Vik Chohan Photography & Photo Booth

Las Vegas, NV View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

I am Las Vegas based wedding and family photographer. My career began just in the passion of loving each moment and spending time with family and friends made me really appreciate the ability to capture the natural beauty of life.

I love to be involved with my clients to help create a relaxed atmosphere and meeting all of the expectations for their special day.

I help capture memories one click at a time.

My vision is seen through your eyes by creating moments that will help last for a lifetime.

I would love the opportunity to work with you and your family to help grow the relationship that will help for many years to come.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$150

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Slideshow

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

2nd Shooter
Trash The Dress
Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
    Larry Married on 02/13/2016
    We hired Vik to shoot some photos at the Welcome Las Vegas Sign. It was our 25th Wedding Anniversary and wanted some fun photos of our family of 13 at the sign. Vik was very professional and took many great photos for us to select from as he made suggestions on poses that were both fun and serious. Vik arrived early for the shoot and took as many photos as we wanted in the time frame we had. We really enjoyed his services and would not hesitate to recommend him or work with him again. Great job Vik!
    Chloe Married on 10/28/2015
    Vik was a life saver for our wedding, we had organised a photographer but that fell through the day before we were getting married. We found Vik online and he made immediate contact with us where he answered all of my questions and provided suggestions. We had traveled to vegas from New Zealand and did not know the area. We planned on hiring a car but Vik was more than happy to drive us and direct us to the good photo locations. The photos is what made the day extra special. We went to many beautiful locations and got stunning photos. I am so happy we picked him and i hope many more people will. He is very genuine, polite and hard working. He stayed with us until 2 am with no complaints Even though we had planned until 11pm. Vik goes the extra mile and I am so thankful for our photos.
    Neha Married on 10/11/2014
    I got in contact with Vik a couple months prior to my wedding. I shared with him our ideas, and he made them even better, and come to life through his pictures. Vik was super professional and I could not have asked for more beautiful and elegant photos of my wedding. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a quality photographer who works hard to make our vision possible.

Pricing

Vik Chohan Photography & Photo Booth Price Rates

Las Vegas DJ Service Las Vegas DJ Service Wedding DJs

I have worked with Vik several times and let me tell you, he will coordinate very awesome poses for your event or wedding. He will make your pictures look like they belong in the top magazine for brides and events. Don't take my word for it, check out his website and his reviews because the proof is in the pictures.

Heart and Soul Weddings Heart and Soul Weddings Wedding Officiants

Vik & I have worked together on several events and I cannot recommend him enough! My Brides, My Grooms and their guests all find Vik to be professional and patient. His photography is breathtaking. I am so impressed with Viks work and his ability to make couples feel relaxed on their wedding day, that I make sure he is always the first person I recommend for the job! Diana Moran~ Owner- Heart & Soul Weddings Las Vegas HeartandSoulLV.com

8550 W Desert Inn Road Ste 102 Las Vegas, NV, 89117

9am to 12am
Location of (Vik Chohan Photography & Photo Booth)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding