Hanan's Bridal

Alpharetta, GA View map

Hanan's Bridal is a premier bridal shop serving the Metro Atlanta area including Roswell, Alpharetta, Dunwoody, and Sandy Springs.

With over 30+ years of experience, Hana can manage any dress for any occasion. Hanan's Bridal also offers same day emergency services to ensure a perfect fit on your special day.

Custom Wedding Dresses, Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride, Prom, Evening Gowns, Emergency Service.

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Customary Attire
Formal Gowns

• Jessica
    Jessica Married on 04/23/2022

Hanan Is The Best There Is!

Hanan is wonderful! She is extremely experienced, knowledgeable, and detail-oriented. She helped to make my dream wedding gown fit perfectly and even redesigned in some areas as needed. I received so so many compliments on my gown and I'm incredibly thankful for Hanan and her extreme attention to detail.
    In addition to my wedding gown, she's also altered a bridesmaid dress perfectly that was two sizes too big and also consulted with me about an entire intricate beaded bridal dress redesign. I would recommend Hanan in a heartbeat, considering she is easy to work with, honest, has a quick turnaround, and reasonable prices.
    She knows what she is doing and I plan to use her for all the things in the future! Thank you Hanan for helping to make my dress for my big day so stunning!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 08/28/2021

100% recommend

I highly recommend Hanan’s Bridal. She altered my dress to fit me perfectly and was very flexible around my timeline. I live out of state and she met with me 4 days before my wedding to finish my alterations. She was punctual, fair priced, and upfront about my dress needs. Wonderful experience! Thank you!!
    Kelsea Married on 08/21/2021

Hanan is a true expert!

My mom heard about Hanan, so I stopped by her shop on a whim with my wedding dress and am so glad I did. Not only was she a complete pro when it came to altering my dress, but she was incredibly flexible and easy to work with as well. I was particularly concerned about my arms being restricted given the design of the dress I chose, but she put me at ease and made the entire dress fit like a glove. My French bustle stayed in place all night long and she even helped me pick out a veil. She's a pro!

631 North Main , Ste 210 Alpharetta, 30009
Location of (Hanan's Bridal)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding