480 E. Paces Ferry Rd NE Suite #9, Atlanta, GA 30305 Map · Phone number

About Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design

With over 30 years of experience, Rodica Lazarian is widely renowned for her unparalleled talent in creating couture bridal gowns & reconstructing vintage gowns, along with her collection of exquisite veils, headpieces, handmade linens and a selection of other personalized heirlooms. Rodica also specializes in custom designing and altering all formal wear including all bridal party, mother or grandmother of the bride/groom, debutante gowns and dresses or any special occasion attire.

Follow Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design on

Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design 5
Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design 6
Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design 7

Elizabeth · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Wedding Dress Alterations!

Rodica is amazing! I found her online, sent her a message, and was pleasantly surprised when she called me within a couple of hours to answer all my questions. Pleased with her professionalism and answers, I decided to hire her for my wedding dress alterations. The alterations went smoothly and she is very reasonably priced (my dress had A LOT of lace). I highly suggest RL Couture to anyone who needs wedding dress, bridesmaid dress, etc altered!

Sent on 05/12/2019
    Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design 8

Sammi · Married on 04/13/2019

Exceptional Job!

Rodica altered my wedding dress for me. It was a fairly complicated dress to alter due to the lace, but she did an INCREDIBLE job! I was able to get an appointment relatively fast and was seen as soon as I arrived. Rodica was kind and professional. I came back once to try on my dress after it was altered and we decided it would be ideal if the straps were a tiny bit shorter, so she shortened them quickly. The price was very reasonable. I got so many comments on beautiful my dress was and it fit me perfectly. I highly recommend RL Couture for bridal alterations!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Josie Franklin · Married on 11/24/2018

I love Rodica!

Rodica will make your special occasion feel that much more special! She handles you and you dress with care. My dress fit perfectly on my wedding day and I could not be more happy with my experience with alterations. Thank you Rodica!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• Storybook Wedding Consulting
    Storybook Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Rodica is my go-to seamstress, alterations, dress guru! She is the most talented person I've met holding a needle and a thread. She's altered a sister of the bride's dress for the bride within 3 days of the wedding, she's added sleeves, length, straps and the whole nine yards! Rodica's bustles NEVER break which I highly appreciate! I LOVE WORKING WITH RODICA!

• 480 E. Paces Ferry Rd NE, Suite #9 Atlanta, 30305 See on map
    678-480-5629 (Other Phone Number)