Forever Flowers Reviews

33 | Rehoboth Beach, DE

33 Reviews for Forever Flowers

The flowers that Pam provided for our wedding were absolutely amazing!! Everything turned out exactly as I imagined in my mind. They are so beautiful in all of the pictures! Pam was so easy to work with, she was always quick to respond to my e-mails and made every effort to accommodate all my requests. Her knowledge of the flowers and what would look nice made the planning process a breeze!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Janine · Married on 09/26/2015

Pam is great!! We had a beach wedding and she was so, so helpful. She even went out on the beach in 20 mph winds the day of the wedding to plant sea grasses! She was super flexible and pleasant and nice and just awesome. Also, she has the best prices and is really flexible and just loves doing this as a passion.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Nataline · Married on 09/24/2015

I love flowers. One of the easiest ways to bring a smile to my face is to buy some freshly cut flowers. I had a really vague but colorful vision for my wedding flowers. After an in-depth interview and many emails later, Pam was able to pinpoint exactly what my vision was and recommended the best flowers to accomplish it. I could not have been more happy with the final result. It was BEYOND my expectations. I still am amazed at how beautiful they were and received so many compliments from my guests.

Sent on 12/30/2015
  • Q

Quinn · Married on 09/18/2015

Pam is amazing at what she does!!! The flowers were by far the easiest part of planning our wedding thanks to Pam and Forever Flowers!!!! Pam was always available to talk whether it to be about centerpieces, loose petals or bouquets. Pam was even checking in with me the day before the wedding to make sure I was happy with the flowers!!! The flowers came out even better than expected.

andrea · Married on 09/13/2015

I got married on 9/13/15. We had a florist in mind who canceled due to a family emergency a couple months before our wedding and Pam came to the rescue! The bouquets she created were high quality. I spent a little bit more than I anticipated, but we went with more expensive flowers like roses and hydrangeas. She did a phenomenal job with the centerpieces. They were full and vibrant. I highly recommend Pam.

Kristin · Married on 08/22/2015

Okay normally I do not write reviews but this is the exception. Having a beach wedding in a town that is over 2 hours away can be quite a stressful situation. NOT with Pam @foreverflowers! She managed to make my Pintrest dreams a reality! She provided pictures all along the way of her creations and on my wedding day...I was still blown away! Being a teacher, with a small budget and big dreams, isn't always the easiest of clients, I'm sure. But Pam truly provided the service and caliber of arrangements as the high-end florists with a FRACTION of their prices! With your wedding being YOUR special day, you want someone who really takes the time to get to know your vision and respects your budget....in a beach market full of sharks (pun intended!) this floral medal of quality and budget-friendly goes to Forever Flowers!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 08/15/2015

We had the pleasure of working with Pam for our 8/15/15 wedding and I cannot say enough to articulate how wonderful Pam was. Pam was incredibly creative, professional, and accommodating and without her help our wedding would have not looked the way that it did! Our ceremony decor including flowers, our arbor, walkway, and lanterns were absolutely stunning and she provided an added convenience to us as we were able to rent most of the decor directly from her! This was a HUGE plus for us as our wedding was 7 hours away from home. At our reception location the centerpieces, votive candles, and tulle drapery around the dance floor gave the location a romantic and intimate look. Everything truly looked beautiful and just magical. If you are looking for a florist who offers more than just flowers and is extremely accommodating look no further!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Stacey and Seth · Married on 08/08/2015

Seth and I got Married August 8, 2015. Pam made our venue so beautiful! Words can not express how perfect everything was. Pam was patient with me when I was trying to figure out what I wanted. She gave me ideas and sent me pictures to try to find out what matched my vision. She made my flower dreams come true! Pam worked with my budget and made sure I still had everything I wanted. She cared about our wedding and making it perfect. I wish you could see how beautiful our flowers were! Months later, people are still commenting on our centerpieces! I would recommend Forever Flowers for any occasion that you need beautiful arrangements. Pam is truly the most professional, caring, creative, florist you will ever have the privilege to work with.

Anna · Married on 07/17/2015

Using Forever Flowers was the best decision we made in our wedding planning. Pam was excellent to work with. We had a destination wedding and she was always available via email and phone to discuss the smallest of details. The flowers were better than I imagined. My husband and I were impressed with how well the flowers tied into our venue! I would highly recommend this business!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Pam was wonderful and my flowers were gorgeous. The bouquets had the most glorious
    smell and lasted for days after the wedding. The arrangements fantastic as well. I highly
    recommend Forever Flowers for any event involving flower arrangements.

