The Venue at Birchwood

Spring Hill, TN View map Visit website

Located in Spring Hill, Tennessee, The Venue at Birchwood is an idyllic chapel and barn wedding venue. Opening in late 2020, this venue offers the perfect blend of rustic charm and modern amenities to facilitate memorable celebrations. Comprehensive wedding packages and attentive staff assist in creating a stress-free experience at this property.

Facilities and Capacity

The Venue at Birchwood is set upon 27-acres of picturesque landscape, for your nuptial celebrations. Two luxurious get-ready rooms are located within the venue, to allow both wedding parties to prepare in comfort and style. Both preparation spaces feature private restrooms and walkout porches. The climate-controlled stone chapel offers a delightful space for a heartfelt wedding ceremony. Here, your loved ones can be seated in wooden pews below a vaulted ceiling as they witness your commitment to each other. Afterward, a relaxed cocktail hour can take place on the patio, which connects to the covered porch. For your main reception event, the beautiful event barn provides a bright and airy setting. Here, the seating plan of your choice can be implemented easily. Exposed wooden beams, wooden flooring, and high ceilings give this space a rustic ambiance. Large picture windows and overhead chandeliers perfectly illuminate occasions held here. The loft space is an ideal location for reception enhancements such as a DJ booth, extra seating, or photo booth, and the kitchen on-site facilities convenient catering.

The Venue at Birchwood offers a dedicated team who will work with you to ensure that you get the most from this venue for your special day. Wedding packages here include exclusive use of the property for your day, tables and chairs, a mobile bar, sound system, and event lighting. A selection of lawn games, ample parking, and event cleanup is also included. This venue is happy to welcome outside vendors to serve your special day and they allow parties to supply their own alcohol, providing it is served by a licensed bartender.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$4,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$4,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Loft
Religious

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What bar services do you provide?

Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Furniture
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
December

• O
    Olivia B. Married on 05/01/2022

Cannot believe I got to get married here!

Where do I begin?? The Venue at Birchwood was so beyond stunning, it was truly the venue of my dreams. The chapel is SO beautiful and darling. You have so much space in there and can fit so many people. The barn is SO beautiful as well!! I love how modern it is while keeping some rustic charm to it. I didn’t love the true rustic feel some barns had at other venues but this was the perfect balance. I love how you had both buildings though, the chapel and the barn, The chapel was so unique and not very many places have an option like that. So we had our ceremony in the chapel and our reception in the barn, the weather was absolutely amazing but if it had rained that day they have the perfect set up because the barn and chapel are connected by a covered walkway so really your day cannot be ruined by the weather here. The venue staff were so beyond kind and helpful, and they were so on top of things throughout the whole process it made it so much easier to know what we needed to do next. The land the venue is on is also stunning and allows for so many beautiful pictures. It’s clear in the photos how beautiful this venue is but if you could even imagine, it’s even more beautiful in person. Everyone who attended my wedding said it was the most beautiful venue they had ever been to.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin S. Married on 11/05/2021

Incredible!!

Oh gosh, there are not nearly enough words or time for me to express how grateful I am for our amazing experience with Birchwood! We first toured in July 2020 when it was still under construction, and we could tell from that first meeting that this was going to be a special place. We searched all over middle TN for a venue that wasn't just a rustic barn or farm, and Birchwood provided us exactly what we wanted! Every space was thought out with careful consideration and is incredibly beautiful and picture perfect - from the stone chapel, to the cocktail patio and reception hall, and even the wedding party suites! All of our vendors raved on how easy the spaces were to navigate and set up! I worked primarily with Andrea and Dana for our November 5th wedding, and they were nothing short of incredible to work with! I sent so many questions and ideas their way over the course of wedding planning, and they were always patient and quick to respond with an answer or idea back! Aside from just providing us a stunning ceremony and reception space, they include many extras - the barnwood tables and cross back chairs are beautiful, the outdoors games were enjoyed by many of our guests, parking onsite, outdoor heaters, etc. The monthly open houses were a lifesaver for my wedding anxiety - you could come set up mock ups of your decor, measure, take photos, etc. The smartest decision we made was to rent for two days, which I would highly recommend to any couple considering Birchwood. The Birchwood team was onsite to help assist us while we set up, rehearsed, and had our rehearsal dinner - it was fantastic! Our guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about the venue, and I truly hope we get to attend another wedding there soon! My now husband and I will be forever grateful for this venue and the team that were absolutely amazing to work with. Our wedding was perfect in every way, and we would recommend Birchwood to anyone looking for a wedding venue - you will not be disappointed in the slightest!
  • Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 03/19/2021

The perfect venue

From the moment we walked into The Venue at Birchwood, my daughter knew this was it! Andrea and Dana are amazing to work with and have every detail covered! We received so many compliments from our guests who said this was one of the most beautiful wedding venues they’ve ever been to! We just received a preview of the photos and all I can say is WOW! It was even more beautiful in the pictures! We would 1000% choose The Venue at Birchwood again!

Real Weddings

• Kristen & Clint
    28 photos · 11/14/2021

Pricing

4749 Kedron Road Spring Hill, TN, 37174
615-969-6573
Location of (The Venue at Birchwood)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding