Las Vegas, NV 89108 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Pricing

About Las Vegas DJ Service

Las Vegas DJ Service is a mobile dj service that provides for all your wedding dj needs. Whether it's dj, lighting, or photo booth rental, we got you covered on your special day.

Follow Las Vegas DJ Service on

Las Vegas DJ Service 5
  • Mikaela

Mikaela Jordan · Married on 03/23/2019

Best Wedding DJ

DJ Frizzy was so wonderful at our wedding! He traveled an hour outside of Las Vegas for us, and was early to the event to set up. From start to finish, he was amazing. I am truly so glad we hired him for our big day. He did a great job reading our crowd, and knowing which songs to play when. We had a great time, and we were so happy with the music. I would absolutely hire DJ Frizzy again, and if I ever need a DJ for any event, I know who I will call.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Chalon · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Frizzy was sooooo amazing! He was not on time but early! He set up and had the music going from start to finish. Everyone was so happy with his service. If I could do it again I would hire him all over! Also took a few pictures which I appreciated so much. Looking for a Great DJ? Please don’t hesitate to hire he will not disappoint!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Las Vegas DJ Service 6
    Las Vegas DJ Service 7
    Las Vegas DJ Service 8

Precious · Married on 03/30/2018

DJ Frizzy is seriously AMAZING, he did an awesome job and was very personable, everyone loved him. He did amazing at music selections and responded very well to requests. He hosted the whole night beautifully and didn’t have any issues to last minute changes I had. I got the photography package as well and the photos are amazing as well, everything about DJ Frizzy was greasy he’s very professional and he even wore my wedding colors which added a specia touch which was very appreciated. I can’t say enough good things about Las Vegas DJ Service and would recommend for any type of function.

Sent on 04/06/2018
    Las Vegas DJ Service 9

Las Vegas DJ Service Pricing

Las Vegas DJ Service Price Rates

Las Vegas DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 350.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 900.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day

• Vegas Weddings Planner
    Vegas Weddings Planner Wedding Planners

Charles aka DJ Frizzy is great to work with and I highly recommend him if you are looking for a DJ to create an awesome atmosphere at your party! I am a wedding planner and it is important to me that my event partners show up on time, provide great service for the couples and, what's more important, go above and beyond for the clients. DJ Frizzy did amazing job. He brought so much equipment, lights, light up DJ stand...Everything was very well organized and pre-planned, so I could definitely recommend him for your event.

• Las Vegas, 89108 See on map