Bill Tobler's Twist and Shout Mobile Sound

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bill Tobler's Twist and Shout Mobile Sound

Music: When It Matters Most

* 20 years serving the greater Las Vegas Community
* We've never advertised or had yellow pages ads. Word of mouth has been our greatest asset
* Every event has to be a great event: so will yours
* Weddings, Parties, School or Church Dances, Corporate Celebrations
*We don't assign a DJ to you. You meet with the Entertainment Director only, and only he performs at your event. You'll feel confident that he will only be focused on your event and not trying to run 5-10 events at a time.
*We focus on you and what you want.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
One Event Per Day (1)

We hired him for our wedding and he was AMAZING! He made every moment story book perfect. Bill is not only professional, but FUN! It will be a day we remember for the rest of our lives! We would hire him for any event!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill is the BEST!!!!!!! My husband and I are SOO thankful to have had him for our wedding day. He was so attentive to our needs, wishes, etc. We had so many requests for all different kinds of music (everything from 90s Hip Hop to Motown), and he accommodated all of our requests. He was also a great MC. He did a great job of letting the evening be about us (and not him as so many DJs do) but still got on the mic often enough to make sure the evening flowed smoothly in terms of our timeline for cocktail hour, introductions, dinner, etc. He is a genuinely nice guy and really cares about his clients!! He met with us several times before the big day (in person and via phone) to make sure we had all our ducks in a row. Also, his prices are so very reasonable. He is amazing!! Don't go to any other DJ company and risk getting someone you barely know. When you hire Bill, you are sure to have him and only him!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Bill Tobler is a nice man and was very easy to work with. He arrived when he said he would, set up and started without a word from me, which was so helpful since I had a thousand other things needing my attention. He is a great MC and helped make my daughter's wedding reception festive and fun. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 6/2/17, 1 Review