Saddle Woods Farm Reviews

47 | Murfreesboro, TN

47 Reviews for Saddle Woods Farm

Christian Oakley · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Great venue

The venue is absolutely beautiful and the team their made my wife and I's wedding day completely care free. They made sure everything was perfect and things ran smoothly.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Meagan Walker · Married on 08/15/2020

Absolutely amazing!

I cannot say enough things about this venue! Between the barn, the workers, the horses, everything is absolutely beautiful! We hired Morgan (she works for the venue) as our day of coordinator and she KILLED it! She was so great at keeping in contact with all vendors, calming my wedding jitters, and being the best hype girl! We cannot thank Saddlewood enough for being so great to us. I confidently say this is the best Venue in middle TN.

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Katelyn

Katelyn vickers · Married on 05/30/2020

Simply the BEST

Jayne, Morgan, and their team were absolutely amazing!! They made our wedding day even better than I ever imagined! I honestly have no clue if anything went wrong on my wedding day, because Morgan just handled it. She’s the best planner you could ever ask for! They let me take pictures with the goats and horses which were dressed to match my wedding colors! I would 10/10 recommend them for a venue. They are very responsive and answered any concerns we may have had, even during covid! Beautiful place for an indoor or outdoor wedding!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 10/18/2019

Perfection!

This venue did it all! It was gorgeous, and they made it easy for us. Perfect day!

Sent on 11/20/2020
  • Mike

Mike Elliott · Married on 10/06/2019

Wedding Party

The location of the grounds and hospitality of the staff were spot on! The natural beauty of the venue was easily adaptable to changing weather conditions making our day perfect!!

Corbie Hood · Married on 09/28/2019

The best venue ever

Wow. Can I even put into words how wonderful of a place Saddle Woods Farm is. Not only is it beautiful with trees, horses, the barn.... of course but THE PEOPLE. Mrs. Jayne & Morgan were the absolute best and were so helpful not only on the day of but throughout the entire process. This venue is highly recommended & we now have memories and friends that last a lifetime.

• Cammie

Cammie Withrow · Married on 09/16/2019

Best Venue for the Price

I have planned not only my own 3 children’s weddings, but many other weddings as well. Wether the budget is huge or tight one, I always recommend this venue over all the rest. Jayne the owner and Morgan her daughter, go so far above and beyond what everyone else does. They are so hands on and detail oriented . From set up to communicating with the vendors to make sure there are no problems. They just do what everyone else does not, which makes the day and experience so much better. You are able to choose your vendors , instead of selecting from the venues few choices. This being the case, they work with everyone and they are able to tell you who is the best and most professional for the money, and also what to watch out for. They are truly just kind people that will do anything to help make it the most that it can be. The value of having that means that you actually get more than you are paying for, which I haven’t seen at other venues.

Allie Fuqua · Married on 08/17/2019

Dream Wedding Venue

I truly cannot say enough amazing things about Saddle Woods Farm and their staff. They treated us like family from day one, they were so accommodating, and they made sure every detail came together better than we could have ever imagined. They made our day so unique and special and we will be forever grateful for them. Getting married at Saddle Woods Farm was the best and easiest decision we made and I cannot recommend this venue enough!

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/06/2019

Kaitlyn Mitchell

Saddle Wood Farm is the perfect place to have a reception! This was the only place I looked to have my reception at! The staff at this venue is amazing! They are so helpful and fun. The Barn is beautiful and accommodates a lot of people! We had 375 guests and it was perfect! Our bridal party loved the cottage and groomsmen suite. We all got ready in the two suites and had plenty of room. And both places make for great pictures!! The reception itself was a dream. Everything was perfect! I highly recommend Saddle Wood Farms to anyone!

Hannah Coogan · Married on 05/04/2019

The most perfect venue for the most perfect day!

