Grady's Custom Catering Reviews

10 | Brooklyn, MI

10 Reviews for Grady's Custom Catering

Jen R · Getting married on 12/28/2024

Grady's is awesome!!

Nancy and Jerry are amazing to work with. They are flexible and the food quality is outstanding! I would recommend them always for your event!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Grady's Custom Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Jen!!!! It was great meeting you and your families and our pleasure to cater your big day!!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Doyle · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Accommodating

My fiancé and I met with Grady’s and they were nothing short of flexible and SO friendly! Custom menu, great price, plates and silverware that look completely real, & DELICIOUS food! They are very knowledgeable and think of every detail. Their brisket is mouth watering & we cannot wait to have everyone try their food!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Grady's Custom Catering's reply:

Thanks Chelsea & Skylar!!! We are looking forward to feeding your family and friends on your big day!!! Thank you for choosing us, we know you have many choices and truly appreciate it!! Time will fly!!!

Gabrielle · Getting married on 05/10/2019

Wonderful!

Grady's catering is the most reasonably priced for the best quality!! They serve food buffet style and their food is AMAZING! You really can't beat this kind of deliciousness. Plus its family owned so you know they will take care of you! I would recommend them to anybody.

Sent on 03/03/2019

Thank you Gabrielle!
    We're looking forward to your big day!!!!
    Nancy & GRADY'S Team
    517-745-4512
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 10/21/2017

The staff at Gradys was amazing! The food was delicious and the price is very reasonable compared to other caterers. We would definitely use them again for another event!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Charles · Married on 04/22/2017

Grady's made the catering process very easy. They had experience at our venue, a flexible menu, and everything tasted great!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Grady's Custom Catering's reply:

Thank you!! We enjoyed meeting you guys were amazing to work with!! We wish you the best!
    Nancy & Jerry

Andrea · Married on 03/25/2017

This company is amazing. They made this process so easy for us, making suggestions to streamline the process and even referring me to a very affordable place for my wedding cake (on top of which they were offered to take care of transporting my wedding cake and serving it). For an extra $2 per person we had silverware and glass plates which really made the meal much nicer. The serving staff accommodated my gluten free diet, they treated my guests with respect and they were fabulous about clearing the tables. My guests all raved about how delicious the meal was. I can't say enough good things about this company! They have real experience with the industry in the southern Michigan area and they operate with high class and professionalism.

Sent on 04/09/2017

Grady's Custom Catering's reply:

Thank you Tom & Andrea!!!

Jennifer · Married on 05/04/2013

Gradys catered my daughers wedding. I could not have been more happy. From start to finish. The owners are very friendly and Keep in touch. And the food was excellent. The service was great! Thank you so much!! Very happy!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Heather · event on: 08/24/2017

Owners are a wonderful people to work with on any type of event. Great food, friendly staff and always on time!! Have gone with Grady's a few times and will continue to come back....

Sent on 09/27/2017

Lydia · event on: 01/17/2018

Grady's was fantastic to work with from start to finish. The attention to detail, taste and presentation were all on point. Nancy was so accommodating to my never ending changes and requests. I would highly recommend Grady's to anyone!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Crystal · Married on 04/22/2017

The food was wonderful! I definitely recommend the brisket! We had many of the wedding guests tell us it was the best wedding food they had! We even had a small hiccup with the cake cutting, but everything was handled and we are very glad for it!

Sent on 05/22/2017