Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89179 Map · Phone number

About Heart and Soul Weddings

Heart and Soul Weddings is a mobile, non-denominational wedding officiant based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Diana will walk with you every step of the way to personalize a ceremony that is meaningful and memorable for you, your family, and your guests. She will travel to your venue on your big day to perform your ceremony.

Heart and Soul Weddings offers many officiant services for a seamless and enjoyable experience. Diana will assist you with your wedding coordination, finding a venue, and customizing the ceremony details to fit your unique style and wishes. She serves agnostic and no denomination religious affiliations, and can perform many different types of ceremonies, including:

• Non-religious
  • Interfaith
  • Civil union
  • Single religion
Follow Heart and Soul Weddings on

Other couples have also viewed

• Timeless Connection

32 Reviews for Heart and Soul Weddings

• Leslie

Leslie C. · Getting married on 10/30/2021

We loved her!

Diana was amazing! She had a great presence and her energy was so good that our guest thought she was a family friend! We highly recommend her! She gave us numerous suggestions on locations that would suite our taste. She made our special day that much more special and full of love and emotions! Thank you for making our day!

Sent on 12/13/2020

Heart and Soul Weddings's reply:

Leslie, thank you for the glowing review! I honestly loved serving & photographing you & Joseph. It was evident to see how much you love each other & how dearly you are both loved by your family & friends. Warmest thanks for allowing me to be a small part of your "happily ever afters."

Porshay T. · Married on 11/11/2020

A Fairytale... Dreams do come true!

Minister Diana made our special day so special. She assisted with assuring our wedding party was prepared, the dj had the right music, her speech was above and beyond unique. She handled all of our paperwork, all we had to do was pick up our marriage certificate. We highly recommend.

Sent on 12/23/2020

Heart and Soul Weddings's reply:

Your wedding was absolutely extraordinary! You both looked gorgeous along with your beautiful children & had all of the most wonderful touches. The castle was fit for this King & Queen & I thank you for allowing me the honor of serving you. Hugs!!
  • Demi

Demi O. · Married on 04/12/2020

Cant reccomend enough

Diana just did my ceremony 11/7/19 and she was amazing! I was clueless on what was supposed to happen that day and she totally took charge and made sure everyone was where they needed to be and helped set it all up! Anything she could help with the was right there and willing! She made our ceremony feel so special and just for us. After she left my entire family commented on how amazing she was and what a wonderful job she did.

Sent on 11/09/2019

Heart and Soul Weddings's reply:

Awww, Demi, It was truly wonderful serving you two. When I say I love what I do...I really mean it. It is couples like the two of you that inspire me to do what I do. All of your thoughtful touches, from your husbands socks, to your father's cuff links, truly warmed my heart. Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of your happily ever after's! Hope to see you in 5 years for your first vow renewal. Cheers to the new Mr & Mrs!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Heart and Soul Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 150
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 150.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak?
    Spanish

• Classic Wedding Wear Wedding Dresses

What can I say about Hear and Soul Weddings. Well they have my Heart and Soul. Such amazing hard work. Di goes way out to make her clients not happy but elated. The level of professionalism is unimaginable. I would HIGHLY recommend her services to anyone! You want service and trust there is no other than HEART AND SOUL WEDDINGS!!

• Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV, 89179 See on map
    7023610898 (Other Phone Number)
    9:00 am - 9:00pm daily (Pacific Time)
    Location of (Heart and Soul Weddings)