Saddle Woods Farm Reviews

Saddle Woods Farm 6
Saddle Woods Farm 7

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/06/2019

Kaitlyn Mitchell

Saddle Wood Farm is the perfect place to have a reception! This was the only place I looked to have my reception at! The staff at this venue is amazing! They are so helpful and fun. The Barn is beautiful and accommodates a lot of people! We had 375 guests and it was perfect! Our bridal party loved the cottage and groomsmen suite. We all got ready in the two suites and had plenty of room. And both places make for great pictures!! The reception itself was a dream. Everything was perfect! I highly recommend Saddle Wood Farms to anyone!

Katie Borton · Married on 12/29/2018

Saddle Woods is a dream!!!

Saddle Woods is the most PERFECT wedding venue! We got married in December so we used the barn for our ceremony and reception. One of the perks of getting married in December is they have Christmas lights all through the property and lining the driveway. The lights added such a magical feel to our big day! Morgan and Jayne made the day and transition from ceremony to reception flow seamlessly. I cannot thank them enough. The barn is exquisite and so is the bridal cottage and groomsmen suite. It is safe to say everybody enjoyed the day. If you are even thinking about Saddle Woods, save yourself some time and book it!!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Lisa Gentry · Married on 11/10/2018

Mom of Bride

Saddle Woods Farm is an absolutely beautiful venue for a wedding... not only are the grounds beautiful but the family/staff are the BEST to work with!! They make you feel like you are part of their family! If you need a wedding venue this should be your choice!!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Lauren

Elle · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Dream Of Rustic Elegance!

If you want to have the most perfect wedding & the most perfect team to achieve it, look no further than this rustic elegant venue! Jayne is beyond fantastic and will make your day more than you could have ever dreamed of! My wedding day was everything and more!!! Something completely out of a dream!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Saddle Woods Farm 8
    Saddle Woods Farm 9
    Saddle Woods Farm 10
  • Kyle

Kyle Bender · Married on 10/27/2018

Phenomenal

Saddlewood farms was absolutely incredible! Miss Jane was a total sweetheart and made sure my bride and even myself got exactly what we wanted. The groomsman cottage was a total hit! I only had about 10 people in the cottage and still had plenty of space to get ready, eat, move around, watch the games, play pool, and even room for me to sit by myself and write my vows down and make sure they were perfect without being intrupted much at all. The venue was just amazing Jane was there for the whole thing making sure everyone was going where we needed to including the guests with parking and even myself and my bride with her golf cart to make sure we weren’t tyiring out walking around the extremely spacious venue grounds. My wife and miss Jane even surprised me with coordinating a fire engine departure from the local county fire department since I’m a fireman this was the best surprise ever! Miss Jane you were absolutely amazing and I never imagined my wedding to be what it was! It was everything and more. It was more than perfect!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Saddle Woods Farm 11
    Saddle Woods Farm 12
    Saddle Woods Farm 13
    Saddle Woods Farm 14

Cassidy · Married on 10/13/2018

October Wedding

Jayne and her crew were so helpful in helping me with my big day! Very easy to get in contact with which was a big plus. With their help I had nothing to worry about the day of my wedding and wouldn't change any of it!

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/22/2018

absolutely stunning

We looked at other venues but the minute we toured this one, I felt emotional. It has such a warm presence to it. One of the most beautiful barns in Tennessee that you can truly transform into whatever day you envision for yourself. Not to mention, Morgan and Jayne Legate are the most hands on and helpful people you’ll find! Wouldn’t have wanted to get married anywhere else.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Nan M Cash · Married on 09/15/2018

The perfect day!

Saddle Woods Farm is a beautiful venue. Jayne and Morgan were amazing and made our day so easy handling all the details. Morgan was the “day of” coordinator; she was wonderful! Jayne and Morgan worked with us to create a vision of “simple elegance”. The bridal cottage and grooms quarters were spacious and a great place to relax and enjoy the day. The bride and groom were married outside at a sweet altar surrounded by woods. The barn was no less than breathtaking! Three large chandeliers down the center, the lighting and draping was stunning; it was a fairy tale come true for the bride and groom. Our day was perfect!

