47 Reviews for GREENHOUSE CATERING

House Wine (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
45 GREENHOUSE CATERING Reviews

In October 2017, our daughter's wedding was catered by Greenhouse Catering and we could not have been happier with our choice! The wedding was held under a tent in our yard and Cheri was so helpful during the planning process. She took the time beforehand to visit and discuss our vision for the special day, she promptly answered all our questions and gave us invaluable tips as we prepared! When the wedding day arrived, Cheri and her team were GREAT! Cheri checked in over the course of the afternoon and evening with both my husband and I to keep us informed and make sure everything was going well. She checked in with guests and was readily available if we had any questions for her. The catering and bar tending staff were very attentive and friendly from start to finish. The food was incredible! We received so many compliments from guests about the service and food that we will HIGHLY recommend Greenhouse Catering to everyone!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Greenhouse catered my daughter's wedding at the Currier Museum of Art in Manchester, NH, and I can't say enough about how pleased we were with our choice. From the first phone call with Cheri, where she gave me so much helpful advice before she even knew if we were going to select Greenhouse, to the final bite of the leftovers they packed up for us to enjoy the following day, things couldn't have gone better. Cheri continued to offer helpful suggestions and expertly coordinated among the vendors, which was much appreciated since we were planning the wedding from out of state. The food was delicious, the servers were friendly, efficient and professional, and the cost was affordable and worth every penny. We loved working with Cheri and the rest of the Greenhouse staff and know you will, too!

Profile Picture Wendy, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We found Greenhouse Catering and did not hesitate to ask them to cater for our September wedding. I have to say that out of all of the venus we had selected, we had the best experience working with Greenhouse Catering by far. From the very begining of our engagment, right up to the end of our wedding night, we saw nothing but hardwork and dedication from Cheri Roberts and all other Greenhouse staff members. The time and energy put into making sure that our wedding day was exactly what we had invisioned was beyond what we could have ever expected! We both felt so reliefed to know that we had Cheri and the Greenhouse staff there with us to make sure everything ran smoothly and looked amazing! The food was out if this world and the servers where extreemly accomodating and made sure that we had everything we needed. We are so appreciative of Cheri Roberts and the rest of the Greenhouse staff members for everything that they have done for us and for helping to make our wedding day perfect! I would highly recommended going through Greenhouse for all of your catering needs! A huge thank you to Cheri and Greenhouse Catering!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Greenhouse Catering was phenomenal to work with, simply phenomenal. Cheri the director and who we planned with closely, was divine to work with! She was so patient and hard working when it came to realizing our vision for our menu. She gave us great ideas and worked hard when we had to change pieces of our menu closer to the wedding, due to family complications. And so when the day came it was so nice to see Cheri, it was like seeing an old friend who would make sure that everything was taken care of and it was going to be okay. Cheri, even helped work with our linen order and with cleanup the day of the wedding. However, all this great service should not overlook the delicious food! My husband and I fell in love with the first few bites we took of the food at our tasting and we loved it on our wedding day. Our guests are still commenting on how delicious the food was!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegetarian, American, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

I used Greenhouse Catering for my backyard bbq wedding in June of 2017. I chose Greenhouse based off of their high ratings, excellent reviews and affordable prices. They absolutely lived up to these reviews and surpassed my expectations, I would highly recommend them for any and all events. Cheri was great to work with, she helped me create a custom menu that fit our casual backyard wedding perfectly. They provided excellent service on the day of the wedding and helped make for a lovely, stress free wedding day. The buffet line went very smoothly, there was plenty of food and they wrapped the leftovers for us which was a very nice touch. The meal was delicious and we received many compliments from our guests. Thank you for helping to make our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Casey, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Greenhouse catered a wedding open house for us in December. Their pastries were elegant and delicious, their baked brie to die for. The quantity was so generous that we had pastries the next few mornings as well as serving the 200 guests. Cheri was always willing to work with us as we planned this event from out of state.

Profile Picture User7596853, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Greenhouse catered my wedding and I couldn't have been any more impressed with the overall quality of their service. Right from the start Cheri and her team offered extremely helpful advice/suggestions. She brought matters to my attention (rain plan, max # of guests that could comfortably fit, fish maybe not being the best choice for a buffet) and offered tips, but was not overly opinionated or controlling. Cheri was very responsive if I had questions/changes. Everything ran perfectly on our wedding day... or at least I think it did, because there were no problems brought to our attention! The staff was incredibly flexible, especially since it wasn't a "typical" venue and we had some unique touches. They made little decisions without bothering us (moved the bar inside because it was too dark). They did a fantastic job of setting up the hors d'oeuvres and bar & making them look seasonal and attractive. They were professional, friendly, and fun! Food was exceptional. We went for a tasting & loved it, but thought making a larger quantity might affect the taste. Wrong. I was also worried that it would just be like any other typical wedding buffet. Nope. We had tons of compliments and people had several helpings (short ribs!). Cheri followed up with a phone call a few days later, which shows how they genuinely care about their clients' opinions. They were the most affordable of the companies I contacted, and definitely worth it. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Merissa, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Liquor License

Greenhouse catering helped us plan my daughters wedding without any worries or concerns. Their attention to detail and
making sure all needs of the bride and groom, family members went above and beyond. The food was outstanding and served hot and with such professionalism. Bride and groom were happy, guests were happy. Thank you for making Tom and Ashley French's Wedding Day so special!