Saddle Woods Farm was the most beautiful venue and made for an absolute perfect day. Me, my husband, and our wedding party loved getting ready in the bridal suite and grooms quarters, the the LeGate’s were super accommodating and helpful when it rained and we had to move the ceremony indoors, and we even got to take pictures with the Clydesdale’s! The day could not have been more perfect and I will remember it forever. I would highly recommend Saddle Woods Farm as your wedding venue and Morgan LeGate as your day-of-coordinator!

Katie Borton · Married on 12/29/2018

Saddle Woods is a dream!!!

Saddle Woods is the most PERFECT wedding venue! We got married in December so we used the barn for our ceremony and reception. One of the perks of getting married in December is they have Christmas lights all through the property and lining the driveway. The lights added such a magical feel to our big day! Morgan and Jayne made the day and transition from ceremony to reception flow seamlessly. I cannot thank them enough. The barn is exquisite and so is the bridal cottage and groomsmen suite. It is safe to say everybody enjoyed the day. If you are even thinking about Saddle Woods, save yourself some time and book it!!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Lisa Gentry · Married on 11/10/2018

Mom of Bride

Saddle Woods Farm is an absolutely beautiful venue for a wedding... not only are the grounds beautiful but the family/staff are the BEST to work with!! They make you feel like you are part of their family! If you need a wedding venue this should be your choice!!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 11/10/2018

Seemless and joyful wedding day!

The venue is beautiful. The owners care about the bride and groom and want their day to be stress free and joyful. Our alcohol supplier almost messed up the day but we used Morgan from Saddlewood as our day of coordinator and she pulled out all the stops to make sure it didn't upset us and resolved the issue with the vendor while we went about our day. I can't thank her enough for keeping us all sane and happy! This is a barn venue that you can personalize with draping, lighting, florals, linens and such to get the look that YOU want! We will always treasure our memories from our beautiful wedding at Sadelewood!

Oh! Did I mention there are Clydesdales?!?!?

• Lauren

Elle · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Dream Of Rustic Elegance!

If you want to have the most perfect wedding & the most perfect team to achieve it, look no further than this rustic elegant venue! Jayne is beyond fantastic and will make your day more than you could have ever dreamed of! My wedding day was everything and more!!! Something completely out of a dream!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Kyle

Kyle Bender · Married on 10/27/2018

Phenomenal

Saddlewood farms was absolutely incredible! Miss Jane was a total sweetheart and made sure my bride and even myself got exactly what we wanted. The groomsman cottage was a total hit! I only had about 10 people in the cottage and still had plenty of space to get ready, eat, move around, watch the games, play pool, and even room for me to sit by myself and write my vows down and make sure they were perfect without being intrupted much at all. The venue was just amazing Jane was there for the whole thing making sure everyone was going where we needed to including the guests with parking and even myself and my bride with her golf cart to make sure we weren’t tyiring out walking around the extremely spacious venue grounds. My wife and miss Jane even surprised me with coordinating a fire engine departure from the local county fire department since I’m a fireman this was the best surprise ever! Miss Jane you were absolutely amazing and I never imagined my wedding to be what it was! It was everything and more. It was more than perfect!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Cassidy · Married on 10/13/2018

October Wedding

Jayne and her crew were so helpful in helping me with my big day! Very easy to get in contact with which was a big plus. With their help I had nothing to worry about the day of my wedding and wouldn't change any of it!

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/22/2018

absolutely stunning

We looked at other venues but the minute we toured this one, I felt emotional. It has such a warm presence to it. One of the most beautiful barns in Tennessee that you can truly transform into whatever day you envision for yourself. Not to mention, Morgan and Jayne Legate are the most hands on and helpful people you’ll find! Wouldn’t have wanted to get married anywhere else.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Nan M Cash · Married on 09/15/2018

The perfect day!

Saddle Woods Farm is a beautiful venue. Jayne and Morgan were amazing and made our day so easy handling all the details. Morgan was the “day of” coordinator; she was wonderful! Jayne and Morgan worked with us to create a vision of “simple elegance”. The bridal cottage and grooms quarters were spacious and a great place to relax and enjoy the day. The bride and groom were married outside at a sweet altar surrounded by woods. The barn was no less than breathtaking! Three large chandeliers down the center, the lighting and draping was stunning; it was a fairy tale come true for the bride and groom. Our day was perfect!

