only did our engagement session, but when it was time to send out our "save the date" cards, people said they have never seen photos so breathtaking before. My friends still have her photos up on their refrigerator. On the wedding day, Gwen came early in the morning to make sure she didn't miss any bit or our special day. She did a great job capturing every moment of our wedding and didn't seem to miss a beat. It was like having 10 photographers at our wedding but she did all the work. When my husband and I were looking at our photos, I kept saying, "How did she get EVERYTHING?". Plus, I didn't even know she was there. The pictures she took told the story of our day. We could feel the love and energy of Gwen in the way she worked with us and our families. I know there are a lot of photographers, and good ones to say the least. But Gwen is more than just a photographer, she is an AMAZING human being. She captures the most candid moments, so that when you look back, you can easily relive those precious moments. Gwen definitely helped make our day feel even more special, and we're so incredibly happy with our choice of using Gwen as our photographer to capture one of the most important days of our lives. We HIGHLY recommend her!

Jamie · Married on 07/29/2016

Most down to eArth, easiest person to work with. Truly takes the time to get to know the couple!!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Sara · Married on 06/25/2016

Gwen was easy to work with, professional, and most importantly delivered incredible wedding photos for us. We are super happy with the results!

• I

Ivana · Married on 06/11/2016

Gwen was everything my husband & I could have hoped for...and SO MUCH MORE! She photographed both our wedding and my bridal shower. First of all, her homey studio where she holds her meetings is so adorable, welcoming and clearly shows her love for what she does. Her jubilant personality instantly makes you excited that she'll be taking photos for your special day. Gwen is just the right amount of easy-going: she never seemed stressed out leading up to or the day of the event.....and yet everything was executed perfectly! My favorite aspect of Gwen's service is her flexibility. From the beginning, she tweaked her wedding package to fit our needs without batting an eyelash. The day of the wedding, she set no time limitation; she was there from the moment my bridesmaids and I started getting ready to my bouquet toss & grand exit. I didn't have to worry about crunching all of our memories into a 5 hour window, and that meant SO much. I would highly recommend Gwen to anyone searching for a photographer - she is a on-of-a-kind GEM!

• I

Ivana · Married on 06/11/2016

Sara · Married on 06/25/2015

We were both so happy that we found Gwen at Gwendolyn Pellegrino Photography to be our photographer for our wedding. We had a very intimate, private wedding ceremony and reception and she was able to capture our story so perfectly from the scenery to the guests and getting my stubborn husband to smile and act "romantic" for a few shots too. We got married in CT but live in PA and she made the process of working long distance with her so easy as well. We were able to have many conversations via phone and email so that she was able to get a feel for what we were looking for in terms of pictures. Once the ceremony was over, it wasn't long before we got to view all of our pictures online. Thanks to Gwen we can remember and reminisce about our special day forever!

Sent on 09/21/2015

My husband and I had come across Gwendolyn Pellegrino Photography on Facebook and immediately loved her work. After meeting with Gwen, we knew she would be a great fit as she truly cares about her clients. Gwen is passionate about her work and it definitely shows and it doesn't hurt that she is very reasonably priced. She is super flexible and accommodating. Not only did she travel over an hour away for an amazing engagement session, She went above and beyond to make us happy on our wedding day! Gwen was able to capture amazing shots without us even realizing she was there! We are having a hard time choosing which photographs to put in our album because we love them all! We highly recommend Gwendolyn Pellegrino Photography!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2014

I knew in the first five minutes after I met Gwen that I would hire her to do our wedding photography. She is easy to talk to, excited about what she does (an understatement), super professional and of course her creativity and photographic expertise sold us immediately. I am a photographer myself so I am very picky and something told me that Gwen has a very similar vision as myself - so basically I hired her because I am confident that she will photograph our wedding exactly how I would do it. Our engagement shoot was awesome (my fiance and I were nervous but needlessly!) and the compliments we received on the portraits speak volumes. It was an excellent, fun experience and I do believe we are now friends for life! To sum up Gwen's photography - "It's All In The Details"! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Fun, Great photographer! We love working with her!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Lindsay · Married on 10/12/2013

Gwen took the most beautiful engagement and wedding photos! Her photos are more than just photos but captured beautiful moments on our special day. She is very creative, personable, and really cares about her clients. I would highly recommend her and we will certainly use her again for photos in the future.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/29/2013

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture my day! So amazing in every way!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Gwen is a wonderful photographer. I have used Gwendolyn Pellegrino Photography for my senior pictures, engagement pictures and wedding pictures. Her photos are beautiful, ethereal and magical. I highly recommend Gwendolyn Pellegrino Photography to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Sara · Married on 08/11/2012

Gwen is dedicated and works hard to capture your special day (12+ hour long events--alone!) Her photographs are simply perfection! She was able to capture every memorable moment of our wedding day. If you are looking for someone to photograph a special event, Gwen is perfect for the job!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Tianna · Married on 07/19/2012

Gwendolyn Pellegrino Photography is GREAT! From day one I knew I loved this photography style and knew that she would be so easy to work with! She did a fantastic job ! I cannot wait to see the photos that she captured that day/night! Very professional, fun, unique and helpful in making decisions on timing and orders of how things would work best. I will be working with this vendor again with trash the dress photos, family photos and child photos !! I would definetely recommend Gwendolyn Pellegrino Photography to friends and family !!!!

Sent on 08/01/2012
  • Q

Quinn · Married on 06/23/2012

Working with Gwen from the start felt like I was connecting with an old friend she was so loving, warm and truly cared about your day as much as you did. The moments she captured, the story she told with her images, is one I will never forget. She won my husband over and completely made him forget there was a camera there that in itself is truly a talent. I would highly recommend her to all of my friends and any bride considering her for their wedding. Her work speaks for itself its truly amazing as is she.

Sent on 03/25/2015