Best of the Best DJ's Inc. Reviews

116 | Las Vegas, NV

116 Reviews for Best of the Best DJ's Inc.

Best of the Best DJ's Inc. 1
Best of the Best DJ's Inc. 6
Best of the Best DJ's Inc. 7

Jacqui Aguilar · Married on 06/15/2019

Best of The Best Yes!

This vendor was included in our wedding package at The Plaza at Whitney Ranch and we have to say they definitely live up to their name. Almost everyone at our wedding was on the dance floor, including my dad who in my 32 years of life I have never seen dance! We had so many guests tell us what a great time they had. The DJ read the vibe and was great at communicating with my husband and I with the music selection.

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Best of the Best DJ's Inc. 8

Christine Steppe · Married on 06/01/2019

The night of our lives!!

Steve Scott was AMAZING!! Not only does he have the coolest voice ever, he went above and beyond to make sure the night was perfect! Steve with Best of the Best DJ our wedding and He was on top of everything! Checked in with us Multiple times to make sure things were to our liking and definitely got everybody out on the dance floor! If you are going to have a wedding or party in Las Vegas this is the DJ to use!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Best of the Best DJ's Inc. 9
    Best of the Best DJ's Inc. 10

Taylor · Married on 05/19/2019

DJ Steve was a delight!!

We hired Steve for our wedding last weekend and let me just say, he was amazing! He was already at the venue when I got there (almost 3 hours early!) And was completely set up. He handled the music for both my ceremony and reception, and was spot on with all the cues and was really helpful in helping us follow ours! Loved that he double checked with us about everything; names of wedding party/family members, songs, itinerary, everything! Thank you Steve for making our wedding seamless and so much fun!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Keith

Keith Chapman · Married on 04/13/2019

Keith Chapman

They took great care of everything! Made sure that we got everything we asked for and provided great energy for the entire wedding reception.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Emily · Married on 03/24/2019

DJ Steve Review

First of all let me say that I thought I was very organized but the 2 months I had to plan my daughter's wedding flew by and to my surprise I was not organized. (tip.get a wedding planner). With that said we hired Steve and he really went with the flow. My daughter changed things around at the last minute and with Steve's help the guest had no idea how unorganized we were. He was fun and energetic. Between Steve and my crazy husband the dance floor was filled all night. Thank you Steve!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Delilah

Delilah Cramer · Married on 03/16/2019

SO Impressed!

We decided to have a destination wedding in Vegas and Best of the Best DJ's made our reception run so smoothly! From the moment we arrived until the last song, Steve was so personable and went out of his way to ensure all of our needs were met. We were able to relax and enjoy every bit of our special night. Our guests had such a great time & enjoyed dancing the night away. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Katy · Married on 02/08/2019

It was Perfect!

Best of the Best DJ's did an amazing job at our wedding. They fulfilled all request we had and made the long journey out to our venue in the middle of nowhere. We will definitely recommend them at any time!

Sent on 03/01/2019
    Best of the Best DJ's Inc. 11

joe · Married on 12/08/2018

Steve made this a perfect reception!

We hired Steve for our son's wedding reception at the MGM Grand. I've been to a lot of weddings and know that the two most important things to make your guests have a good time are the food and the DJ. Steve was amazing! He had the whole place crowding onto the dance floor most of the evening. He knew when to play which kind of music to keep the event going. He knew how to encourage the dancing without being pushy. The reception could not have gone better and much of that was due to Steve and his expert DJ skills. The music was what we requested and then lots of other songs that were crowd pleasers. I wouldn't hesitate to hire him if you are looking for someone to make your event fun and all around perfect. Thank you so much Steve for making my son and daughter in law's wedding absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Stephanie Vonuebbing · Married on 12/08/2018

Ahmazzzing!

We got Peter as our weddingDJ, and he was fantastic! He kept on coming up to us making sure what all we wanted was getting done. And he was not one of the sweetest, but THE sweetest person we worked with on our wedding day! And when we first called to book them, I talked to steve for probably 30 minutes because he was telling me all about what they offered. They really made me feel comfortable booking them, because Djs are so expensive but best of the best made every penny worth it! Everybody stayed dancing making our wedding so much fun

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Dawn

Dawn Rampolla · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding Dec 1, 2018

Steve made our wedding reception about us and our expectations. He did a great job, he was the one person I didn't have to worry about getting it right. Thank you Stave and Carolyn, we will always recommend you and use Best of the Best DJ's for our events.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Jenny Valdevieso · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing!!!

I recently had my wedding and I am so glad that I chose Best of the Best DJs. Steve is very professional and easy to work with. He gets the all details on how you want the flow of your celebration to happen. The music was perfect and he got the crowd all pumped up and moving.

