Good Vibrations DJs Reviews

44 | Las Vegas, NV

44 Reviews for Good Vibrations DJs

• Laura

Laura · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Jane and her crew at Good vibrations are all incredible! My husband and I love usic and they really took good care of us! I highly reccomend them, they know what they are doing. They are fun and will play to the vibe of your events. We loved them!!!

Tammy · Married on 08/04/2018

Let him know what u want and he sticks to it I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants a good dj

T · Married on 06/11/2016

Mike Briggs and Good Vibrations DJs are top notch! Mike has a wonderful personality and is easy to work with; he keeps the party moving and engages the guests. I had many guests come to me and ask if he was my friend or something because he was just like part of the party. The equipment and set up was handled without any involvement from the bridal party and it was EXACTLY what I had asked for. Mike listened to me and ran the show like the pro that he is! Highly, highly, highly recommend Mike & Good Vibrations DJs!

PJ · Married on 03/26/2016

Mike was an excellent DJ with high energy and had great interaction with our guests. He was flexible and went along with my suggestions and took requests from the crowd. Thanks for making our wedding a special day!

Kelly · Married on 03/26/2016

Our Good Vibrations DJ was amazing. He worked with us to create the perfect reception! He helped us to plan each event that happened during the reception, he helped to guide guests to important stations (such as signing the guestbook), and got everyone involved on the dancefloor! If you're looking for a high energy DJ that your guests will adore... get these guys on your team!

• User6119746 · 2+ years ago

Hired Good Vibrations for a birthday party. They were wonderful in all aspects, especially in providing great music and fun games for the kids! I highly recommend Mike and his staff.

Mary · Married on 10/02/2015

Where to begin?! What an absolute pleasure it was to have Mike DJ at our wedding! He was professional, accommodating, flexible, warm, funny and a true gentleman.
    We booked him for our ceremony as well as reception and could not be happier with how everything went. The music was fantastic and on the night he was happy to take requests from our guests. Aside from the music, it was Mike's personality and his interaction with everyone that really made our night!! We are so grateful to have found him and cannot recommend him and his company highly enough!!

paula · Married on 08/01/2015

I loved our dj. He did a fantastic job and met all our requests. I would use him again in a heartbeat. He was awesome.

• User5320288 · 2+ years ago

Mike was awesome! Everyone had a fabulous time! Mike made sure everything went smoothly. Would highly recommend him!

Shavon · Married on 07/11/2015

Mike was the DJ for our wedding, and he was great! He played the perfect music and kept it fun for a mixed crowd of all ages. He was able to get all the guests involved and dancing when the floor wasn't occupied by many. I would definitely recommend him for any event that would require a DJ.

Monika · Married on 06/01/2013

The music really made my wedding! it was simply PERFECT!

Lorin · Married on 03/15/2013

Nate was our DJ, he was awesome. We gave him a list of very different songs to play and he made it totally work smoothly! He moved things along really well and was very polite, definitely would recommend!

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2012

We can't say enough about how lovely Jane is (super fun consultation with her) and how adorably sweet and kind our DJ, Johnny, was! So happy we were lucky enough to have you as one of our hosting vendors at TPC Las Vegas. Thank you for your time, courteousness and dedication! You made our day perfect!

The DJ for our wedding was fantastic! We spoke to someone on the phone a few weeks before the wedding and went over everything. When we arrived at the Grove everything was set up perfect and he played all the songs we had requested for the ceremony. At the reception, he was basically the MC and organized when the speeches were done, garter and bouquet toss, as well as playing really good dance music!

Erin · Married on 09/15/2012

We were very happy with Good Vibrations. Francisco was our DJ and he did a great job! He was very personable and catered to our every need. The ceremony music went perfectly as planned and the reception went very well!! I would strongly recommend you request Francisco if you are able.

Heather · Married on 02/25/2012

Good Vibrations was set up thru my venue to provide services for my wedding and ceremony. These people are on top of it! Our ceremony was started late and the DJ (who took over running the show essentially), helped us get back on schedule so everything could get accomplished on time.

Jane helped me thru many questions I had to organize things before the wedding very professionally and in such a timely fashion. She was even understanding when I got behind with some wedding planning and called her back a week later.

Our DJ at our ceremony and reception couldn't have done a better job! (Wish I could remember his name) Such a nice guy tho!

GREAT JOB GOOD VIBRATIONS!

Kandi · Married on 02/10/2012

Our DJ was amazing! He kept everyone entertained and he had a great sense of humor. He was very conscientious of our younger guests and our older guests, and played music to suit everyone's tastes without anyone getting bored. I highly recommend this vendor to anyone!

• Christy

Christy · Married on 12/29/2011

The D.J. was awesome and played a great mix of music. I had a special song for my husband and they totally helped me out with it.

Dannielle · Married on 11/01/2011

They did a great job at keeping everyone up and dancing. They also were wonderful with keeping the pace up, since we had started a little late.

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/15/2011

They were great! They made sure they got all the songs I reguested! Everything Went smooth and they played only off my list!

Katie · Married on 06/17/2011

I loved this part of our wedding. Our DJ was amazing he kept up with us and it was absolutely perfect. I would really reccommend them, i enjoyed the fact that i could call and if they didnt answer my calls were returned quickly. I can't say enough good things about this service, they came with my booking at the Grove so I was so glad they were absolutely perfect, everything was provided with our money dance and the garter I felt that Our DJ was very in-tuned with our day and helping it run smoothly.

Kaylee · Married on 04/23/2011

They were included in our package with The Grove so I'm not exactly sure what they charge. Everything went great. He followed my requests and definitely got the party started! No complaints :)

Angela · Married on 10/11/2010

Jonathan with Good Vibrations was absolutely fabulous!!! He ran our entire reception and it truly flowed! He went over everything with us before we started to make sure it was what we wanted and he wasn't afraid to have fun himself. Everyone at our reception applauded his work. My husband and I highly recommend them!!

Raeleen · Married on 08/20/2010

Our DJ was awesome! He kept everything going and played songs that made people want to dance. I can't remember his name(sorry!!) but he was very personable and knew how to get everyone pumped up. The DJ services were included in my package with the Grove and dealing with Jane was always a pleasure :D

Cindy · Married on 07/04/2010

Our DJ was fantastic! He kept everything flowing and was a very nice guy! He even walked me over to where I could stand under an air conditioning vent when he noticed I was really hot lol He played all the songs we requested and made our wedding very fun. I'm horrible with names and I feel really bad for not remembering his, but he was great! I'm not sure about the cost because he was included with my package at The Grove but I'm sure it's worth it. If I ever need a DJ again I will definitely be asking for him.