Great Circle Catering LLC

Portsmouth, NH View map Visit website

Based in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, Great Circle Catering LLC is a locally-focused business that services weddings and other events in the Seacoast Region and beyond. This off-site catering company features a team of dedicated professionals that takes pride in crafting unrivaled cuisine for special occasions. These culinary experts will make your wedding dining experience one that you and your guests to talk about for years to come.

The event planners and chefs of Great Circle Catering have serviced numerous weddings, whether in rustic barns or with ocean views. Your planning will include menus customized for your special celebration. Furthermore, this team operates a food truck, The Daily Press, that can add another element of enjoyment to your festivities.

Cuisine

The Great Circle Catering team members are happy to organize a complimentary tasting with no obligation to demonstrate the superb quality of their fare. You will enjoy menus tailored to your tastes and your budget, matching your style and theme. Dietary requirements are catered to upon request, including gluten-free, lactose-free, vegetarian, and vegan options. Additionally, this catering business features a full liquor license and thus can cover your bar requirements.

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

African
Middle Eastern
Seafood
Southern
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Halal
Kosher
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Champagne Toast
Signature Drink

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Jenn Married on 08/20/2022

Fantastic company!

My guests could not stop complimenting the food and service so great especially on a hot day!! Thank you!!

Hi Jenn,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are pleased to hear you were satisfied with our services.
    Kayla S. Married on 07/15/2022

Fantastic Food!

I wasn't originally planning on offering food during the cocktail hour as our wedding was pretty early in the afternoon, and I didn't think people would be hungry yet. I was quickly persuaded to reconsider, and I couldn't be happier that I did. I was able to work through all the details over a few quick conversations with Jenn at Great Circle and she took it from there. Great Circle Catering brought in a bunch of appetizers and displayed them so guests could easily help themselves. There were no leftovers and people were complimenting the food for days afterwards. It's also worth noting that we provided enough food for a party of 100 and our group of 70 finished it off entirely. If that doesn't emphasize the quality of the food, I'm not sure what would. Luckily, the groom and I were able to get a few of each before they were gone and the flavor was incredible. My only regret is that I didn't order more from them. I will definitely be reaching out to them for any catered events we have going forward.

Hi Kayla,
    Thank you for taking the time to leave your in-depth feedback! We appreciate hearing that yourself and your guests were satisfied. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
    Nicole Married on 07/09/2022

Wonderful!

Easy, professional and the food was the BEST! Everyone at the reception raved about how good the food was. We went with the tacos! We will use them again!

Hi Nicole,
    We are so happy to hear this feedback! We look forward to serving you again in the future.
  • illustration stars

4.6 out of 5 rating , 52 Reviews
· Banquet Halls

139 Flight Line Road, Suite 2 Portsmouth, NH, 03801
603-422-5502
Location of (Great Circle Catering LLC)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding