Officiant Alex

Saint Paul, MN View map

$300 Typical Price

Your Ceremony. Your Way.

Congratulations on your engagement! Thank you for stopping by my profile and considering me to officiate on your big day!

As an officiant, my goal is to create a personal ceremony that celebrates you and your love story and honors the commitment you are making together as a couple.

When we work together, you can expect a professional, collaborative, and personal experience. I enjoy spending time getting to know the couples I assist - it helps me best tell your story and create a ceremony you'll love and remember forever. You will not find a cookie-cutter ceremony here.

I'm proud to assist couples of all faiths, traditions and backgrounds and celebrate your choice of love.

I look forward to hearing from you! Reach out with any questions.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$300

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$300

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

What languages do you speak?

English
    Colin S. Married on 08/01/2021

Moving ceremony from a gifted orator

Due to the fianceé visa process we knew that our wedding would have to be planned and scheduled on short notice. Despite this Alex was able to be very flexible and understanding of our unique situation. With only a short phone call he was able to put together a toughing and meaningful ceremony that spoke to both of us as if we had been life long friends. The content of his seremony spoke to Alex being a deep and compassionate person and a great orator.

Officiant Alex's reply:

Colin - thank you so much for the kind words! It was truly a pleasure to be a small part of your big day and I am so happy for you and Jenny! I hope you're both enjoying the early days of your marriage!!
    Joe J. Married on 06/23/2018

Best choice we could have made!

Alex is an incredibly professional, upbeat, genuine, and loving officiant that ensured that our ceremony would be exactly what we dreamed of. He was very well spoken, and clearly took the time to know the ceremony, so it didn’t come across as if he was just reading a script. With all of the stress that comes with planning a wedding, Alex made the ceremony much easier. I can’t thank him enough!!
    Jocelyn A. Married on 05/25/2018

THE best ever!

Alex is the best! Alex is very professional, organized, a great communicator, and flexible. He has awesome ideas as well as does a great job incorporating what you want included in your ceremony. He created a ceremony that was not only personal it was captivating and humorous too. All of our guests loved the ceremony and we cannot thank Alex enough for the wonderful job he did officiating our wedding. We 10/10 recommend Alex!

Pricing

Officiant Alex Price Rates

Saint Paul Saint Paul, MN, 55105
(612) 636-3086
Location of (Officiant Alex)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding