About Dynamixx Entertainment

Bringing you the party since "93"! We are more than just DJ's!

DYNAMIXX ENTERTAINMENT is a Las Vegas based company providing quality
service and entertainment at a great price.  We have over 25 years of experience in the field of entertainment throughout Las Vegas, New Mexico, California, and Michigan; providing services for nightclubs, conventions, bars, private events, corporate gatherings, weddings, and school entertainment.

We are dedicated to providing professional customer service and great entertainment.  Remember, quality entertainment is priceless…! It’s what separates us from the rest and makes your party most memorable. Have DYNAMIXX ENTERTAINMENT help plan your next event or party!!!

We offer the latest in LED uplighting and more, as well as Pro Audio gear for excellent sound quality. Call now (702) 610-3824 to book your event!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Las Vegas

Follow Dynamixx Entertainment on

4 Reviews for Dynamixx Entertainment

The wedding was one of the client that I used to work with when I was a DJ at 98.5 KLUC. I have used Donovan Santos and his company DJ Dynamixx for almost 25 years. He has always provided me and my clients the satisfaction that we deserve as customers. He has always been fair on the price and always given 5 star service. Donovan and his people have always been on time. fun, yet professional. Although I have mainly used him for birthday parties and corporate events, a few years ago I found out that he DJ’s weddings as well. As a former hall of fame DJ, I am proud to personally endorse Donovan and his DJ Dynamixx team!

Profile Picture Chris, 6/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hands down the best investment for my wedding!!! Not only did they provide an amazing DJ, they also sent an MC!!! 1.5 years later, I still have guests raving about how much fun my wedding was and how amazing the DJ and MC Monte were! Perfect music selection to entertain all guests. The MC was able to get and keep all guests engaged (both inside and outside), dancing and even sang at one point! These amazingly talented men, made my wedding day unforgettable. Thank you Dynamixx Entertainment!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/21/16, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

Events

Las Vegas, NV 89118   See On Map
(702) 610-3824 (phone)
Dynamixx Entertainment is a wedding DJ from Las Vegas servicing weddings throughout the local area, including henderson, boudler city, and nevada. Dynamixx Entertainment is a professional dj, entertainent that has been part of the las vegas wedding industry since 1993 specializing in dj, lighting, uplighting, pro audio, mc, emcee, wedding, night club, night life, happy hour, top 40, led.