Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, NV 89108 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Las Vegas DJ Service

Las Vegas DJ Service is a wedding entertainment company based out of Las Vegas, Nevada. The professional team behind this company provides DJs, lighting, and photobooth services to elevate the atmosphere of wedding occasions. They play eclectic musical genres such as rock, country, pop, and hip hop, and supply premium visual elements such as video projections and sophisticated uplighting.

Las Vegas DJ Service offers consultations to prospective newlyweds to ascertain their tastes and preferences. You can avail of wireless microphones and sound systems for your ceremony with this company. These professionals provide Mc duties for smooth transitions, introductions, and announcements. There are three packages to choose from, each comprising a range of audiovisual services and equipment. For added amusement, to-be-weds can hire an open-air photobooth complete with novelty props and an online gallery of images.

Follow Las Vegas DJ Service on

26 Reviews for Las Vegas DJ Service

• Manny-David

Manny-David · Married on 02/22/2020

Highly Recommended!

We weren't going to have a DJ at first but I'm so glad we did and that we booked with DJ Frizzy. He setup early and had things rolling before we or anyone else got to the venue. He played all our songs we previously listed out for him and he made it very convenient and easy. We absolutely loved his personality. He would take requests from my guests with enthusiasm. When I asked for some songs, Spanish songs he knew exactly what they where. Also, without asking this DJ went out of his way to take additional pictures for our reception. He then shared them with us on a google drive and they where absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 02/27/2020

Las Vegas DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much guys. I enjoyed working with you guys. I’m glad I could help out with pictures. I couldn’t just let you leave without great shots.
  • Mikaela

Mikaela Jordan · Married on 03/23/2019

Best Wedding DJ

DJ Frizzy was so wonderful at our wedding! He traveled an hour outside of Las Vegas for us, and was early to the event to set up. From start to finish, he was amazing. I am truly so glad we hired him for our big day. He did a great job reading our crowd, and knowing which songs to play when. We had a great time, and we were so happy with the music. I would absolutely hire DJ Frizzy again, and if I ever need a DJ for any event, I know who I will call.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Las Vegas DJ Service Pricing

Las Vegas DJ Service Price Rates

Las Vegas DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 350.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    MC
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 900
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    MC
    Photobooth
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball

• Las Vegas DJ Service 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Vegas Weddings Planner Wedding Planners

Charles aka DJ Frizzy is great to work with and I highly recommend him if you are looking for a DJ to create an awesome atmosphere at your party! I am a wedding planner and it is important to me that my event partners show up on time, provide great service for the couples and, what's more important, go above and beyond for the clients. DJ Frizzy did amazing job. He brought so much equipment, lights, light up DJ stand...Everything was very well organized and pre-planned, so I could definitely recommend him for your event.

• Las Vegas, Nevada Las Vegas, NV, 89108 See on map
    Location of (Las Vegas DJ Service)