190 Reviews for Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants - Minneapolis, St Paul & surrounding areas

Non-religious (11)
Rehearsal (9)
Interfaith Ceremony (2)
Single Religion (1)
190 Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants - Minneapolis, St Paul & surrounding areas Reviews

My wife and I got married on 9/30/2017, and we had the greatest honor to have Kjersti Moline be our officiant. From the very first meeting, we knew Kjersti would be our officiant as she conveyed a warm and loving personality. We met with Kjersti multiple times to discuss us as a couple and then Kjersti wrote our personal ceremony. We met for the last time to go line for line through the ceremony. We loved this as it made us feel like we were apart of the process.

One of our biggest concerns when looking for an officiant was that the ceremony would feel impersonal and cookie cutter. That is far from what we got; our ceremony was truly an original and fit us perfectly. On the wedding day, Kjersti arrived 2 hours before the ceremony start time and helped coordinate all the ceremony pieces with the DJ. The ceremony turned out perfect and many of our guests commented that the ceremony was the best they had been to in years.

Another choice is to do the marriage enrichment course which we did, and we loved the course. It really got my wife and I out of our shells and we learned so much about each other before getting married. I would recommend the class to anyone.

Thank you so much Kjersti. You were a big part of making our day perfect.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Carolyn was the perfect officiant for our wedding. Thank you so much for everything! We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to meet with you. You made our ceremony so unique and personal, and we absolutely loved it. Our families also could not say enough good things about you. Our aunts thought you were amazing and that the ceremony was so beautiful. We thought so, too. Perfect!
Thank you!!

Profile Picture Matlin, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kjersti was just wonderful-- she wrote us a personalized ceremony that truly captured our relationship. The process worked very well: we met a few times to answer questions and get ideas about the ceremony, and then had a final meeting where we got to hear the draft. We were so impressed with how it turned out, and so were our guests. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 7/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kjersti was amazing! She went above and beyond to deliver a truly amazing and personal ceremony. We were extremely pleased with her services and so were our guests.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious

Carolyn was wonderful. She tailored our ceremony to our interests and made every adjustment we asked for. She had wonderful ideas and made it easy to plan. After our ceremony all of our guests were incredibly impressed with how beautiful the ceremony was.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our experience with Carolyn was absolutely amazing. We have talked many time since the wedding about how are we are SO glad we went with Grand Ave Officiants because the ceremony was so personalized to us, our relationship and our families. We felt as close as we ever had because of the sessions leading up to the ceremony and are so grateful for all that we learned about each other and ourselves. Our wedding day would not have been nearly as special without the services of Grand Ave Officiants, Carolyn specifically. She made us feel so confident about the ceremony running smoothly and stress free. She had a very calming energy that was great for everyone involved. We so enjoyed our time with her and would recommend Grand Avenue Officiants to everyone we know.

Profile Picture Chloe, 5/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carolyn was by far the best officiant we have ever heard! We interviewed a few people and chose Carolyn at Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants because she was focused on making the ceremony ours. She was determined to make sure we were happy with the outcome and that was very touching. First, she took the time to get to know us and was even willing to meet with us at varying times because of our crazy schedules. Then she helped us outline and choose what we wanted in our ceremony. Far in advance, she read it through so we could tweak it stress free. She even made us write our vows days in advance. This sounded awful beforehand but was a blessing day-of! She wrote a beautiful speech that managed to stay true to us, articulated our story beautifully, and even noted our historic venue location and involved our guests. Additionally, day-of, she guided my husband through the preparations and ceremony when he was a nervous wreck. Simply, she was wonderful! Since the wedding, Carolyn's speech and performance has been commented on by so many people!! We are very thankful to have been able to have her as our officiant.

Profile Picture Charly, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kjersti is amazing! We had a non-religious ceremony and were having a hard time finding an officiant who could make it meaningful. The first time we met with her, we walked away knowing she would do an amazing job. Well she blew us away. Our guests thought we had known her for years because of how personal the ceremony was, but we had only met with her a few times. She seriously makes an effort to get to know you as a couple. We received so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the ceremony was. We can't recommend Kjersti enough!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/20/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Carolyn, Thank you so much for being such an amazing officiant and so much more over the past year! We have loved getting to know you, ourselves and each other better with your help and insightfulness. You have made the ceremony and planning stress free and helped us to focus on what truly matters...each other, our love and our future marriage together. Thank you for this, Love Ernie and Michelle

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony

Kjersti was amazing. She did an initial interview with us to make sure we were a good fit. She understood our relationship and put together a genuine, humorous, and spiritual ceremony that we both loved. It was perfect.

Profile Picture Danielle, 1/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kjersti was amazing! My husband and I were looking for a professional, kind and intimate experience and that is just what she provided. Our entire process was stress free and we were able to focus on our special day and enjoying our friends and family. I recommend highly recommend Kjersti!

Profile Picture User7549036, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carolyn was great at having quick responses to emails and questions and she crafted a beautiful and sweet original ceremony for us.

