26 Reviews for Bill Tobler's Twist and Shout Mobile Sound

Sound/PA System (2)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
24 Bill Tobler's Twist and Shout Mobile Sound Reviews

Bill was fantastic! At first we were hesitant about having a DJ at our reception because it was a smaller venue with a relatively small guest list (50 people) but Bill made the event even more memorable. He was a great entertainer and closed the party out spectacularly. 10/10 would let him DJ again!

Profile Picture Neil, 4/14/18, 1 Review

Hi this is Handsome Rob..... FRICKIN' DAYZ

Profile Picture Handsome, 11/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired him for our wedding and he was AMAZING! He made every moment story book perfect. Bill is not only professional, but FUN! It will be a day we remember for the rest of our lives! We would hire him for any event!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill is the BEST!!!!!!! My husband and I are SOO thankful to have had him for our wedding day. He was so attentive to our needs, wishes, etc. We had so many requests for all different kinds of music (everything from 90s Hip Hop to Motown), and he accommodated all of our requests. He was also a great MC. He did a great job of letting the evening be about us (and not him as so many DJs do) but still got on the mic often enough to make sure the evening flowed smoothly in terms of our timeline for cocktail hour, introductions, dinner, etc. He is a genuinely nice guy and really cares about his clients!! He met with us several times before the big day (in person and via phone) to make sure we had all our ducks in a row. Also, his prices are so very reasonable. He is amazing!! Don't go to any other DJ company and risk getting someone you barely know. When you hire Bill, you are sure to have him and only him!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Bill Tobler is a nice man and was very easy to work with. He arrived when he said he would, set up and started without a word from me, which was so helpful since I had a thousand other things needing my attention. He is a great MC and helped make my daughter's wedding reception festive and fun. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill was everything we could have hoped for in a DJ and more! We genuinely couldn't have asked for someone more in-tune with our vision and hopes for the reception. He was very personable and charismatic and made sure there was never a dull moment in the reception. He was the perfect entertainer and kept the events of the night moving at the perfect pace. If you're looking for someone who genuinely cares about your wedding and wants to make everything perfect for you, then look no further. He was wonderfully priced as well which gave us that little extra spending money for the honeymoon! Thank you again Bill, you really blew us away with your service and we appreciate every detail you put into our day! The games you led/suggested for us kept our guests entertained throughout the night and you consistently wow'ed us with your music choices and emcee'ing. You're amazing and keep up the good work!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I like this DJ. It played a lot of music for a younger crowd, but wish there would have been a few slower songs for the older couples to dance to. But overall, a great experience.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Bill Tobler was absolutely amazing! He took the time to meet with us multiple times before our reception and go over the day of schedule. We were able to select our type of music from a top 200 song list he provided us which truly helped set the mood on the dance floor. Not only was he the voice at our wedding but he encouraged us to do some events throughout the reception which provided entertainment for the guests. Our favorite game, which we received multiple comments about from our friends and family, was "the shoe game". We highly recommend to everyone that they insert this into their reception plans! Your guests will all be drawn to the dance floor, laugh, and get to know more about you (the couple). We couldn't have asked for a better outcome and we are so grateful for all the planning and hard work Bill did to make our wedding such a special and memorable day!

Profile Picture User6925413, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill was amazing! His attitude was the best out of all our vendors and made our wedding day lovely. I highly recommend him for any event!! :)

Profile Picture sara, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great music, great attitude. He is flexible and knows what he is doing.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill is a true professional who guided my husband and me through planning our reception schedule, also guided us through choosing songs for key moments, really KNOWS his music and what people dance to, and kept the music and the guests at the center of the party. We've all been to weddings where the DJ makes the wedding his/her show. This is the exact opposite of Bill, and we LOVED that about him.

We had 3 DJ's to choose from as part of our wedding venue, but were nervous about going with them based on reviews and how generic our conversations with their companies were. It felt right to talk with Bill, knowing that he was going to be the person at our wedding. Also, knowing that he is also a high school teacher made me feel like we were going with someone down-to-earth. We paid extra for him because the venue-listed DJ's would've been included. Maybe they would've been fine, but Bill was FANTASTIC and we felt positive about our decision all the way through the nervous planning stages and even asked to take a picture with him at the end of the night!

Bill also gives you a really helpful list of popular wedding songs to choose from. I hope that this list coupled with youtube makes for a fun-filled dance party afternoon for you and your fiance, too - it did for us!

Bill Tobler is a fantastic DJ. I give him my highest review. I only wish we'd had more time to dance -- time FLEW BY!

Profile Picture User5080852, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bill was awesome! He was great at involving the crowd and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Rachelle, 6/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill is an an amazing DJ! Our wedding was by far one of the most fun I had ever had. He is a fun, charismatic, people-person that will help you make the best of your events.

Profile Picture Bleu, 6/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill did a fabulous job! The bride and groom gave him a suggested playlist and then Bill added additional similar songs. We had a hoppin party with lots of dancing. Bill announced all the events of the night (special dances, cake cutting, etc) and kept us all on the schedule we provided for him. He interacted with the guests and encouraged people to dance and have fun. We could not have asked for a more perfect night!

Profile Picture Jo, 6/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill was an AMAZING DJ for my special day! He sent me a wedding planner so that he would know exactly what was going on throughout the reception. He also asked for song requests and played basically all the songs I requested. He did an amazing job of getting people out on the dance floor and basically conducted the whole night. He helped everything flow so smoothly!

Profile Picture Regan, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill did a great job at my daughter's wedding reception! He was wonderful to work with and knew how to get the guests involved! We will definitely recommend him to our friends and will call him again when we need a dj for an event!!

Profile Picture Karla, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill Tobler was a great choice to DJ our wedding! He was very organized and kept the party going well! We would definitely recommend him to others.

Profile Picture Brandon, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill did a great job of providing background music during ceremonial times, dance music for the bridal party and guests and funny stories regarding the bride, groom and bridal party. His professionalism showed throughout the event and he was an integral part of making my daughter's reception a true success and memorable evening.
I am recommending Bill to my friends and colleagues and would suggest you do the same.

Profile Picture Greg, 3/30/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill Tobler was an awesome DJ. He sat down with my groom and I for at least an hour getting to know us on a personal level and helping us plan the perfect reception as far as music and such went. He is very friendly and a pleasure to work with. He was always great about communicating even if I did not reciprocate that very well. He stuck with it and made sure all the details were squared away in advanced. He was on top of everything at all times and not once did I have to worry about a thing. He was above and beyond and we really appreciate him allowing us to simply enjoy our reception. He has a great personality and made the reception a blast for everyone there. We can't thank him enough for the wonderful job he did for us. ( I also attended a wedding a few weeks after mine at which he was the DJ for them as well. And I must say, he did an amazing job at that wedding as well. You really couldn't ask for any better than Bill)

Profile Picture Emily, 1/19/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Had a great time with him and he really brought everything together for our wedding. Picking songs and talking to him to schedule everything was very easy, fun, and straight forward. I would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture jake, 12/15/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I were caught in a crunch when our original DJ bailed on us prior to the wedding. We called a few DJs and within two days, we were sitting with Bill at his house perusing through wedding details and songs we like or dislike. Bill is the consummate professional. He is kind, caring, upbeat, energetic, punctual, understanding and creative. We were so impressed with his ability to keep everything running smoothly throughout the reception without taking over or being that DJ who hopes to be the center of attention. He is focused on having a great time, playing great music, implementing ideas that we enjoyed (he shared our story from start to finish at the reception) and all the while, being professional. If anyone is looking for the ideal DJ, you have found it with Bill Tobler.

Profile Picture User2538364, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill was an amazing DJ! We couldn't have asked for anything better. He was very easy to work with and helped us have a wonderful time with our guests!

Profile Picture Tamara, 6/10/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bill was excellent to work with and provided great entertainment for our reception. He had a great feel for the reception, and flowed the events really well. He has years of experience and it certainly showed through his professionalism and his enthusiasm for making the event memorable. Definitely recommend Bill for any DJ needs you may have!

Profile Picture Tony, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Bill 9 years ago at our wedding and poeple still say it was the most fun they had at a wedding. My sister just used him at her wedding and he still had it. He makes the wedding so fun! I would recommend him to anyone who wants to have a good time.

Profile Picture Julie, 6/27/07, 1 Review