Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Mary Married on 12/04/2021

Amazing!!!!!!!!

You can't find a better or kinder seamstress
    Ashley H. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing experience!

Rodica was so incredibly kind! She offered the perfect suggestions for my dress that I had trouble getting into. If I had to do it again, I’d choose her every time! Real deal amazing service from a beautiful, funny and genuine person! I’d 1000% recommend!
  • Kristina
    Kristina H. Married on 04/17/2021

Made me feel confident throughout the process

Rodica is a genius with alterations and gave off such confidence through the process and reassured me when I was getting nervous. My dress turned out beautiful and everything was finished in a timely manner. Her studio in Buckhead is beautiful and she is flexible with scheduling. You can tell her team is hardworking and takes pride in their work.
  • Ashley
    Ashley Y. Married on 09/26/2020

Rodica is the best!

Rodica is amazing. She is so talented and is overall such a joyful person to be around. One of my friend's recommended me to RL Couture and having my dress altered there was one of the best decisions I made in my wedding planning! She was easy to schedule fitting appointments with, and I thought her prices were very reasonable.
  • Mrs.Bowden
    Yao Married on 11/16/2019

Rodica is a magician!

Rodica is so talented! I am so glad that my mother-in-law recommended her. She paid attention to every little detail, was so easy to work with. My dress turned out to be PERFECT. The price is very reasonable for the quality of work.
    Thank you, Rodica!!
  • Grace
    Grace Married on 09/28/2019

Best experience

Working with Rodika was one of the best decisions I made during my wedding. She took my mothers dress from 1987 and updated it to be more modern and fit me to a t. She used my mom’s veil to create sleeves and put my stepmoms veil into a comb. She is incredible - so gracious and welcoming. I’d recommend her to anyone! She made me feel the most beautiful on my wedding day!
    Elizabeth Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Wedding Dress Alterations!

Rodica is amazing! I found her online, sent her a message, and was pleasantly surprised when she called me within a couple of hours to answer all my questions. Pleased with her professionalism and answers, I decided to hire her for my wedding dress alterations. The alterations went smoothly and she is very reasonably priced (my dress had A LOT of lace). I highly suggest RL Couture to anyone who needs wedding dress, bridesmaid dress, etc altered!
    Sammi Married on 04/13/2019

Exceptional Job!

Rodica altered my wedding dress for me. It was a fairly complicated dress to alter due to the lace, but she did an INCREDIBLE job! I was able to get an appointment relatively fast and was seen as soon as I arrived. Rodica was kind and professional. I came back once to try on my dress after it was altered and we decided it would be ideal if the straps were a tiny bit shorter, so she shortened them quickly. The price was very reasonable. I got so many comments on beautiful my dress was and it fit me perfectly. I highly recommend RL Couture for bridal alterations!
    Josie F. Married on 11/24/2018

I love Rodica!

Rodica will make your special occasion feel that much more special! She handles you and you dress with care. My dress fit perfectly on my wedding day and I could not be more happy with my experience with alterations. Thank you Rodica!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 08/25/2018
    You will not regret going to Rodica for your alterations- she did an absolutely amazing job and was such a sweet person to work with. I was nervous about my alterations because I bought a two piece dress that needed to be sewn together and taken in/shortened. She responded to my appointment request immediately and made me feel much more at ease. The two appointments I had were so quick and I have no idea how she does it, but she took a few measurements and transformed my dress into a perfect fit. She really knows what she is doing and I couldn't imagine putting it in the hands of anyone else. On the wedding day, it was exactly what I had envisioned when I first tried on the dress at the store. Even if the bridal shop has other recommendations, I would not pass up an alterations experience here.
    Kimberly Married on 05/26/2018
    There are not enough words I can offer in praise of Rodica Lazarian! She absolutely saved
    My daughter’s wedding day. We had a dress emergency 2 weeks before the wedding and Rodica was so helpful, kind, and accommodating! She re-designed and
    Re-made the skirt to give my daughter the dress of her dreams.
    Jessica Married on 03/31/2018
    Rodica was my bridal gown fairy godmother! A month out from the wedding, I had a dress crisis and Rodica was THE MOST accommodating! In lieu of a stressful situation, she squeezed me in for additional alteration appointments no problem and offered the most sincere support and advice. Rodica became much more than a vendor, she became a friend throughout the process! Not to mention, my dress fit like an absolute dream. I am forever thankful for Rodica! Go see her, you'll most definitely feel the same way.
    Natalie Married on 05/13/2017
    Rodica Lazarian did an amazing job on alterations to my BHLDN dress! It fit perfectly and looked just like I hoped it would. I definitely recommend Rodica for wedding (or any) dress alterations!
    Blair Married on 11/26/2016
    Rodica was a pleasure to work with. My dress was a sample dress that was heavily intricate and beaded. It needed to be hemmed and she did it all with ease. It came out perfect. She is extremely talented and exceeded my expectations.
    Amy Married on 10/22/2016
    Rodica is amazing! She made my dream wedding dress come to life! She is super easy to work with and listens to everything you want. She is super detail oriented and will not miss anything when it comes to your dress! She is the best!
    Tiffany Married on 09/04/2016
    Rodica is a miracle worker!! In the months after buying my wedding gown, I lost close to 30 pounds. I was panicked and thought that I would have to buy a whole new dress due to how the dress was designed. Rodica to the rescue!! She made the dress look like it was made for me!! She is such a pleasure to work with as well and made me feel extremely comfortable. She also made a few alterations to my undergarment to make it work better with the gown as well as my rehearsal dinner dress!! I would recommend Rodica to everyone!!
    Brittany Married on 08/13/2016
    Nothing short of AMAZING!!! Rodica made me look like I walked out of a magazine! She was so accommodating to my schedule for fittings and truly went above and beyond to make sure that I looked my best on my special day! I cannot recommend her enough! My dress fit me like a glove and she made me feel so special during the alterations process. Do not go to anyone else except her!
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 05/29/2016
    Rodica is simply amazing!! She is the reason I will look as beautiful on my wedding day as I will. She made my dress look like it was made just for me. I can't even begin to thank her for all of her hard work! I would never trust anyone as much as I do her to make you look like a perfect bride!!
  • User2623125 2+ years ago
    I could not be happier with Rodica. Not only is she a wizard with a needle, but she is also one of the sweetest and most accommodating individuals I met during the course of planning my wedding. She completely took apart my size 6 sample gown, and transformed it into an impeccably fitting size 00. I would recommend her without reservation.
    Mary Married on 03/05/2016
    Rodica was wonderful to me and my daughter when we had an emergency situation with a bad bridal gown from Joan Pillow. I don't know how we would have made it through the last month before the wedding without her confidence, skill and professionalism. She salvaged a terrible situation and I would go back to her first for any bridal alterations! She is just terrific and a pleasure to know!

Mary Jo
  • User2423546 2+ years ago
    Rodica was truly a pleasure to work with! After a botched alteration, I was so stressed about the state of my dress. I found stellar reviews online and scheduled an appointment right away. I am so glad I did! She worked her magic wand and I picked up my dress last night - less than a few weeks after we started the process and a couple of weeks early for my wedding. I can't wait to wear it! Thanks Rodica!
    Andreea Married on 10/24/2015
    What can I say about Rodica except that she is like a fairy godmother! She took my wedding dress and made it fit like a glove on the big day. But Rodica is far more than a seamstress. Throughout the process, she became a friend, confidant, and part of the family. She also helped my mother, mother-in-law, and bridesmaid with alterations and their gowns looked stunning as well. There is no alterations challenge that Rodica cannot overcome. Rodica has a gift not only to make a garment fit as if it was designed for that particular person but also to make everyone around her calm and confident. Wedding planning can be stressful no doubt but one thing that eased the stress for me was talking to Rodica. Every time I had a fitting no matter how stressed I may have been going in, I walked out of Rodica's shop with a smile. She is truly a wonderful person and a gifted seamstress and I am proud to now call her a friend. Thank you Rodica!
  • User2375196 2+ years ago
    You're so lucky to find Rodica on WW - now pick up the phone and call her to make sure she's available to alter your dress. She's a pro. The girls at Nicole Miller recommended her to alter my bridesmaid dress a couple of years ago and I was thrilled to already have her on my radar for altering my wedding dress. The price was very reasonable for how talented she is. Call her now - you won't find anyone better in Atlanta. Period. Plus, she's hilarious.
    Terri Married on 06/27/2015
    Rodica is amazing!!!!! I was the mother of the bride, and both my daughter and I were a bit goofy as the wedding time approached at the end of June. We got the times for appointments wrong, and once we forgot to bring the shoes. Rodica was kind and loving and flexible while maintaining a wonderful sense of humor. Her alterations were PERFECT! We found the veil at her shop, as well as other items much needed. We gained a new friend, and fabulous seamstress! Cheers to Rodica!
    Emily Married on 06/06/2015
    Rodica is a highly knowledgeable professional with years of experience in the bridal industry. She is not only an expert seamstress, but also a creative designer, encouraging force, bridal therapist...every- thing rolled into one! My daughter started with my 34-year old, aged, brown gown. Rodica referred us to Professional Cleaners of Sandy Springs for the gown restoration. We brought her back a restored ivory gown to update from the 1981 style. She altered the gown into the 21st century, all the while encouraging my daughter throughout the fittings. Rodica is pleasant, friendly and gracious. She gives you her professional opinion and her personal opinion (if you press for it), but she defers to the bride's choices. Her taste is impeccable. She also provides the necessary undergarments, jewelry, hair accessories, veils, etc. We were delighted with her personality, her work and her service! You can't go wrong by using Rodica for your wedding. My husband cried when he saw our daughter in my wedding dress.