631 North Main Ste 210, Alpharetta, GA 30009 Map · Phone number

About Hanan's Bridal

Hanan's Bridal is a premier bridal shop serving the Metro Atlanta area including Roswell, Alpharetta, Dunwoody, and Sandy Springs.

With over 30+ years of experience, Hana can manage any dress for any occasion. Hanan's Bridal also offers same day emergency services to ensure a perfect fit on your special day.

Custom Wedding Dresses, Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride, Prom, Evening Gowns, Emergency Service.

Follow Hanan's Bridal on

Hanan's Bridal 3
  • Paige

Paige Dougherty · Married on 01/01/2019

My dress was perfect!

I will never be able to thank Hanan enough for how beautifully my wedding gown fit. Every little detail of my dress was perfect and it is so easy to tell that Hanan is amazing at what she does. I would not have trusted anyone else with my dress! What's more, Hanan is patient and kind and truly wants your wedding to be perfect. She is incredible!

Hanan's Bridal 4
    Hanan's Bridal 5
    Hanan's Bridal 6

Courtney · Married on 11/21/2018

Highly skilled perfectionist with patience and a heart

Hanan is phenomenal. She put me at ease at every step of the process. She is highly skilled at what she does and takes pride in every dress she works on. Hanan makes a connection with each of her brides to ensure we each get exactly what we want. She is a perfectionist, a hard worker; kind and patient. I would recommend her over and over to anyone local or nationwide.

TIFFANY · Married on 08/18/2018

Hanan was everything I needed and more. She blocked half of her busy SATURDAY off for me. She took my dress in, added cups so I could have an amazing lift without wearing a bra lol she added 2 Bussels in the back of my dress. She added snaps so my skirt could attach to my dress easier instead of going over my head. She made my dress to where it stopped falling off my shoulder. She showed my sisters step by step what and how to put my dress on. She styled me and helped me find a veil and headpiece. Need I go on! Hanan is THE TRUTH :) I recommend everyone to her. Thank you for everything. I’ll post pictures after my big day

Hanan's Bridal FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns

• 631 North Main, Ste 210 Alpharetta, 30009 See on map