Profile Picture Britt, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kjersti took the time to get to know us in advance of our wedding. We met in person several times; she read the ceremony draft aloud so that we could really get a sense of how it would sound, and she was very open to our input. Ultimately, Kjersti led us through a beautiful ceremony. I can't tell you how many guests told us it was the best they had ever witnessed -- and that it really represented who we are. At once moving and intimate and funny and joyful...just perfect!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would definitely go with Grand Ave Wedding Officiants. Our wedding officiant was Carolyn, she was awesome! She was always there anytime we needed her she always was flexible and checked on my husband and I to make sure things were going easy for us. Carolyn would meet with us anytime we wanted and always made sure the place and time worked for us know matter what she thought and had going on. Carolyn thought about us first and always made sure it was ok with my husband and I before doing anything. She made our wedding day absolutely unforgettable!!! Everyone at our wedding loved her and how she told our story! We would recommend anyone to go with this wedding vendor! Carolyn is truly an amazing person and wedding officiant, we are so happy we decided to go with her.

Profile Picture Desiree, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We worked with Carolyn at Grand Avenue. From the moment we met with her we knew she was the Officiant for us. She made our ceremony perfect. Our guests loved the way she was able to tell our story as we wanted something untraditional. Our wedding party even commented to us how much they loved working with her. I highly recommend Carolyn at Grand Ave Wedding Officiants and I know she will help make your wedding about you, just as she made ours about us.

Profile Picture April, 10/14/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious

Choosing Carolyn Germaine as our wedding officiant was one of the easiest choices we had to make in the wedding planning process. She immediately put us at ease, and made the ceremony planning process relaxing and fun. She took the time to get to know us as a couple, and really worked to create a ceremony that was unique to us! Looking back now, the ceremony was our favorite part of the whole day. We also very much enjoyed our marriage enrichment day with Carolyn and a few other couples. We learned a lot about ourselves and each other. I can't recommend Carolyn enough!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kjersti made our wedding ceremony and process so smooth, professional, fun, and comfortable. She really took her time getting to know us and tailoring the wedding to fit us. I am someone who was not super comfortable being in front of a crowd and she made me feel very comfortable and made the process easy going.

Profile Picture Gretchen, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kjersti was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was an incredible listener, provided great structure to our ceremony, and blew us away with the amount of personalization that was put into our ceremony. There is no judgement in her presence and we immediately felt comfortable discussing our marriage and future with her. The investment in her services was worth it (and more). After walking through the ceremony and having multiple in person meetings, we realized how special Kjersti was and how seriously she took her tasks. She provided feedback on our personalities, communication styles and our plans for the future. This will not be a generically written ceremony and your guests will absolutely take notice of her skills. Thank you, Kjersti!

Profile Picture Hailey, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our experience with Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants was exceptional. Our officiant, Kjersti, was wonderful to work with and was able to capture exactly what we wanted our ceremony to be.

Profile Picture Grant, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the moment we met Carolyn it was obvious that she was a professional who loved her work. We can't thank her enough for traveling to Stout's Island Lodge to perform our ceremony. Carolyn moved us and our guests to tears during the ceremony. She is an exquisite writer who delivered a powerful spiritual ceremony that captured the essence of us individually and together. Our friends and family were also eloquently captured in the ceremony. We loved every second!!! I'm so happy we have the video footage so it's captured forever.

Profile Picture Laurie, 8/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kjersti was amazing! We clicked with her the first time we met her and she wrote us a perfect and beautiful ceremony. She really tried to get to know us individually and as a couple. Putting our ceremony together was collaborative, which we really appreciated. She had great ideas, poems, passages and was always open to our feedback.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carolyn, thank you for doing such a wonderful job officiating our wedding. While the entire day was perfect, the ceremony was easily the best part for Dylan and I! You made it so personal and unique to both of us. We got a lot of compliments from our ceremony and our guests thought you did an amazing job! The planning process was also smooth and easy. Carolyn was very flexible, responded quickly to all emails, listened to what we wanted for our day, and made great suggestions that suited us. We couldn't recommend her more! Thank you!

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I don't belong to a church and were struggling a little bit with what kind of ceremony we wanted. I was very nervous about using "some random person from the Internet"; not really wanting an impersonal ceremony....I wanted it to feel like the person officiating the ceremony actually knew us. We were also unsure of what we really wanted our ceremony to be, but it turns out that was the easy part.

After just 2 visits and a personality test, Kjersti absolutely "got" both of us. When she ran us through the final ceremony planning session, I was on the verge of tears because it was so beautiful. We received tons of compliments from our guests because the ceremony was so personalized! Kjersti was so easy to talk to, is an amazing listener, and genuinely cares about her clients. We can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

After the wedding my best friend told me that "your ceremony/vows were the best I've had ever heard". To me and my husband that was such a special thing to hear. Carolyn made our ceremony so amazing personal...it was the story of our lives together up to that very moment (and for that matter...the future). She worked with us to make sure our families and friends were included in our small ceremony. In addition she helped with the overall ceremony planning....from working the the music and location vendors to suggesting ideas for readings and printed materials. I could go on and on about how this beautiful person made our day exceptional but I will spare you reading more and just tell you that YOU CAN'T GO WRONG choose with this WONDERFUL officiant and human!

Profile Picture Christopher, 7/2/16, 1 Review