Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design Reviews

34 Reviews for Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design

34 Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design Reviews
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

You will not regret going to Rodica for your alterations- she did an absolutely amazing job and was such a sweet person to work with. I was nervous about my alterations because I bought a two piece dress that needed to be sewn together and taken in/shortened. She responded to my appointment request immediately and made me feel much more at ease. The two appointments I had were so quick and I have no idea how she does it, but she took a few measurements and transformed my dress into a perfect fit. She really knows what she is doing and I couldn't imagine putting it in the hands of anyone else. On the wedding day, it was exactly what I had envisioned when I first tried on the dress at the store. Even if the bridal shop has other recommendations, I would not pass up an alterations experience here.

Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design 1
    Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design 2
    Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design 3

Kimberly · Married on 05/26/2018

There are not enough words I can offer in praise of Rodica Lazarian! She absolutely saved
    My daughter’s wedding day. We had a dress emergency 2 weeks before the wedding and Rodica was so helpful, kind, and accommodating! She re-designed and
    Re-made the skirt to give my daughter the dress of her dreams.

Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design 4
    Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design 5
    Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design 6
    Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design 7

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2018

Rodica was my bridal gown fairy godmother! A month out from the wedding, I had a dress crisis and Rodica was THE MOST accommodating! In lieu of a stressful situation, she squeezed me in for additional alteration appointments no problem and offered the most sincere support and advice. Rodica became much more than a vendor, she became a friend throughout the process! Not to mention, my dress fit like an absolute dream. I am forever thankful for Rodica! Go see her, you'll most definitely feel the same way.

Natalie · Married on 05/13/2017

Rodica Lazarian did an amazing job on alterations to my BHLDN dress! It fit perfectly and looked just like I hoped it would. I definitely recommend Rodica for wedding (or any) dress alterations!

Blair · Married on 11/26/2016

Rodica was a pleasure to work with. My dress was a sample dress that was heavily intricate and beaded. It needed to be hemmed and she did it all with ease. It came out perfect. She is extremely talented and exceeded my expectations.

Amy · Married on 10/22/2016

Rodica is amazing! She made my dream wedding dress come to life! She is super easy to work with and listens to everything you want. She is super detail oriented and will not miss anything when it comes to your dress! She is the best!

Tiffany · Married on 09/04/2016

Rodica is a miracle worker!! In the months after buying my wedding gown, I lost close to 30 pounds. I was panicked and thought that I would have to buy a whole new dress due to how the dress was designed. Rodica to the rescue!! She made the dress look like it was made for me!! She is such a pleasure to work with as well and made me feel extremely comfortable. She also made a few alterations to my undergarment to make it work better with the gown as well as my rehearsal dinner dress!! I would recommend Rodica to everyone!!

Brittany · Married on 08/13/2016

Nothing short of AMAZING!!! Rodica made me look like I walked out of a magazine! She was so accommodating to my schedule for fittings and truly went above and beyond to make sure that I looked my best on my special day! I cannot recommend her enough! My dress fit me like a glove and she made me feel so special during the alterations process. Do not go to anyone else except her!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/29/2016

Rodica is simply amazing!! She is the reason I will look as beautiful on my wedding day as I will. She made my dress look like it was made just for me. I can't even begin to thank her for all of her hard work! I would never trust anyone as much as I do her to make you look like a perfect bride!!

I could not be happier with Rodica. Not only is she a wizard with a needle, but she is also one of the sweetest and most accommodating individuals I met during the course of planning my wedding. She completely took apart my size 6 sample gown, and transformed it into an impeccably fitting size 00. I would recommend her without reservation.

Mary Jo · Married on 03/05/2016

Rodica was wonderful to me and my daughter when we had an emergency situation with a bad bridal gown from Joan Pillow. I don't know how we would have made it through the last month before the wedding without her confidence, skill and professionalism. She salvaged a terrible situation and I would go back to her first for any bridal alterations! She is just terrific and a pleasure to know!

Mary Jo

Rodica was truly a pleasure to work with! After a botched alteration, I was so stressed about the state of my dress. I found stellar reviews online and scheduled an appointment right away. I am so glad I did! She worked her magic wand and I picked up my dress last night - less than a few weeks after we started the process and a couple of weeks early for my wedding. I can't wait to wear it! Thanks Rodica!

Andreea · Married on 10/24/2015

What can I say about Rodica except that she is like a fairy godmother! She took my wedding dress and made it fit like a glove on the big day. But Rodica is far more than a seamstress. Throughout the process, she became a friend, confidant, and part of the family. She also helped my mother, mother-in-law, and bridesmaid with alterations and their gowns looked stunning as well. There is no alterations challenge that Rodica cannot overcome. Rodica has a gift not only to make a garment fit as if it was designed for that particular person but also to make everyone around her calm and confident. Wedding planning can be stressful no doubt but one thing that eased the stress for me was talking to Rodica. Every time I had a fitting no matter how stressed I may have been going in, I walked out of Rodica's shop with a smile. She is truly a wonderful person and a gifted seamstress and I am proud to now call her a friend. Thank you Rodica!

You're so lucky to find Rodica on WW - now pick up the phone and call her to make sure she's available to alter your dress. She's a pro. The girls at Nicole Miller recommended her to alter my bridesmaid dress a couple of years ago and I was thrilled to already have her on my radar for altering my wedding dress. The price was very reasonable for how talented she is. Call her now - you won't find anyone better in Atlanta. Period. Plus, she's hilarious.

Terri · Married on 06/27/2015

Rodica is amazing!!!!! I was the mother of the bride, and both my daughter and I were a bit goofy as the wedding time approached at the end of June. We got the times for appointments wrong, and once we forgot to bring the shoes. Rodica was kind and loving and flexible while maintaining a wonderful sense of humor. Her alterations were PERFECT! We found the veil at her shop, as well as other items much needed. We gained a new friend, and fabulous seamstress! Cheers to Rodica!

Emily · Married on 06/06/2015

Rodica is a highly knowledgeable professional with years of experience in the bridal industry. She is not only an expert seamstress, but also a creative designer, encouraging force, bridal therapist...every- thing rolled into one! My daughter started with my 34-year old, aged, brown gown. Rodica referred us to Professional Cleaners of Sandy Springs for the gown restoration. We brought her back a restored ivory gown to update from the 1981 style. She altered the gown into the 21st century, all the while encouraging my daughter throughout the fittings. Rodica is pleasant, friendly and gracious. She gives you her professional opinion and her personal opinion (if you press for it), but she defers to the bride's choices. Her taste is impeccable. She also provides the necessary undergarments, jewelry, hair accessories, veils, etc. We were delighted with her personality, her work and her service! You can't go wrong by using Rodica for your wedding. My husband cried when he saw our daughter in my wedding dress.

• Jess

Jess · Married on 05/24/2015

I wouldn't choose anyone else. I literally interviewed several wedding dress specialists and by far Rodica was the perfect choice. Seriously, you won't find a more quality, professional, and overall outstanding vendor to deal with in all of your wedding planning. Rodica has so much insight and experience to help guide any bride through the bridal dress process from start to finish while making you feel at ease and beautiful as can be. I recommend to everyone! Don't sell yourself short and settle for anything but the best... And the best in bridal couture gowns is Rodica, hands down!

Laura · Married on 02/15/2015

Rodica is a miracle worker! I was about 6 months pregnant when I started planning my wedding... And 8 months pregnant on the day of the event. Needless to say, my body was ever changing during the dress designing and creating process! Rodica never skipped a beat. She sewed my dress from scratch based on a simple picture I saw and liked. My final fitting was the night before my wedding (eek!!!!) and she made all the final adjustments to make sure the dress would fit just perfect the next day. This made me so nervous but she assured me it was best to wait until the last possible second to avoid needing to let the dress out due to a baby bump that grew a little too much. :) She designed the most beautiful dress for my winter wedding that didn't hide my baby bump but didn't draw all the attention to it either. I still felt like a beautiful bride and not an 8 month pregnant beached whale!

She delivered the dress the morning of the wedding and helped me and my bridesmaids get ready. She was there with her emergency kit and was called upon many times that day! From making quick adjustments to bridesmaid dresses to re-sewing a bow tie for one of the ring bearers in the bathroom with a needle, thread, and curling iron... Rodica can do it all! She truly has a gift for what she does and you will definitely not be disappointed in her work!

Gaylie · Married on 12/20/2014

Gosh. Where do I start? Rodica should be paid as a therapist, miracle worker, seamstress, designer, and more! I decided NOT to wear my wedding dress one week before the wedding and wanted to wear my sister's dress. Rodica was more than supportive and made the dress fit me like a glove. I hadn't been teary-eyed trying on wedding dresses until Rodica got her hands on my gorgeous dress to make it perfect for me. Rodica is an artist and has the perfect eye to make sure you feel like a million bucks on your wedding day!!!

She is a gifted artist and a joy to work with for alterations!

celia · Married on 02/01/2014

I got my dress at Bridals By Lori (see review) and couldn't get it altered in house because I had it shipped out of state. Nicole with Peachtree Weddings and Events recommended Rodica Lazarian for alterations and she was a life saver! My lace dress was about 3 sizes too big and Rodica was literally a magician! She truly knows how to make the dress the most flattering for you. She had 5 fittings with me and worked through a snow storm to make sure my dress was perfection. Her talents aside, she was an absolute pleasure to work with and really seemed to have my best interest at heart! I couldn't recommend her more highly!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 11/30/2013

Rodica is the kind of person that makes you feel immediately like you're part of the family. She was incredibly easy and flexible to work with and her work speaks for itself. She made me feel like a princess and all sorts of tips and tricks from what to wear under my dress to giving bustling lessons to my MOH. She even made a breathtaking custom head piece to match my look/dress that I swear I got more compliments on than the dress itself! You are in amazing hands with Rodica.

Rodica Lazarian of Couture Bridal Design and Alteration did the alterations for my Mother of the Bride Dress. She is a truly talented and creative person and extremely easy to work with. She came up with modifications to my MOB dress that maintained the look and style of the original dress while making it fit ME. That was not as easy as it may sound but Rodica made it seem easy and the result was wonderful. Just a great personality. Strongly recommend.

Kelly · Married on 09/07/2013

Throughout the wedding planning process, the trips I took to visit Rodica were my favorite. The ladies at Nicole Miller highly recommended her as a tailor and I am SO glad I used her. Her prices were reasonable and on my wedding day, my dress was a perfect fit (a huge feat considering how big the dress was when she started). Rodica is a charming, thoughtful, delightful lady. I ended up sending my mother there as well to get her mother-of-the-bride dress fitted and she was instantly smitten as well. I'm in a wedding this February. I have a feeling I'll be calling Rodica again soon!

• Heather

Heather · Married on 11/03/2012

Rodica is a master, she took my inexpensive off the rack wedding dress and made it fit like a glove. I just put the budget more towards alterations than the dress and it worked out wonderfully. She also added a detachable stole at my request. She's lovely to work with, and I highly recommend!