Gale Morgan Gowns & Bridal Outlet Reviews

3 | Marietta, GA

3 Reviews for Gale Morgan Gowns & Bridal Outlet

I bought my wedding gown at gale morgan. Sandra is the owner and seamstress as well. She did a wonderful job transforming the dress that I bought from her into my dream dress. She is easy going and flexible. She also work with your budget. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Rachel · Married on 11/15/2014

Gale saved my wedding! Two weeks before my big day, my dress did not fit an she was able to work her magic and get it altered so that it fit perfectly the day of. Incredible value and outstanding service! Highly HIGHLY recommend to anyone needing alterations or a custom dress.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Jordan · Married on 05/19/2013

I found the perfect dress I wanted for my wedding, and I had them custom make it to my dimensions. My fiance and I thought it would be a brilliant idea to do our own measurements of me. When the dress got here, I couldn't even get it over my hips. It was an epic failure! So my best friend recommended Ms. Vincent who altered her wedding dress back in Novemeber when she put on a few pounds after buying her dress. Not only did Ms. Vincent work with me to take apart and re-put back together my dress- literally- she went on to minor changes that embellished it. She had a flood of ideas and worked miracles! AND- she did it all within a day!! Very reasonable for $$, and no fear of missing my wedding date, now :) (I also can't wait to see my bouquet she'll be making for me!)

Seriously, if you need a dress miracle, go see her. If you're just looking for a dress for you or your bridesmaids, or want something custom made, go see her!!

Sent on 01/13/2015