Courtney Cash · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly recommend

My husband and I knew we wanted to have our wedding at Saddle Woods from the first wedding we attended there while dating. When we got engaged, we visited and booked Saddle Woods within a week of our engagement! They were patient, kind, professional, and made our special day absolutely perfect. I highly recommend hiring Morgan to coordinate. Her attention to detail, positive attitude, and friendly demeanor made us feel so comfortable and at ease throughout the wedding day. I can't say enough great things about Saddle Woods Farm. It is the perfect combination of elegant and rustic, and the staff is beyond incredible. We highly recommend Saddle Woods Farm!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 09/02/2018

Saddlewoods Farm is a Dream Venue!

I was so excited when we were able to book this amazing venue! If you're looking for rustic glam then look no further! Absolutely beautiful scenery with gorgeous horses abound. We got several pictures with them and they're my absolute favorite! The space to get ready is awesome with a HUGE bridal cottage that has a full kitchen and table, bathroom and shower, couches and nice vanity areas for your girls to get ready. The separate groom's cottage is also enormous with a pool table, bar area, 2 big screens, leather couches and two bathrooms. Our bridal party of 16 people were very comfortable and many family members were in and out of the cottages all throughout the day. The barn itself is quite new and is adorned with gorgeous chandeliers that go down the center. There are posts with lights along the sides, luxury bathrooms, a full catering kitchen and it comes with all your tables and chairs. (Many venues charge extra for that!). The ceremony site can be inside or outside but we chose outside at the pavilion. It's a cute little covered area with a hanging cross and surrounded by beautiful trees. Not only is the venue amazing but so are the owners! You do have to have a wedding coordinator at this venue like many others and let's be honest, you need one. If you go with their onsite coordinator, Morgan, you won't be disappointed. She helped me so much throughout the entire day and truly made it so that I could just enjoy my groom, family and friends. I wish I could just re-live the whole thing all over again and I wouldn't have changed a thing! So many guests said it was the nicest, most glamorous wedding they'd ever been to :)

Sent on 11/01/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

We could not have found a more perfect ceremony/reception venue for our October 2017 wedding. The venue itself is stunning. The outdoor ceremony space is perfectly tucked into the woods (yet still very accessible for all levels of mobility) and the barn is simply dreamy with chandelier light and warm wood that will compliment any style. Jayne and her team have been intentional with every decision from the bridal cottage to the grooms quarters, both of which are a perfect setting to relax and get ready on your wedding day. Would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 11/05/2017
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 09/22/2017

Stress free

Viewing the property was lovely, Mrs Legayte took plenty of time to let me dream and visualize my day there. The barn is amazing and the whole property is gorgeous and great for taking photos. Morgan was a huge help and the family is just so caring. I've been back since my wedding for a friends and it was as beautiful as my own day in a completely different way.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Colleen · Married on 07/08/2017

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue! Not only is the venue absolutely beautiful, but the team at Saddle Woods Farm is outstanding. Their attention to detail and thoughtfulness really made our wedding day so special. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Carole · Married on 06/17/2017

Yes, Jayne runs a tight ship but on my daughter's wedding day, we were really glad she did. There was a wedding the night before ours but when we arrived at the farm at 11 am on Saturday, the farm was spotless! The buildings were clean, the driveways were clean, and the grounds were immaculate. That greatly impressed me! It is such a beautiful place! Jayne was present and friendly during the day but not smothering. She very promptly returned the refundable part of our deposit afterwards. Saddle Woods Farm was definitely the setting of our daughter's dream wedding!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Jordan · Married on 06/03/2017

Saddle Woods Farm is a breathtaking venue located right outside Nashville. The barn is straight out of Pinterest. Everything is decorated perfectly and kept very clean. The family that owns the venue goes above and beyond to make your experience one you will never forget.

Sent on 07/12/2017