April and Dean Burnham

Profile Picture April, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

My husband and I worked with GHC for our outdoor sail cloth wedding. The food was great and the staff was so wonderful. They took care of us the entire day and night. You don't realize how long you can go without eating or drinking all day when seeing all of your loved ones, so to have people there offering you a friendly reminder that they are happy to grab you some snacks or a drink was such a relief.

In the planning phase, Cheri was extremely responsive to all of my emails which made for an easy planning process no only with GHC, but with all other vendors as well. Cheri was able to answer all ranges of questions on what was typically done for our type of event, and had a lot of input on how to manage other vendors as well. In the end, the effort on behalf of the GHC team really is what executed all of our wedding's visions. We were not able to be there during the day to help set up anything, however we provided all of the decor and accessories for the reception. Cheri visited us days before the wedding to go over all of the decor so she could help direct her team. They pulled it off beautifully. From start to finish, GCH was the key to tying all of our vendors together and allowing the wedding to function as if it actually WAS at a venue, even though it was in a field on my in-law's property. It was basically a high-functioning pop-up business that had the feel of a company that's been in business for YEARS...and that is due to Cheri and the GHC team's work completely. They tied it all together and we couldn't be more grateful!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, American

Cheri and her team at Greenhouse Catering were such a pleasure to work with. Planning your own wedding can be very stressful at times but Cheri was always there to help me answer any questions I had and helped me coordinate everything from the menu to the table settings. The day of our wedding Cheri was on site early set up all the tables beautifully, which really put me at ease since I am kind of a control freak as far as the decor goes (LOL). I had FULL trust in her. She went above and beyond! We got a lot of great feedback from our guests regarding the food how delicious it was and how pretty it was presented. Cheris crew were all professional and super friendly. I am so happy that we used Greenhouse for our special day and would highly recommend using them for any event big or small!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/10/16, 1 Review
4.7

Greenhouse Catering was excellent from start to finish.
Cheri listened to all of our thoughts and concerns and the professionalism on the day of our wedding was superb. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture User7167881, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We found Greenhouse Catering for our daughter's outdoor wedding on our property. Cheri Roberts was easy to work with, responsive and professional. She provided great ideas and suggestions which helped our event go perfectly without a hitch! We received high compliments from our over 150 guests regarding food quality, presentation, and the stellar service from all members of her catering staff. Additionally, she catered a casual family bbq the day after the wedding, and again we received compliments from our guests.

Profile Picture rusty, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I am so grateful we found Greenhouse Catering. Cheri and her team were amazing! I received so many compliments on the food and their service. We had several passed apps and two stationary displays. I didn’t get to try some of the food because I was off doing photos- but I heard everything was amazing. If you like smoked salmon try the cucumber crostinis with salmon and horseradish dill sauce. They were delicious! Their bacon wrapped scallops were the best I’ve ever had! The food was presented in a lovely way on the buffet tables. We had two carving stations, one with honey baked ham and the other with roasted herb rubbed sirloin. Greenhouse also catered a smaller cookout for use the next day. Their ribs and their bbq chicken were so good!! I highly recommend using Greenhouse Catering for any event that you have. My mom is already talking about hiring them back for upcoming family events. They are great!

Profile Picture Hilary, 8/20/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, American, Italian

Going into our wedding planning, my husband and I knew that the food was one of the most important elements to us. As soon as we experienced our wonderful tasting with Greenhouse Catering, and tasted the deliciously prepared food, and viewed its lovely presentation, we knew that it was a perfect choice for an elegant wedding. We decided then and there to have our rehearsal dinner at Country Tavern, we were that impressed. We sincerely appreciated all of Cheri's effort, attention to detail, knowledge and expertise, and calming presence during our wedding on August 5, 2016! She offered menus from which to choose, helped us get in contact with a linen vendor, and after our choices were selected she took care of logistics and set up. She even forwarded a sample timeline, so that we could see how the reception might flow. We really valued her organization and communication with our other vendors: it removed so much of the stress. The food was so delicious, even more amazing than we could have anticipated, and we were so happy with and proud of the menu that we actually made menus for each of our guest tables so that they could read the delicious entrees that they were about to enjoy. And this was certainly not necessary, since we had chosen to have stations, rather than a plated meal. So, our guests were able to enjoy as much of three incredible entrees and an array of sides as they wished!. We were truly happy to be working with Greenhouse Catering. They made us feel special, and the friendly staff made a point to bring us appetizers during the cocktail hour when we were being photographed away from the guests. They even brought us a tray so that we could enjoy the appetizers we'd picked out! Other married couples had said to me that I wouldn't have a bite to eat during the reception, but I ate a whole plate, and my husband went up for seconds! Many guests commented on this being the best food they had had at a wedding. Thank you for a lovely experience!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/5/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Liquor, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