I will definitely recommend Best of the Best DJs to anyone!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Ryann · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing DJ

Where do we start? If you’re looking for a DJ that is so accommodating and reliable, contact Steve! He was so amazing from start to us booking with him to the last and final minutes of our special day. He was very communicative and never left any doubt in your mind. He checked with us every step of the way and made sure everything was to our request and liking. You will NOT be disappointed with booking Steve. He made our wedding a complete success and the dance floor was packed from the time the reception started until the second it ended.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Best of the Best DJ's Inc. 12

Rick · Married on 09/08/2018

Steve and Best of the Best DJ’s were the BOMB! At first we weren’t even going to use a DJ to save some $$, but quickly realized the amount of planning and calling in favors would have been too stressful. Best of the Best DJ’s was recommended to us, and after the first call with Steve (the owner) we knew we were in good hands; Steve was calming, organized, and professional. Wouldn’t have changed a thing. Thanks Steve!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Best of the Best DJ's Inc. 13
    Best of the Best DJ's Inc. 14
    Best of the Best DJ's Inc. 15
    Best of the Best DJ's Inc. 16

Kelsey · Married on 07/14/2018

Thank you to Steve for an amazing wedding reception! He was so flexible and accommodating for everything we threw at him that day. He kept the energy rolling throughout the night, and people were always on the dance floor. He only played music that we picked which made our night feel so special to us.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Josh · Married on 06/18/2018

We had a great time at our wedding. Steve was such a good d j. He made sure everything we wanted to hear was played. He checked on us periodically to see if there was anything else we needed. I would highly recommend Steve for an event!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/31/2018

Steve made our wedding a total success. My husband and I last minute decided to hire a DJ and Steve was super accommodating with our last minute request. When our wedding planner said he was the best in Vegas she wasn’t lying. He had everyone dancing and played all requests even found Newfie music online for my husbands family to dance to. He also was so accommodating when we extended our wedding and stayed. Totally recommend them. And a wedding in Vegas because honestly best wedding ever

Sent on 05/18/2018

Rebekah · Married on 03/03/2018

Thank you Steve and Best of the Best for DJing our wedding! We and our guests had an amazing time. Thank you for helping the night flow.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Ashley · Married on 02/02/2018

My wedding night was AMAZING & SO FUN thanks to Best of the Best! It was an absolute pleasure to have Steve DJ my wedding at the Venetian! He did such a great job getting the crowd going and keeping people out on the dance floor literally all night long! The song selections were great and he was very accommodating to my personal requests! Hiring a great DJ for such a memorable event in your life is a big part of the memories that you make and what people remember most - dancing and having fun! Best of the Best IS that company you want to call to help with you making those everlasting memories. I would most definitely recommend Best of the Best for any of your Las Vegas events!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Denise · Married on 11/18/2017

If you are looking for a DJ who can really make your party the best, then look no further. I contracted Best of the Best and the DJ was very entertaining and had the entire room active and engaged. I loved that he corresponds with you before and after your event. Everything was PERFECT. I had so many wonderful compliments from our son’s wedding guests after the reception. I will always recommend Best of the Best. Their name says it all.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Dana · Married on 10/21/2017

Everything was perfect!
    I loved all the music played the entire night and appreciated how he followed all my wishes, they were kind of strict for genres I wanted! All my guests raved about the music and also how perfect it all was, they were able to hear all the songs and still carry out conversation with everyone.

More importantly, the best part was the constant communication. He constantly checked in with me in regards to music selection and when I wanted to do specific parts of the night such as the toasts and father-daughter dance. The continual communication was so appreciated because I felt like he cared and wanted to make sure everything was perfect for us and that we were happy.

I only have positive things to say, it was such a special night and he made it that much better!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Kevin · Married on 10/14/2017

We used Best of the Best for our 4 hour reception at Ri Ra in Mandalay Shoppes area on Saturday night. They were great to work with ahead of time and the night of the reception the DJ was ready to go and did a great job keeping everyone out on the dance floor for the entire 4 hours!!! Would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Ashlee · Married on 09/30/2017

DJ Steve handled our wedding and was without a doubt a consummate professional. He kept the flow of the entire reception going smoothly and even though we had handcuffed him slightly with our music selection. He was able to make the night very memorable and got people up off their butts and dancing. Thank you Best of the Best DJ's, for providing the same level of service as your name.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Stephanje · Married on 07/07/2017

Awsome DJ...Steve full filled everyone we dreamt of for our wedding reception...I would highly recommend Best of the Best DJ...

Sent on 07/12/2017

Brandy · Married on 05/06/2017

Best of the Best DJ is truly the best! I booked them for my wedding and was totally blown away! Our DJ was so fun, exciting, got the crowd engaged, took requests, and gave us great suggestions! We really loved him and how smoothly he ran our wedding! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/08/2017