Bill Tobler's Twist and Shout Mobile Sound Reviews

Bill Tobler's Twist and Shout Mobile Sound 5
Bill Tobler's Twist and Shout Mobile Sound 6

Kevin Stolworthy · Married on 08/10/2019

Bill was fabulous

Bill was fabulous! He was so helpful and accommodating. He helped get everyone involved. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Erica Carnea Williams · Married on 08/03/2019

Great Experience!

We really loved DJ Bill Tobler. He did a wonderful job! He had options of fun games to do & made sure he had a playlist of all the songs I liked. He was even able to make a mash-up on very short notice. He gave us a great experience!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Suzanne Swartzlander · Married on 03/16/2019

Awesome DJ

Awesome DJ. He played the perfect playlist. He was also a great emcee. He was funny and was the perfect person to conduct the flow of the reception. I highly recommend.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2018

Exceptional

My experience with Bill was nothing but exceptional. He listened to the song choices, was flexible with my carefree attitude toward the reception, and kept me on track. He did a phenomenal job and I would recommend him to everyone for whatever their weddings/event entails. He is great to chat with and your guests will enjoy!! Pricing is great especially compared to others in the area. You really get a bargain!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Matthew Berg · Married on 10/06/2018

Made our night perfect!

I can't believe what a wonderful night we had, and Bill really brought it all together. Not only was he extremely polite, friendly, professional, he was a lot of fun and made sure our wedding was just perfect. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Erin · Married on 08/03/2018

Bill was amazing! I was the kind of bride that didn’t know a thing about the structure of a wedding and how to plan for all that.. all I knew was I wanted to dance & party! Bill took care of all my worries! He made sure the wedding flowed effortlessly and he just had perfect timing. On top of that, the dancing was the best. He is amazing at reading the crowd, while also incorporating my favorite songs. It was a blast! (I don’t think I’ll get married again ;) but if I did, I would hire Bill again. Thank you again for a wonderful job well done!

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Bill Tobler's Twist and Shout Mobile Sound 7
    Bill Tobler's Twist and Shout Mobile Sound 8
    Bill Tobler's Twist and Shout Mobile Sound 9
    Bill Tobler's Twist and Shout Mobile Sound 10
    Bill Tobler's Twist and Shout Mobile Sound 11
    Bill Tobler's Twist and Shout Mobile Sound 12

Neil · Married on 04/14/2018

Bill was fantastic! At first we were hesitant about having a DJ at our reception because it was a smaller venue with a relatively small guest list (50 people) but Bill made the event even more memorable. He was a great entertainer and closed the party out spectacularly. 10/10 would let him DJ again!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Handsome · Married on 11/06/2017

Hi this is Handsome Rob..... FRICKIN' DAYZ

Sent on 03/16/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2017

We hired him for our wedding and he was AMAZING! He made every moment story book perfect. Bill is not only professional, but FUN! It will be a day we remember for the rest of our lives! We would hire him for any event!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

Bill is the BEST!!!!!!! My husband and I are SOO thankful to have had him for our wedding day. He was so attentive to our needs, wishes, etc. We had so many requests for all different kinds of music (everything from 90s Hip Hop to Motown), and he accommodated all of our requests. He was also a great MC. He did a great job of letting the evening be about us (and not him as so many DJs do) but still got on the mic often enough to make sure the evening flowed smoothly in terms of our timeline for cocktail hour, introductions, dinner, etc. He is a genuinely nice guy and really cares about his clients!! He met with us several times before the big day (in person and via phone) to make sure we had all our ducks in a row. Also, his prices are so very reasonable. He is amazing!! Don't go to any other DJ company and risk getting someone you barely know. When you hire Bill, you are sure to have him and only him!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Sabrina · Married on 12/10/2016

Bill was everything we could have hoped for in a DJ and more! We genuinely couldn't have asked for someone more in-tune with our vision and hopes for the reception. He was very personable and charismatic and made sure there was never a dull moment in the reception. He was the perfect entertainer and kept the events of the night moving at the perfect pace. If you're looking for someone who genuinely cares about your wedding and wants to make everything perfect for you, then look no further. He was wonderfully priced as well which gave us that little extra spending money for the honeymoon! Thank you again Bill, you really blew us away with your service and we appreciate every detail you put into our day! The games you led/suggested for us kept our guests entertained throughout the night and you consistently wow'ed us with your music choices and emcee'ing. You're amazing and keep up the good work!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Bill Tobler was absolutely amazing! He took the time to meet with us multiple times before our reception and go over the day of schedule. We were able to select our type of music from a top 200 song list he provided us which truly helped set the mood on the dance floor. Not only was he the voice at our wedding but he encouraged us to do some events throughout the reception which provided entertainment for the guests. Our favorite game, which we received multiple comments about from our friends and family, was "the shoe game". We highly recommend to everyone that they insert this into their reception plans! Your guests will all be drawn to the dance floor, laugh, and get to know more about you (the couple). We couldn't have asked for a better outcome and we are so grateful for all the planning and hard work Bill did to make our wedding such a special and memorable day!

Sent on 07/06/2016

sara · Married on 04/23/2016

Bill was amazing! His attitude was the best out of all our vendors and made our wedding day lovely. I highly recommend him for any event!! :)

Sent on 07/20/2016

Bill is a true professional who guided my husband and me through planning our reception schedule, also guided us through choosing songs for key moments, really KNOWS his music and what people dance to, and kept the music and the guests at the center of the party. We've all been to weddings where the DJ makes the wedding his/her show. This is the exact opposite of Bill, and we LOVED that about him.

We had 3 DJ's to choose from as part of our wedding venue, but were nervous about going with them based on reviews and how generic our conversations with their companies were. It felt right to talk with Bill, knowing that he was going to be the person at our wedding. Also, knowing that he is also a high school teacher made me feel like we were going with someone down-to-earth. We paid extra for him because the venue-listed DJ's would've been included. Maybe they would've been fine, but Bill was FANTASTIC and we felt positive about our decision all the way through the nervous planning stages and even asked to take a picture with him at the end of the night!

Bill also gives you a really helpful list of popular wedding songs to choose from. I hope that this list coupled with youtube makes for a fun-filled dance party afternoon for you and your fiance, too - it did for us!

Bill Tobler is a fantastic DJ. I give him my highest review. I only wish we'd had more time to dance -- time FLEW BY!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Rachelle · Married on 06/26/2015

Bill was awesome! He was great at involving the crowd and easy to work with.

Bleu · Married on 06/26/2015

Bill is an an amazing DJ! Our wedding was by far one of the most fun I had ever had. He is a fun, charismatic, people-person that will help you make the best of your events.

Jo · Married on 06/26/2015

Bill did a fabulous job! The bride and groom gave him a suggested playlist and then Bill added additional similar songs. We had a hoppin party with lots of dancing. Bill announced all the events of the night (special dances, cake cutting, etc) and kept us all on the schedule we provided for him. He interacted with the guests and encouraged people to dance and have fun. We could not have asked for a more perfect night!

Regan · Married on 05/15/2015

Bill was an AMAZING DJ for my special day! He sent me a wedding planner so that he would know exactly what was going on throughout the reception. He also asked for song requests and played basically all the songs I requested. He did an amazing job of getting people out on the dance floor and basically conducted the whole night. He helped everything flow so smoothly!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Karla · Married on 05/15/2015

Bill did a great job at my daughter's wedding reception! He was wonderful to work with and knew how to get the guests involved! We will definitely recommend him to our friends and will call him again when we need a dj for an event!!

Sent on 06/10/2015
  • User5161329 · event on 05/09/2015

Mr. Tobler DJ'd a regional dance for youth ages 14 to 18. Over 320 attended the dance. The kids had a great time and the music was wonderful.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Brandon · Married on 04/18/2015

Bill Tobler was a great choice to DJ our wedding! He was very organized and kept the party going well! We would definitely recommend him to others.

Pam · event on 02/13/2013

Twist and Shout kept our Valentine's Party of 250 rocking all night long!
    He was spectacular!

Sent on 02/20/2013

Emily · Married on 01/19/2013

Bill Tobler was an awesome DJ. He sat down with my groom and I for at least an hour getting to know us on a personal level and helping us plan the perfect reception as far as music and such went. He is very friendly and a pleasure to work with. He was always great about communicating even if I did not reciprocate that very well. He stuck with it and made sure all the details were squared away in advanced. He was on top of everything at all times and not once did I have to worry about a thing. He was above and beyond and we really appreciate him allowing us to simply enjoy our reception. He has a great personality and made the reception a blast for everyone there. We can't thank him enough for the wonderful job he did for us. ( I also attended a wedding a few weeks after mine at which he was the DJ for them as well. And I must say, he did an amazing job at that wedding as well. You really couldn't ask for any better than Bill)

Sent on 02/26/2013

jake · Married on 12/15/2012

Had a great time with him and he really brought everything together for our wedding. Picking songs and talking to him to schedule everything was very easy, fun, and straight forward. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 02/20/2013

My wife and I were caught in a crunch when our original DJ bailed on us prior to the wedding. We called a few DJs and within two days, we were sitting with Bill at his house perusing through wedding details and songs we like or dislike. Bill is the consummate professional. He is kind, caring, upbeat, energetic, punctual, understanding and creative. We were so impressed with his ability to keep everything running smoothly throughout the reception without taking over or being that DJ who hopes to be the center of attention. He is focused on having a great time, playing great music, implementing ideas that we enjoyed (he shared our story from start to finish at the reception) and all the while, being professional. If anyone is looking for the ideal DJ, you have found it with Bill Tobler.

Sent on 07/13/2012