Heart and Soul Weddings

Las Vegas, NV View map

$150 Typical Price

Heart and Soul Weddings is a mobile, non-denominational wedding officiant based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Diana will walk with you every step of the way to personalize a ceremony that is meaningful and memorable for you, your family, and your guests. She will travel to your venue on your big day to perform your ceremony.

Heart and Soul Weddings offers many officiant services for a seamless and enjoyable experience. Diana will assist you with your wedding coordination, finding a venue, and customizing the ceremony details to fit your unique style and wishes. She serves agnostic and no denomination religious affiliations, and can perform many different types of ceremonies, including:

• Non-religious
  • Interfaith
  • Civil union
  • Single religion

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$150

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$150

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

What languages do you speak?

Spanish

• Leslie
    Leslie C. Married on 10/30/2021

We loved her!

Diana was amazing! She had a great presence and her energy was so good that our guest thought she was a family friend! We highly recommend her! She gave us numerous suggestions on locations that would suite our taste. She made our special day that much more special and full of love and emotions! Thank you for making our day!

Heart and Soul Weddings's reply:

Leslie, thank you for the glowing review! I honestly loved serving & photographing you & Joseph. It was evident to see how much you love each other & how dearly you are both loved by your family & friends. Warmest thanks for allowing me to be a small part of your "happily ever afters."
  • Aryanna
    Aryanna K. Married on 10/15/2021

She was amazing!

Diana officiated our wedding in English & Spanish!
    She did amazing & provided so much love & support! she not only showed up early, but she gave me amazing advice, got me more excited & also calmed my nerves.

She went above and beyond and took a photo with us & signed our guest book. I am so greatful for Diana and how she made such a great impression on us!!

We love you!!
    Porshay T. Married on 11/11/2020

A Fairytale... Dreams do come true!

Minister Diana made our special day so special. She assisted with assuring our wedding party was prepared, the dj had the right music, her speech was above and beyond unique. She handled all of our paperwork, all we had to do was pick up our marriage certificate. We highly recommend.

Heart and Soul Weddings's reply:

Your wedding was absolutely extraordinary! You both looked gorgeous along with your beautiful children & had all of the most wonderful touches. The castle was fit for this King & Queen & I thank you for allowing me the honor of serving you. Hugs!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Classic Wedding Wear Classic Wedding Wear Wedding Dresses

What can I say about Hear and Soul Weddings. Well they have my Heart and Soul. Such amazing hard work. Di goes way out to make her clients not happy but elated. The level of professionalism is unimaginable. I would HIGHLY recommend her services to anyone! You want service and trust there is no other than HEART AND SOUL WEDDINGS!!

Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV, 89179
702-361-0898

9:00 am - 9:00pm daily (Pacific Time)
Location of (Heart and Soul Weddings)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding