Bravura Fashion

Marietta, GA View map

Bravura Fashion bridal boutique has been making women look and feel beautiful for over 30 years. Walk into the doors of Bravura and you will immediately receive a personalized shopping experience like you’ve never had before. Bravura Fashion caters to the whole bridal party. Whether you are shopping for a wedding dress, accessories, mother of the bride and mother of the groom, bridesmaid, tuxedo (rentals), flower girl, and everything in between-Bravura has you covered. All guests will have a bridal stylist who can assist with helping you find the perfect dress! Our brides have a private shopping suite where family and friends can join in on the fun! Bravura has hundreds of dresses in stock from some of the top name designers in the industry; Maggie Sottero, Mori Lee, Jovani Fashion, and Mon Cheri, just to name a few! Shop in store or online; We are located at The Avenue East Cobb; 4475 Roswell Road, Marietta, GA 30062 Suite 1610.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groom
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Shoes
Tuxedo Rentals
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• User2066906
    I worked with Jessie at Bravura in Snellville and I was beyond pleased! She was very attentive, fun, and patient! She pulled dresses based on what I told her I wanted for my wedding and she didn't miss a beat! I ended up falling in love with the first dress, but was scared to choose so soon after only trying on that one. Jessie brought me more dresses to try on and after playing dress up, she put me back in my first dress and jacked me up and that was it! Thanks again to the Bravura team and Jessie you rock!!!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren W. Married on 01/16/2021

Wedding Dress

Love the bridal room in the back and the runway up front. Makes the dress buying experience so much fun.
  • Courtney
    Courtney S. Married on 11/05/2020

Where I FINALLY Found My Dream Dress

I can't tell you how many bridal salons I have been to. I've been to small boutiques, large chains, and everything in between. I was beginning to give up hope on finding my dream dress. Until I visited Bravura. When I arrived I was greeted by Debbie. She took great care in listening to what I had in mind. She allowed me the freedom to pull as many dresses as I liked and gave me guidance while allowing me to stay true to what I wanted. She was friendly and caring and really made it a great experience. I finally found my dream dress at Bravura! It is truly everything I wanted and so much more! And it's all thanks to Debbie! She told me she has been a bridal consultant for over 10 years and it shows! She is incredibly knowledgeable. And, a wonderful clipper! She made dresses that were too large fit perfectly! I will absolutely be back for my bridal party and MOB dresses. Thank you SO much Debbie for helping me find "the one"!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jodie-Ann & Antonee
    69 photos · 10/20/2018

JL Designs JL Designs Wedding Florists

WE LOVE BRAVURA!!!!! The Girls here are amazing to work with!!!

• SE Events
    Rating 4.7 out of 5 , 244 Reviews
    · Wedding DJs

Marietta Store-The Avenue East Cobb, 4475 Roswell Rd Marietta, 30062
Location of (Bravura Fashion)
Marietta Store-The Avenue East Cobb, 4475 Roswell Rd Marietta, 30062
Marietta Store-The Avenue East Cobb 4475 Roswell Rd, 4475 Roswell Rd Marietta, Georgia, 30062

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding