Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design

480 E. Paces Ferry Rd NE Suite #9, Atlanta, GA 30305 Map · Phone number

About Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design

With over 30 years of experience, Rodica Lazarian is widely renowned for her unparalleled talent in creating couture bridal gowns & reconstructing vintage gowns, along with her collection of exquisite veils, headpieces, handmade linens and a selection of other personalized heirlooms. Rodica also specializes in custom designing and altering all formal wear including all bridal party, mother or grandmother of the bride/groom, debutante gowns and dresses or any special occasion attire.

Follow Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design on

Custom designed mother of the bride dress

34 Reviews for Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

You will not regret going to Rodica for your alterations- she did an absolutely amazing job and was such a sweet person to work with. I was nervous about my alterations because I bought a two piece dress that needed to be sewn together and taken in/shortened. She responded to my appointment request immediately and made me feel much more at ease. The two appointments I had were so quick and I have no idea how she does it, but she took a few measurements and transformed my dress into a perfect fit. She really knows what she is doing and I couldn't imagine putting it in the hands of anyone else. On the wedding day, it was exactly what I had envisioned when I first tried on the dress at the store. Even if the bridal shop has other recommendations, I would not pass up an alterations experience here.

Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design 1
    Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design 2
    Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design 3

Kimberly · Married on 05/26/2018

There are not enough words I can offer in praise of Rodica Lazarian! She absolutely saved
    My daughter’s wedding day. We had a dress emergency 2 weeks before the wedding and Rodica was so helpful, kind, and accommodating! She re-designed and
    Re-made the skirt to give my daughter the dress of her dreams.

Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design 4
    Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design 5
    Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design 6
    Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design 7

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2018

Rodica was my bridal gown fairy godmother! A month out from the wedding, I had a dress crisis and Rodica was THE MOST accommodating! In lieu of a stressful situation, she squeezed me in for additional alteration appointments no problem and offered the most sincere support and advice. Rodica became much more than a vendor, she became a friend throughout the process! Not to mention, my dress fit like an absolute dream. I am forever thankful for Rodica! Go see her, you'll most definitely feel the same way.

Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• Storybook Wedding Consulting
    Storybook Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Rodica is my go-to seamstress, alterations, dress guru! She is the most talented person I've met holding a needle and a thread. She's altered a sister of the bride's dress for the bride within 3 days of the wedding, she's added sleeves, length, straps and the whole nine yards! Rodica's bustles NEVER break which I highly appreciate! I LOVE WORKING WITH RODICA!

• 480 E. Paces Ferry Rd NE, Suite #9 Atlanta, GA 30305 See on map
    678-480-5629 (Other Phone Number)