Our guests are still talking about the wonderful, creative menu Greenhouse Catering provided for our daughter's wedding. Many stated that it was the best food they have ever had at an event, created with special touches and served with sincere care and attention. Cheri's help throughout the whole process was wonderful, but her responsiveness, patience, and thoughtfulness the last week before our event made it possible for us to enjoy the days leading to the wedding. Even more significant, we relaxed, appreciated every detail, and celebrated at the wedding reception itself. We loved the menu at the tasting event; it was even better at the actual reception. We are very happy to recommend Greenhouse Catering for any event!

Profile Picture Debbie, 8/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Greenhouse Catering gave us incredible service! We had a very DIY wedding at an outdoor venue, Cobb Hill Estate, on July 16. Cheri, the catering manager, was with us every step of the way, helping us create our menu based on what we wanted, and offering suggestions based on when we were having our wedding and what most guests enjoyed. And the staff who serviced the wedding were professional, friendly, and efficient with everything they did for us. They brought a full grill setup to prepare our food right on site. Our guests loved the food!

Profile Picture Craig, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Cheri and her team at Greenhouse Catering were absolutely wonderful to work with. From the very first phone call, it was clear that Cheri had the expertise and experience that we needed to make our wedding a success. We were holding the wedding reception at my parents' property, and since we weren't a seasoned venue with a usual wedding process, she really helped to talk through many of the details and helped us to consider the interconnectedness of the various elements of our planning process from the outset. Her strong working relationships with the network of wedding vendors in New Hampshire were crucial and helped us to get connected with a phenomenal wedding coordinator who worked seamlessly with Cheri and the catering team from Greenhouse. Between Cheri and the recommended wedding coordinator, we were lucky to have vendors that wanted to connect with us and our families personally to understand what we wanted to make the wedding perfect.

Cheri and her team were incredibly flexible in accommodating our unique needs, and as a bride living out of state and getting married in the middle of graduate school, they helped us to have delicious food at our wedding that would work within our budget and limited timelines since we were not available in NH throughout most of our engagement. We and our guests truly enjoyed the food and service (lots of compliments from the crowd!), and we had options that fit perfectly with our vision for the wedding and the themes of the day.

We would highly recommend Greenhouse Catering to anyone who wants a professional and accommodating catering service that has expertise and creativity to help meet all of your needs and wants to make your wedding day special and unique!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Vegetarian, Buffet, Server(s), American

Cheri and her team at Greenhouse Catering did a fabulous job for our son's engagement party. She was extremely helpful in helping us plan for the event, the team arrived on time to set up, the food was delicious, and everyone was very professional but friendly and accommodating. They made it possible for us to enjoy our special day, and left us with no cleanup to do. Several guests commented on how wonderful they were. I highly recommend Greenhouse Catering.

Profile Picture User7155311, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Very professional and polite and the food was delicious. Guests especially commented on the delicious soups. They were also willing to accommodate gluten free and vegetarian.

Profile Picture User7081840, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I can't recommend this catering business enough. They did such a super job on my daughter's wedding! From the moment we met for the food tasting, to the last piece of trash picked up after the event, everything was perfect and professional.
The food was terrific. We heard so much comments on it, especially the clam chowder and ribs (we went with the NE BBQ). They were on every detail during the event, yet they were so unobstrusive, we never knew they were there. Things just got done. Thank you for making this such a super day.

Suzanne Barclay, Hudson, NH

Profile Picture Suzanne, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Greenhouse Catering was amazing at my wedding! Cheri and her staff are true professionals. I had a 200+ outdoor wedding and everything went off without a hitch. The food was delicious, all our guests keep telling us how good everything was. Cheri was wonderful to work with through the planning process and eased my mind with my many questions. She assisted me with the rental orders, layouts and timeline for the day. I could not be more happy with how the food and service was on our wedding day. I highly recommend Greenhouse Catering!

Profile Picture Marie, 9/12/15, 6 Reviews
4.7

Most important thing was the guests really like the food! The caterers were professional and did well to blend in with the flow of the evening.

Profile Picture Becky, 8/1/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Everything was great for my small 55 person outdoor wedding. The food and service was terrific. The BBQ menu was perfect and we got many compliments especially on the chicken kabobs and potato salad.

Profile Picture Jackie, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Very professional and easy to work with. Cheri responded to all of my calls and emails promptly. Food was great.

Profile Picture Kelley, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Bravo to Greenhouse Catering!
Superb job with my company reception. I especially appreciate that you handled the details of menu development, planning and execution so I could focus on the guests. The food was delicious, the spread was eye pleasing, and the on-site service was quiet and efficient. Perfect.
Note to others: You won't have to worry about anything...relax because everything will be taken care of!

Profile Picture Marcia, 1/12/15, 1 Review