Gonzalo Nunez Photography Reviews

66 | Cancun, MX

66 Reviews for Gonzalo Nunez Photography

• Lacey

Lacey Pelletier · Getting married on 02/01/2022

Smooth process and very affordable

Gonzalo was very quick to respond upon my initial email to him regarding packages for my wedding. His prices were very reasonable. The day of our wedding was smooth sailing when it came to the photos and we were happy with the product.

Sent on 04/04/2020

Audrey · Getting married on 05/28/2021

Pre-Wedding shoot are moon Palace

Gonzalo was so great!!!! He will you help you embrace your vision
    He is very caring and friendly.

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Erica

Erica Berger · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Wedding in Mexico

Gonzalo was very easy to work with and you feel very comfortable. He was very friendly, responsive, and took excellent pictures.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Jason Primuth · Married on 04/01/2020

What a great experience!

Long after he took our photos, we're still talking about the great job he did for us. I've already recommended him to other friends, and they've had a good experience as well. Many of the photos he's taken have ended up in our social media feeds and on the walls of our houses.

One of the things that help him do such a good job was his preparation. He was excited to see photos of us in advance, then scout out the location when we met. It all worked out well.

Sent on 09/10/2020

Gennady Zaritsky · Married on 03/07/2020

Amazing! The best of the best. We were left speechless

Gonzalo was amazing from the moment we met him till the end.
    We planned to have a photoshoot with our children for my husbands and I 10 year anniversary. We contacted Gonzalo from New York a couple of months before our planned vacation and he responded right away. He answered any questions and concern we had and we set up a plan for our photoshoot.
    The day had come and since our photoshoot was not going to take place in our resort Gonzalo was kind enough to pick us and our children up and take us to our photoshoot destination.
    He was super amazing, patient and professional. Since our kids were involved we thought it may be a bit concerning if they would give us a hard time, but he made sure to have them happy and involved! He had amazing ideas and locations to visit in town for gorgeous pictures.
    We got our pictures earlier that a week as he promised and both my husband and I were so so so happy! They were just gorgeous !!! The quality was wonderful ! We cannot wait to show our family and friends. We are also happy to call Gonzalo our friend now, he was the sweetest most amazing person!
    Thank you Gonzalo for all your hard work and patience that day ! You are truly talented and hope to have another photoshoot with you one day in the near future ! You are highly recommended by us !

Sent on 03/17/2020

Katelyn · Married on 01/10/2020

Amazing experience!!

Gonzalo and his team were absolutely amazing, they were so easy to work with and were very professional but fun at the same time. They know exactly what they are doing, which made our day stress free.
    The pictures and video we got back were incredible and they gave us such an amazing gift of memories to look back on. I highly highly recommend Gonzalo Nunez photography. You won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/09/2020

Alejandra Lopez · Married on 12/12/2019

Excellent!

We had a great time with Gonzalo, he was always in contact, on time and very prompt in getting us back our pictures. Definitely recommend doing a first look with him, he captured amazing moments!

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Eydie

Eydie Ann · Married on 10/31/2019

Amazing service!

It was a pleasure working with Gonzalo. I had seen reviews on him on Facebook and wedding wire and gave it a try. He worked around our budget and was very affordable (I don’t remember exactly but under 1500) He managed to give us a rebate to cover the vendor fee the hotel was charging, which was very much appreciated. He split the hours taken in a way to maximize shooting time. He’s an easy going person and makes you feel comfortable. My husband and me do not enjoy taking pictures but wanted to keep souvenirs of our wedding day. Gonzalo really made sure we felt comfortable. If you are thinking about hiring him, don’t hesitate he’s worth it.

Sent on 02/06/2020

Aaron Plunkett · Married on 09/01/2019

Perfect Day!

Gonzalo was a perfect engagement photographer. He and his partner picked us up from the resort, pretended to be tour guides, stopped at an amazing local taco place, and drove us over an hour to some ruins for the surprise proposal! Then we found a small beach hotel in Tulum (because the main beach was blocked by a taxi strike) that let us use their beach while the sun was setting. Both him and his partner were great to talk to, knowledgeable about the area, and made us feel very welcomed in Mexico. And of course the pictures turned out fantastic!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Tara

Tara Flores · Married on 07/31/2019

If you want gorgeous photos, Gonzalo is your guy!

Gonzalo is extremely talented and exceeded our expectations. He is easy to work with and keeps it fun with his sense of humor. He captured our family moments perfectly and it's something that we can cherish forever! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Moneray

Moneray Colonna · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing wedding photos

My husband and I are beyond satisfied with the amazing job Gonzalo did! Our photographs perfectly capture how beautiful our wedding was, and I would highly recommend him for your wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Abraham · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Photographer

Gonzalo was wonderful! He is so much fun and entertaining, it made taking pictures enjoyable. He also had a great assistant, who was very kind and enthusiastic about the day! Gonzalo is also really good at capturing the candid moments of the day. I’m so happy we hired him for our wedding. He was very knowledgeable of the resort and he knew all the great places to get amazing shots! We had beautiful photos and a great experience!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Julia Paredes · Married on 05/06/2019

Great Experience, definitely worth it!

We had a really good experience with Gonzalo! He was very friendly and really good at communicating before, during, and after the wedding. The pictures are gorgeous and we couldn't be happier with the results https://goo.gl/5d5feS

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Myranda

Myranda Linton · Married on 02/18/2019

Gonzalo will make your dreams come true!

Hiring Gonzalo to take the pictures for our wedding was the best investment I’ve ever made. He’s the best photography I’ve ever worked with and our pictures came out amazing, he really cares about his work and took time to listen to our needs. I definitely recommend his services. He will provide you with the best photos and experience you’ll ever receive!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Bailey Carman · Married on 02/07/2019

Incredible photos and friendly photographer!

