21 Meadowbrook Lane #2, Gilford, NH 03249 Map · Phone number

About Curt's Caterers

Curt's Caterers has been providing New Hampshire with quality food and exceptional service since 1984. We are a locally owned family business.

Visit our website (www.curtscaterers.com) or our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/CurtsCaterers/) for more information.

Follow Curt's Caterers on

img7596

24 Reviews for Curt's Caterers

1 User photo

nicole · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing Caterer, Highly Recommended!!

I got married yesterday and Curt's went above and beyond to accommodate myself and my guests! Their customer service was incredible and the food was all absolutely amazing!!!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Lexi

Lexi · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome experience!

The thing you really want on your big day is to not have to worry about details and logistics, Curt’s took care of everything seamlessly including my last minute request for a cider station. I really appreciated that it was a family run business with genuinely nice workers. My only small criticism is that I remembered the food being spiced a bit stronger during the tasting than it ended up at the wedding. Overall great experience though!!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Joseph · Married on 06/30/2018

I had hoped for a venue that did it all, but ours had preferred caterers, so we checked them all out. We enjoyed the food at all three, but Curt’s was our favorite. The price was exceedingly reasonable, as well, well within our budget. We had two tastings with Curt’s – one before we decided to go with them, and one for our cake after we had selected them. Both times, and every time we talked between, Joanne and Julia were gracious, professional, warm and accommodating. They were truly unbelievable to work with. Not only had we liked their food the best, but we liked THEM the best, so we were happy to hire them. One advantage another caterer had was their standard honey butter. When we requested that from Curt’s, it was agreed to instantly without even a question. They were so flexible. We ordered our cake through them as well, and we assured them that we would look through some decoration ideas, and get back to them when we’d made a decision. Well, two days before the wedding, we get a phone call asking us if we had made such a decision. We hadn’t. Don’t worry, they said, we’ve got a plan. And the cake was absolutely beautiful. I cannot say enough about working with the entire Curt’s family (literally!). And the final touch, Julia personally serving us so we didn’t have to go through the buffet line. It was so appreciated.
    But was the food good? Incredible! We had a buffet dinner – chicken stuffed with asparagus and cheese, a grilled salmon, steak tips with cilantro and almond - all wonderful. So often, wedding food can be underwhelming, but I have heard nothing but raves from our guests. The chicken was especially a hit. Even our vegan guests, who are used to their meals being a bit of an afterthought were pleased. The appetizers were excellent, as well, and the late night snacks (served about three hours after dinner) were a huge hit.
    I cannot say enough good things about Curt’s! I want to hire them again, but I’m just not sure for what!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Curt's Caterers FAQ

• What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Cake
    Cocktail Reception
    Custom Menu
    Family Style
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Stations
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan
    Vegetarian

• Music Road Disc Jockey Service Wedding DJs

I have attended many events in the past as a DJ service, including working with Curt's Caterers. I find Curt's Caterers as one of the finest. They make the event go smoothly. The complete staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. It is a comfort to work with Joanne, Curt and their staff. I highly recommend them.

• 21 Meadowbrook Lane #2 Gilford, 03249 See on map
    Location of (Curt's Caterers)