About Dynamixx Entertainment

Bringing you the party since "93"! We are more than just DJ's!

Dynamixx Entertainment is a Las Vegas, Nevada-based DJ company that provides exceptional wedding entertainment. The DJ company has over 25 years of experience in the field of entertainment. Dynamixx Entertainment provides quality services and entertainment that is sure to keep your wedding party on their feet and dancing all night long.

Dynamixx Entertainment is here to provide you with a wide variety of DJ services, as well as additional equipment to choose from when customizing your day. The following services and equipment can be provided:

• MC
  • Microphones
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related DJ services, Dynamixx Entertainment has a large collection of music from several genres for couples to choose from. These genres include:

• Club

Disco Ball (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

The wedding was one of the client that I used to work with when I was a DJ at 98.5 KLUC. I have used Donovan Santos and his company DJ Dynamixx for almost 25 years. He has always provided me and my clients the satisfaction that we deserve as customers. He has always been fair on the price and always given 5 star service. Donovan and his people have always been on time. fun, yet professional. Although I have mainly used him for birthday parties and corporate events, a few years ago I found out that he DJ’s weddings as well. As a former hall of fame DJ, I am proud to personally endorse Donovan and his DJ Dynamixx team!

Profile Picture Chris, 6/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

or I could not be more thrilled with Dynamixx Entertainment and the job they did on my wedding. Donovan and his whole team were so professional and went above and beyond what I expected. They answered all my questions, honored my requests, showed up on time, set up quickly, brought extra lights and special effects as a gift (hello Disco Ball!)! I wanted to have my first dance like I was dancing on a cloud, they got a special fog machine to make it happen. My Bridal entrance was edited to perfection and everyone loved the special songs and announcements. I paid for the separate Emcee and boy was it worth it. My guests had such a fun time with Monty and he had the dance floor packed all night. Thank you thank you thank you Donovan and team for a job well done. My guests are still talking about my reception almost a year later!

Profile Picture User6723273, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Dynamixx Entertainment Pricing

1 Photo
220x220 sq 1511988463809 dj dynamixx   lees liquor beer  tequil 5 7 16 191

1 VIDEO

1 ENDORSEMENT
I have known and worked with Donovan Santos and Dynamixx Entertainment since 2001. He is a fantastic DJ and amazing provider of sound and lighting for weddings and events. He is also capable of editing audio and video to personalize any event. He has the latest and most state-of-the-art equipment and is always on time with working gear. He knows how to read a room and play just the right music. Dynamixx Entertainment is an excellent choice for your wedding and Event Entertainment.

Las Vegas, NV 89118   See On Map
(702) 610-3824 (phone)
Dynamixx Entertainment is a wedding DJ from Las Vegas servicing weddings throughout the local area, including henderson, boudler city, and nevada. Dynamixx Entertainment is a professional dj, entertainent that has been part of the las vegas wedding industry since 1993 specializing in dj, lighting, uplighting, pro audio, mc, emcee, wedding, night club, night life, happy hour, top 40, led.