Gonzalo was incredible to work with! His prices were very reasonable and he worked with our budget, the resort vendor fee, and our exchange rate (we’re from Canada). He was very responsive in the months leading up to my destination wedding. On our wedding day he showed up early to get a good feel for the resort, and he was super friendly and professional. He focused on natural and candid photos rather than the awkward posed style, which we really appreciated! He worked really hard to make sure we were comfortable and having fun throughout the entire day, even when I was feeling a bit stressed out (about other things!)
    He was fantastic to work with and I’d gladly hire him again in the future!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Bobbi Camp · Married on 02/05/2019

Wonderful!!!

Gonzalo did a beautiful job on our wedding pictures. So many compliments on them! He was very professional and responsive when I had any questions or requests. The price was great and quality of the pictures exceeded my expectations! Absolutely beautiful🤗🤗🤗

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Ana

Ana Muscatine · Married on 01/12/2019

Great experienceA++++

Gonzalo is a true professional. We were extremely pleased with him and his staff. He took the extra time to make us feel comfortable and make the photo shoot a great experience.
    We highly reccomend him. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Pires · Married on 11/12/2018

Dreams Wedding 11/12/18

Gonzalo was AWESOME to work with! Prior to the wedding Gonzalo was always responsive to our emails. Once we started chatting with him, it was very easy to make our decision to book with him. He will ask you a few questions to better understand what you are looking for and get to know you! We recently received our pictures and could not be any happier. He took plenty of us and the wedding party, but also captures a lot of our guests, the décor & set up which was great. During your wedding day, there is not much time to observe every thing so we were very excited he captured all this for us to look back on. He took some pictures in black&white and others in color which we loved.

I also had a large wedding party (12 bridesmaids & 13 groomsmen). Gonzalo worked at ease even with such a large group. All of our guests commented on how great he was!

THANK YOU GONZALO!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Gonzalo Nunez Photography's reply:

I am honored that you picked up us to cover your big day.
    I enjoyed working with you a lot!!
    Gonzalo
  • Sheena

Sheena Clauss · Married on 11/03/2018

Gonzalo and his team were awesome!

Gonzalo and his team were amazing to work with. He was flexible with my schedule and always responded very quickly to any questions I may have had. He was always very kind and did exactly what I asked for my pictures! Our pictures turned out incredible and he even got them to me early. I would 100% recommend him and his crew in a heartbeat! They make sure your day is captured beautifully and the bonus is that they’re extra sweet and fun too! ;)

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Marlene

Marlene · Married on 11/01/2018

Beyond our expectations!

What an amazing experience from start to finish! Gonzalo was a joy to work in all stages of our experience with him! He was quick to respond to any questions we had during the planning process. Gonzalo took the time to ask the right questions to get to know us as a couple and what vision we had in mind for our wedding day.

Day of wedding he was a joy to work with! He was gracious, enthusiastic and professional! It was very clear that Gonzalo is well educated in photography, from lighting to setting up shots. It was a pleasure to watch him work, we received many compliments from our guests. Gonzalo made everything feel very comfortable and it shows in his work!

We received all of our pictures well before promised! Our pictures are stunning, viewing our wedding album brought back so many emotions of our special day. Gonzalo captured our day perfectly! Our wedding album has well exceeded any expectations we had! We are so proud to share our pictures with our loved ones!

Future brides, I hope Gonzalo has an opening on your special day as you will not be disappointed!

5 stars all around for Gonzalo, I can’t wait to book him again for some Anniversary photos :)

Sent on 11/22/2018

Krystal · Married on 07/14/2018

My husband and I are so happy we chose Gonzalo Nunez as our photographer for our destination wedding in Cancun! Gonzalo and his team are extremely professional and so easy to work with. Communication was clear and his responses were always timely. Our pictures were gorgeous and captured the magic of our wedding day. We also used his videographer, Claudia and the videos were more beautiful than we could have envisioned them to be. We highly recommend Gonzalo for anyone looking for a photographer in the Cancun area!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Linda · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing photographer
    Couldn’t believe how amazing our wedding photos came out.
    Would highly recommend Gonzalo.
    Fantastic work

Sent on 09/09/2018

Courtney · Married on 06/04/2018

Gonzalo captured over 800 beautiful photos of our June wedding. He was always kind and it was obvious that he cared tremendously about taking the most perfect photos of our special day. He was everywhere on the day of, and made sure to capture every detail. I highly recommend Gonzalo, he will not disappoint.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Susan Renee · Married on 05/19/2018

Gonzalo captured our wedding in the most beautiful of lights. Our wedding was May 19th at Dreams Playa Mujeres. Gonzalo even came the day before our wedding to shoot some engagement photos and our rehearsal Taco Party. Gonzalo’s quick responses helped put me at ease with booking a photographer that I had never met. Even during high season we received our pictures extremely quick. When we received our pictures it was like reliving our special day. If you want amazing photos, professionalism, and someone you can trust, book your wedding with Gonzalo! He has an amazing gift!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Vida · Married on 05/18/2018

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would give Gonzalo 10 stars if I could. We did a trash the dress with him in the middle of a typhoon in Playa del Carmen and it was worth it. Miraculously during our session, we had almost an hr of no rain and we went to work. He was professional and very friendly, he made my husband and me comfortable (as much as he can lol) in front of the camera. We are not models at all and very shy but the pictures turned out amazing! I'm slightly obsessed actually. He gave us our edited pictures in just 6 days and I couldn't be happier. My cheeks actually hurt from smiling!
    We had sooo many compliments from our friends back at home and now everyone wants to do a TTD. Thank you Gonzalo! You sure beat our wedding photographer haha!

Sent on 06/04/2018