About Best of the Best DJ's Inc.

"Specializing in events that require MORE than just a DJ."

We just won the "Couples Choice 2018" award from Wedding Wire for the 6th year in a row.

And won the "Best of Wedding 2018" from the Knot for the 6th time in 7 years.

We just added our 325th video testimonial. More than any other DJ company literally in the WORLD. Check back frequently to view brand new ones.

There are 3 things that you need to know about us and what separates us from all of the competition:

1) We are fun and interactive. We will do everything possible to make your special day one that you and all your guests will still remember 20 years down the road.

2) We are your complete host & emcees and will walk you though everything. Your job that day is to have the "time of your life," knowing that we will take care of everything else.

3) We are your musical masters. With your permission, we will read the crowd and utilize our world of musical knowledge to play the right music, at the right time to keep the dance floor packed all night. Everything from the 20's to today's current hits.

Now in our 18th year of business, we are one of the most referred DJ companies in Vegas and on the top of the list for most of the major hotels, country clubs and event facilities. FULLY LICENSED & INSURED.

Our DJ's do not just stand spin. We will be as fun and as interactive as you would like us to be. If you hire us, you can rest assured that we will take care of everything and walk you through the entire evening. Your only job will be to have the "time of your life" and we will take care of the rest. We are the closet thing to a guarantee that your day will be spectacular!

Specializing in events that require MORE than just a DJ.

Call us now to check availability.

Steve Scott
Best of the Best DJ's Inc.
702-497-1399 Phone

www.bestofthebestdjs.com

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Las Vegas

Follow Best of the Best DJ's Inc. on

97 Reviews for Best of the Best DJ's Inc.

Microphones (5)
Do-Not-Play List (4)
MC (3)
One Event Per Day (2)
Uplighting (2)

If you are looking for a DJ who can really make your party the best, then look no further. I contracted Best of the Best and the DJ was very entertaining and had the entire room active and engaged. I loved that he corresponds with you before and after your event. Everything was PERFECT. I had so many wonderful compliments from our son’s wedding guests after the reception. I will always recommend Best of the Best. Their name says it all.

Profile Picture Denise, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything was perfect!
I loved all the music played the entire night and appreciated how he followed all my wishes, they were kind of strict for genres I wanted! All my guests raved about the music and also how perfect it all was, they were able to hear all the songs and still carry out conversation with everyone.

More importantly, the best part was the constant communication. He constantly checked in with me in regards to music selection and when I wanted to do specific parts of the night such as the toasts and father-daughter dance. The continual communication was so appreciated because I felt like he cared and wanted to make sure everything was perfect for us and that we were happy.

I only have positive things to say, it was such a special night and he made it that much better!

Profile Picture Dana, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews

99 VIDEOS

1 PRO I KNOW

Events

7322 S. Rainbow Blvd. #117, Las Vegas, NV 89139   See On Map
702-497-1399 (phone) 702-441-0882 (fax)
10:00 AM-11:00 PM
Best of the Best DJ's Inc. is a wedding DJ, host & emcee from Las Vegas servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Pahrump, Mesquite, and Boulder City. Best of the Best DJ's Inc. is a professional DJ, host & emcee that has been part of the Las Vegas wedding industry since 2000 specializing in events that require MORE than just a DJ.