Grace Valley Farm Reviews

Grace Valley Farm 7
  • Sheona

Sheona Gozmao · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Venue Review

I love working with Grace Valley Farm. They are so kind and want the best for your wedding!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Gabriella

Gabriella · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing venue and team

You will not be disappointed in the slightest with this venue. Not only is the venue beautiful and spacious, but the staff are amazing and Jennifer is a joy to work with. Our wedding went perfectly and this place couldn’t have been any better for what we wanted. The price is more than reasonable and everything they include with that price is unlike anywhere else. You won’t find a better venue. Thank you Grace Valley Farms for making our special day that much more perfect!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely breathtaking

I had my wedding at Grace Valley Farm on October 6, 2018. This is by far the most beautiful venue I had visited and was SO happy I was able to book a fall wedding. Over the course of the year and a half between booking, and my wedding, Jennifer was nothing short of amazing. Any time I wanted to go out to either show someone or figure something out, they made it work. Anytime I messaged her she got back to me quickly.

The biggest selling points of this venue was the fact that they have about 8 different sites to have your ceremony, the beautiful reception barn, and the HUGE room of decorations that is included! They have lanterns galore, flower vines, lace, burlap, literally everything you want or need. I did not have to but a single decoration. Everything that is on the farm, is included in the price. The only extras are to get a licensed bartender, which you need, and a charge of you want them to set up and take down (which was very low, considering.

We chose Lover’s Lane to have our ceremony and were able to use actual church pews (included in the price). We used one of the many arbors the venue had to choose from, their Shepard hood and lanterns, and even some floral vines they had that looked so real.

The reception barn as big, beautiful farm wood tables and chairs and an awesome Jack Daniels barrel bar.

I had hired a day of coordinator and decorator, who my bridesmaids nicknamed “sweaty betty”. She was supposed to make me not stress and make the day flawless, that did not happen. But Jennifer, the owner, was there every step of the way to correct things that “sweaty Betty” and done. Anytime Jennifer saw her decorate or do something she didn’t think I would like, she’d come to ask my opinion and make sure that’s what I wanted because Jennifer didn’t think I would like it and ended up going behind almost every decoration and fixing or changing it. If you have the option to use the venue to decorate, do it! If it wasn’t for a Jennifer, my wedding would have looked tacky and ugly, not beautiful.

I can not recommend this venue enough! The value is fantastic for everything you get!!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Grace Valley Farm 19
    Grace Valley Farm 20
    Grace Valley Farm 21

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2018

When choosing a venue for our wedding, my husband and I looked at several before finding the perfect place. When we went to Grace Valley Farm, Jennifer made us feel right at home on our tour and we both said at the end of it that even if it looked like a dump, we would choose the venue solely so that we could work with Jennifer since she has the most genuine and sweetest personality! Luckily for us, Grace Valley isn't a dump at all! It is STUNNING. Our wedding day was the most perfect and beautiful day we could have imagined and it was all thanks to Jennifer and her wonderful staff at Grace Valley Farm. They made sure everything ran smoothly and without a hitch. Our wedding was a DREAM and the perfect mix of romance, elegance and fun. They started setting up for our big day at 5 AM and made sure every single detail was perfected so that we didn't have to worry or be stressed out about anything. The day of, they even realized that someone had forgotten to put out our ceremony programs (100% not Grace Valley's responsibility at all) and so they found them and set them out for us! Even though they didn't have to! Like I said, they do everything in their power to make sure your day is exactly how you dreamed it to be, and we could not be more thankful for everything they did for us throughout the year-long planning process and the day-of. It was truly such a pleasure to get to know Jennifer and the Grace Valley staff and they really show you they care about you, not only on your wedding day, but they invest in getting to know you as a person and as a couple. They pour their hearts and souls into everything they do there and we are SO HAPPY we chose Grace Valley Farm for our special day! Soooo many people told us how perfect our wedding was and how BEAUTIFUL the property, location and barn were. You will not regret your decision if you go with Grace Valley and I really hope you do so that you can experience the love and compassion that we did in planning our wedding day!

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Grace Valley Farm 22
    Grace Valley Farm 23

Daniel · Married on 09/03/2017

Ask them how to save $1500 on September 3, 2017 Labor Day weekend

Sent on 06/27/2017

Mary Beth · Married on 05/14/2017

An absolutely beautiful place to get married. Jennifer is the best and so easy to work with. She opens her home and grounds to the bridal party for the entire day. We didn't use the house or bunkhouse the night before, but we could have spent the night prior to the wedding if we wanted to. She has an amazing barn that houses all the decorations you would ever need and they put all the heavy stuff out so you don't have to move anything. We chose Lover's Lane for our ceremony and the reception barn for after. Whether you have a small wedding of 60 like us, or as many as 300+, Grace Valley Farms can accommodate your needs.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Beth · Married on 05/05/2017

This venue is absolutely amazing! So many options for the ceremony. Grace Valley certainly has something for everyone. The day of the wedding turned out be rainy and cool, not the normal May day. The bride wanted the ceremony outside and it was in the pavilion. Jennifer and Stacy had everything we asked for to help us with all the unexpected things we were not prepared for. With rain came mud, but they assisted all the guest with rides to the pavilion, towels to dry the water and many last minute adjustments. They did everything possible, and unexpected, to make this day a wonderful memory. Having attending ceremonies at other locations, it is my recommendation that you consider Grace Valley. Not only is the location and setting remarkable, but what will stand out the most is the service. Their obvious goal is to make this the day the bride and groom will never forget. What a success! Thank you.

Sent on 05/06/2017

Christy · Married on 04/01/2017

Grace valley farm is absolutely gorgeous! Our wedding was everything we could have dreamed of. Jennifer and Stacy are both so wonderful and sweet. I would definitely recommend Grace Valley to anyone!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Patrina · Married on 06/18/2016

Grace Valley Farm was absolutely perfect! We could not have asked for a better venue for our special day! Jennifer, Patsy, Tabitha and the entire Grace Valley team were wonderful, helpful and creative. They listened to our vision and made it come to life! Loved every moment of it, our guest said it was a beautiful ceremony and a good time. Thank you guys so much! Love The Halls

Sent on 06/27/2016

This is such a beautiful venue!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Miriam · Married on 05/10/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Grace Valley! The venue is any bride's dream come true and with their ability to cater to any style or theme, the sky truly is the limit. The setting is gorgeous, there is more than enough space for all your guests, and the owner is dedicated to helping you achieve your dreams. The stress and chaos that sometimes accompanies weddings is nowhere to be found in this serene and natural setting. We could not have had a more perfect wedding and reception. Thanks to Jennifer and her team, we had our absolute dream wedding!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Reagan · Married on 03/12/2016

Jennifer at Grace Valley Farms was wonderful and out of the many places we looked at, we definitely for the most bang for our buck at her venue! Not to mention, she was extremely helpful when it came to making accommodations or working with us to help us stay on budget. She was all around fabulous!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Courtney · Married on 07/25/2015

Grave Valley Farm is a beautiful location for all of your wedding needs from engagement pictures all the way to the reception. They have multiply locations on site for you to choose. Great people!

Sent on 08/27/2015