Courtney Cash · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly recommend

My husband and I knew we wanted to have our wedding at Saddle Woods from the first wedding we attended there while dating. When we got engaged, we visited and booked Saddle Woods within a week of our engagement! They were patient, kind, professional, and made our special day absolutely perfect. I highly recommend hiring Morgan to coordinate. Her attention to detail, positive attitude, and friendly demeanor made us feel so comfortable and at ease throughout the wedding day. I can't say enough great things about Saddle Woods Farm. It is the perfect combination of elegant and rustic, and the staff is beyond incredible. We highly recommend Saddle Woods Farm!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Saddle Woods Farm 15
    Saddle Woods Farm 16
    Saddle Woods Farm 17
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 09/02/2018

Saddlewoods Farm is a Dream Venue!

I was so excited when we were able to book this amazing venue! If you're looking for rustic glam then look no further! Absolutely beautiful scenery with gorgeous horses abound. We got several pictures with them and they're my absolute favorite! The space to get ready is awesome with a HUGE bridal cottage that has a full kitchen and table, bathroom and shower, couches and nice vanity areas for your girls to get ready. The separate groom's cottage is also enormous with a pool table, bar area, 2 big screens, leather couches and two bathrooms. Our bridal party of 16 people were very comfortable and many family members were in and out of the cottages all throughout the day. The barn itself is quite new and is adorned with gorgeous chandeliers that go down the center. There are posts with lights along the sides, luxury bathrooms, a full catering kitchen and it comes with all your tables and chairs. (Many venues charge extra for that!). The ceremony site can be inside or outside but we chose outside at the pavilion. It's a cute little covered area with a hanging cross and surrounded by beautiful trees. Not only is the venue amazing but so are the owners! You do have to have a wedding coordinator at this venue like many others and let's be honest, you need one. If you go with their onsite coordinator, Morgan, you won't be disappointed. She helped me so much throughout the entire day and truly made it so that I could just enjoy my groom, family and friends. I wish I could just re-live the whole thing all over again and I wouldn't have changed a thing! So many guests said it was the nicest, most glamorous wedding they'd ever been to :)

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Saddle Woods Farm 28
    Saddle Woods Farm 29
    Saddle Woods Farm 30

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

We could not have found a more perfect ceremony/reception venue for our October 2017 wedding. The venue itself is stunning. The outdoor ceremony space is perfectly tucked into the woods (yet still very accessible for all levels of mobility) and the barn is simply dreamy with chandelier light and warm wood that will compliment any style. Jayne and her team have been intentional with every decision from the bridal cottage to the grooms quarters, both of which are a perfect setting to relax and get ready on your wedding day. Would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 11/05/2017
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 09/22/2017

Stress free

Viewing the property was lovely, Mrs Legayte took plenty of time to let me dream and visualize my day there. The barn is amazing and the whole property is gorgeous and great for taking photos. Morgan was a huge help and the family is just so caring. I've been back since my wedding for a friends and it was as beautiful as my own day in a completely different way.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Colleen · Married on 07/08/2017

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue! Not only is the venue absolutely beautiful, but the team at Saddle Woods Farm is outstanding. Their attention to detail and thoughtfulness really made our wedding day so special. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Carole · Married on 06/17/2017

Yes, Jayne runs a tight ship but on my daughter's wedding day, we were really glad she did. There was a wedding the night before ours but when we arrived at the farm at 11 am on Saturday, the farm was spotless! The buildings were clean, the driveways were clean, and the grounds were immaculate. That greatly impressed me! It is such a beautiful place! Jayne was present and friendly during the day but not smothering. She very promptly returned the refundable part of our deposit afterwards. Saddle Woods Farm was definitely the setting of our daughter's dream wedding!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Jordan · Married on 06/03/2017

Saddle Woods Farm is a breathtaking venue located right outside Nashville. The barn is straight out of Pinterest. Everything is decorated perfectly and kept very clean. The family that owns the venue goes above and beyond to make your experience one you will never forget.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Jordan · Married on 06/03/2017

Saddle Woods Farm is a breathtaking venue located right outside Nashville, Tennessee. The barn is something you would find on Pinterest. Everything it decorated so perfectly and kept very clean. The Legates are exceptional people and will make your experience one to remember. They go above and beyond to make your day exactly what you want.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Lanie · Married on 10/15/2016

