Saddle Woods Farm

Up to 300 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4k - $5k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Saddle Woods Farm is a rustic and romantic wedding venue located in the heart of Middle Tennessee between Franklin and Murfreesboro. This luxurious farm boasts a 10,000-square-foot, enclosed, cedar post barn for couples to host the wedding of their dreams. Whether your dream event is an elegant and formal gathering or a country-chic affair, this space offers versatility for any theme or taste. Situated in the scenic Tennessee countryside, Saddle Woods Farm is an idyllic setting to escape the hustle and bustle of daily life on their long-anticipated wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity

The team at Saddle Woods Farm is proud to welcome couples to celebrate life’s precious milestones together. Couples can accommodate up to 350 guests for their ceremony and reception. Soon-to-be-newlyweds will begin their day in the comfort of the venue’s get-ready suites. Prepare for your nuptials in luxury and style in the Bridal Suite, fitted with a full kitchen, dining room, and glam stations. Relax and unwind before the day’s events in The Groom’s Quarters, making use of the bar area, pool table, and televisions. For your ceremony and reception, the barn features an open floor plan - a blank canvas for your individual vision for your day. Flooded with natural light, this space features a 36-foot-tall ceiling, as well as iron and crystal chandeliers, creating a romantic and rustic atmosphere. For a ceremony under the sun, the grounds offer a number of locations for you and your guests to bask in the beauty of nature.

This award-winning venue has been a part of the wedding industry since 2014. The dedicated team welcomes couples to host a number of events at the property, including engagement parties and rehearsal dinners. A designated event planner will be on hand to guide you through the planning process to ensure a stress-free planning experience. A number of event items are available for use by couples, including solid wood tables and Chiavari chairs. Set-up and clean-up services are available, allowing couples to fully relax and enjoy their day without worrying about the small details.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$6,400

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Lighting/Sound
Parking

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors

What event items are available?

Chairs
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
November
December

Cynthia P. Married on 05/02/2022

Fabulous Experience!

Our daughter’s winter wedding at Saddle Woods Farm was a fabulous experience! We live 10 hours away and were concerned about the difficulty of details and managing guests, family and the bridal party at such a distance. Jayne and Morgan quickly eliminated those concerns. From the initial contact, throughout the entire planning process, and throughout the wedding day, they and their team provided a friendly, helpful and professional experience. They were very knowledgeable and experienced and communicated well to keep things flowing. They were intentional about giving our family and guests a great experience. The venue is stunning and the horses are quite the lovely bonus. The beautiful location in the country is a convenient distance to hotels, restaurants and shopping. They far surpassed our expectations and we had a relaxed, fun and lovely wedding weekend as they aimed to take all stress away. I highly recommend!
    Rod M. Married on 12/17/2021

Amazing Venue

Exceeded all expectations. Amazing place, great staff. Would highly recommend.
    Sarah Married on 11/06/2021

Amazing Venue & Spectacular Humans

**Long Review Alert**

It took me a while to finally sit down and write this because the thought of trying to express the perfection that is Morgan Legate and her team is a daunting one. How in the world am I supposed to do her and the magic she creates justice? I honestly can’t, but I’ll give it my best effort and simply tell our journey to and on November 6, 2021.

Before I get into it, I want to make it clear that leading up to the wedding, my involvement (at my own request) literally began and ended with finding my dress, getting invitations out/RSVPs in, and giving thumbs up/down to things along the way. Outside of texting and calling, we met in person maybe 3 times. That is it. Absolutely everything else was Morgan, and I want to make sure she receives all the credit due to her.

Now onto the good stuff. First and foremost, it is important to know that I never wanted a wedding. Obviously my arm ended up twisted in a different direction, but up until being engaged, I had not wanted a wedding, nor had I spent a single moment envisioning any part of it like most girls do. We truly went into this process without any ideas or any Pinterest boards lol. It was not until I saw an Instagram post of Morgan’s most recent wedding at the time that my eyes lit up, and I suddenly knew EXACTLY what I wanted and didn’t need to look any further. We immediately contacted Morgan and a few days later I was touring the property, falling more and more in love with the vision of this wedding I had seen. That is until I was made aware of one tiny little problem- this particular wedding I was wanting had been a celebrity wedding (I later found it featured on the cover of several magazines), and not only was it outside our budget (FYI we were paying for this wedding ourselves), but likely cost more than our house and vehicles combined 😊….. It was almost over right then and there LOL. The self pitying was just about to ensue when Morgan said, “Don’t freak out! I promise I can give you a comparable version of that wedding for a quarter of the budget.” I had no idea how she thought she could possibly do that, and I was honestly doubtful. Nonetheless, I decided to trust her, and boy did she follow through on that promise.

For those considering Morgan as their planner, the best way I can describe her in this setting is as a young, beautiful, modern-day fairy godmother. I wish I was exaggerating when I say I about fell to the floor when I walked into the barn the morning of the wedding and saw what Morgan had done. With a wave of her magic wand (which I’m convinced she has), she somehow took our budget and created an epic fairytale wedding. It was breathtaking, far more than what I had hoped for, and hard to believe it was OUR wedding. And that was only the beginning, as that day went on to be the best of our lives. Not only Morgan, but her family as well genuinely went above and beyond to make this day a dream come true for us. When I say “above and beyond” I mean everything from dealing with vendors to making sure we were fed to getting me in/out of my dress to ACTUAL baby whispering (aka controlling our 2 and 3 year old Tasmanian devil ring bearers). They made sure every aspect was nothing short of perfect, and the raving from all our guests only echoed the butterflies I was feeling the entire night.

So, to wrap this up , I’ve written all this to try and convey how outstanding this venue and its owners are, but more than anything I want everyone to understand how amazing Morgan LeGate is. She is so much more than just a bad a** wedding planner. She was everything I needed throughout every single moment. She was my stylist, my therapist, my bridesmaids’ therapist LOL, my lawyer, my shoulder to cry on/friend to laugh with- you name the shoes, she wore them. I had no idea the extent of a blessing I was getting when I chose her and Saddle Woods. As I said in the beginning, it’s hard to put the expert quality of their craft into words, but I hope I’ve painted a close enough picture.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Logan & Taylor
    17 photos · 07/25/2015

9522 Franklin Road Murfreesboro, TN, 37128
615-812-6132
Location of (Saddle Woods Farm)

Saddle Woods Farm frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Saddle Woods Farm?

Saddle Woods Farm includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Lighting/Sound
  • Parking

What are the most important characteristics of Saddle Woods Farm in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Saddle Woods Farm for wedding events is known for:
  • Barn
  • Farm/Ranch

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Saddle Woods Farm for wedding events?

Saddle Woods Farm offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Saddle Woods Farm offer?

Saddle Woods Farm offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Engagement Party
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Saddle Woods Farm offer for wedding events?

Saddle Woods Farm offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planner
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Outside Vendors

What furniture and decorations does Saddle Woods Farm have available for wedding events?

Saddle Woods Farm offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Chairs
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Saddle Woods Farm and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Saddle Woods Farm is recommended by 91% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in value, 4.8 in professionalism and 4.7 in flexibility.

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding

Wedding Venues