This venue couldn't have been more perfect for my wedding! Breathtaking from the moment you walk through the front doors! Decorating it surpassed my expectations... It was beyond beautiful! It is every girl's dream come true! I'm not even sure that I can say enough great things about the venue and the family that owns it! They know exactly what to do to make your day the most memorable and stress free day possible! Our family has done nothing but talk about how wonderful the whole day and night went! I HIGHLY recommend this for a wonderful wedding experience!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Robin · Married on 09/04/2016

I am so glad that we found Saddle Woods Farm! We are having our wedding there this fall and we can't wait! Jayne has been so extremely helpful throughout this process. I would highly recommend their venue to future brides! :)

Sent on 01/27/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/03/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Saddle Woods! The venue is beyond amazing and was exactly what I was looking for. This was this only venue I even looked at I was that certain! Jayne and her family were the absolute sweetest the entire time and helped make our day so incredibly special. You will not be disappointed with a single thing if you go with Saddle Woods!!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Anna · Married on 06/18/2016

As a bridesmaid I can say that Saddle Woods Farm was beautiful and the owners were very easy to work with. The day couldn't have been smoother, and the owner and wedding coordinators were very sweet and willing to help as needed. The Bride's room was absolutely beautiful and a perfect space for our large bridal party. I hope to attend more weddings here, and maybe one day tie the knot in their beautiful barn!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Lee Ann · Married on 05/13/2016

Not only did my daughter and I love this venue.......if the response from all the guest at the wedding was an indicator.....they thought it was the most beautiful wedding venue they had ever been to. From the cute Bridal cottage and "just what every guy needs" groom cottage to the wedding ceremony site under the trees to the amazing barn for the reception...everything about Saddle Woods Farm brought our vision for her wedding to fruition!!! All of our vendors (and I loved that Jayne allowed me to pick the vendors I wanted) loved the areas provided for them. The staff at Saddle Woods were not only accommodating but rolled up their sleeves and jumped in to help in any way they could. If you are looking for a place that has it all....you've found it.

Sent on 05/31/2016

This family is absolutely amazing!! They are the sweetest family and the venue is breathtaking! It is such a reasonable price for the venue you get. It is totally worth it. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/23/2016

toni · Married on 12/12/2015

Unless you've planned a wedding before, you go into this amazing event in your childs life, excited but wide eyed, nervous and very intimidated, however, when we met Jayne, we felt very assured and confident that if we allowed her to offer opinions, suggestions, etc., "our day" would be everything it was meant to be. To say she didn't disappoint is an understatement. Keri (my daughter) had her dreams and visions and Jayne added suggestions and ideas to help her accomplish these and at the end of the day, it was truly a dream come true. no detail was left unattended and her venue was the perfect, most beautifully accommodating location that we looked at (and we looked at about 10). While it may seem pricey at first, the accommodations (cottages, etc) make it SO worth it. She also handles the logistics of your vendors so that in an of itself, is a huge stress reliever on your childs most important day of her life! We had over 300 folks in attendance on this blessed day and i'm sure i received over 300 compliments on this facility and their amazing staff. I 100% would use Saddlewoods Farms again for my next daughter's wedding ( i still have 2 left to go.lol) Thanks to Jayne and the Saddlewood Farms staff for making me a very popular Mom to my daughter!!!!!! Good luck in 2016! You guys rock!!!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Skylar · Married on 10/24/2015

I got married at Saddle Woods Farm in October 2015 and my husband and I STILL talk about how perfect our day was. The venue is unbelievably beautiful (trust me, I toured over 20 venues in the Nashville area), The ceremony site was perfect, the bride cottage held my large bridal party plus more, the groom area is EXCEPTIONAL! Then to top it off, Jayne and Morgan went above and beyond for my entire family and guest. We continuously get compliments about how beautiful, fun, and flawless our wedding was. I highly, highly recommend Saddle Woods Farm.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Jamison · Married on 09/19/2015

We got married in Fall 2015 at this AMAZING venue and LOVED everything about it. Jayne and her family have done an AMAZING job putting Saddle Woods Farm together and are nothing but genuine and sincere when it comes to handling all your needs. The day of process went so smoothly and heard nothing but great remarks from our guests from that night. If you are looking to get married somewhere that is not only beautiful but comes from such an amazing, humble family- look no further!

Sent on 03/01/2016