Sent on 12/29/2015

To say Pamela from Forever Flowers is just a florist, is a VAST understatement. She provided me w/ gorgeous table centerpieces, provided the bunting and lighting for the rails at my reception venue, the arbor and flowers for my vows, and made me a stunning bouquet of fresh orchids that came out exactly how I envisioned it my head, she literally made my wedding dreams come true.

Everything was setup and ready as soon as I came into the reception area, and at the end of the evening she was right there to help get everything taken back down. She was prompt to answer any and all questions/concerns I had (and I always have a ton of questions), and addressed everything. My wedding would not have been the same w/out Pamela and Forever Flowers. I can not recommend her enough. You will not go wrong.

Jennifer · Married on 10/05/2014

I thought wedding florists were financially stressful until I met Pam! She was amazing to work with and made all of my wedding flower dreams come true, and then some! Pam was always very prompt, stayed true to the quote (which contained unbeatable pricing), was helpful and encouraging of keeping both my vision and budget real.

I wanted to make my own nontraditional centerpieces and she was eager to see photos so we could incorporate the colors and theme throughout the flowers.

I decided to have silk flowers for my own bouquet as a better keepsake and the best part is you would NEVER know they were silk! Pam went above and beyond to make sure my day was as stress free as possible; she came up to deliver all the bouquets, corsages and made sure all the guys were pinned correctly with their boutonnieres! Our selections included a beautiful bamboo arbor, white silk fabric, silk flowers for the arch corners, 2 decorative pots with beach grass and star fish for aisle seats for our ceremony! It was such a special moment to finally meet Pam in person as she helped me attach a very special photo to my bouquet, I will truly cherish that memory forever.

Her pricing was really reasonable but her high level of service is what really made my experience wonderful, I would recommend Pam to anyone looking for a florist, thanks again SO much!

Sent on 11/06/2014

I can't believe I got caught up in my busy life and have taken this long to review Pam! She was my absolute favorite vendor and I could not recommend anyone more. In the beginning stages of my planning, I was looking for a florist within a certain budget (when I really had no idea about the average price range, type of flowers I wanted, etc.) I exchanged a few emails with Pam and a couple other florists to get an idea of what I wanted. The others didn't keep my budget in mind while creating a proposal for me. Not only did Pam create a proposal within my budget but she made sure she gave me everything she could within my budget. She also helped me visualize what I wanted my colors to be (I was originally thinking mint and cobalt blue) but she pointed out that a lot of photos I had been sending her were more of a purplish blue and suggested these absolutely gorgeous dedrobium orchids that are naturally mint/royal blue in the center and turn deeper bluish purple to purple outward. I fell in love! I planned the rest of my wedding around these beautiful flowers. Pam also met up with me at my venue(which was out of town for both of us) about half way through my planning and was super prepared. She helped me visualize my big day and pick colors for my decor, corsages, flower girl crowns, etc. She was so kind and patient through it all and the final product was amazing! I have received endless compliments on my bouquets and decor. The way the colors came together was picture perfect. Please see for yourself. Thank you, Pam! You are amazing at what you do.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Sara · Married on 06/28/2014

Beautiful Flowers! Pam is a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/14/2014

MIKE · Married on 06/21/2014

WOW! WOW! WOW!-->

What a wonderful experience I had working with Pam to provide the flowers for the wedding of me and my partner! For anyone who thinks they need to use a "traditional" florist...I strongly encourage you to explore the offerings and creative ideas that Pam/Forever Flowers has to offer.

I had an idea of the types of flowers and colors that I wanted to use for our beach ceremony. Pam "coached" me through the options of cost/durability/ease of transport and together we came up with the most beautiful arrangements in "sand pails" and a magnificently decorated broom that we "jumped" on the sand.

Pam is so easy to work with, as well as being thoughtful and genuine. She really cares about making your big day stress free which allows you to enjoy the event. Oh! And you can't beat her pricing. One of the best choices I've ever made in selection of a service provider.

Thanks Pam!

Mike and Ronnell

Sent on 07/15/2014

Pam took my wedding to a whole other level!!! We were just looking for someone who could do flowers for the ceremony. I stumbled upon her website and sent her an email saying what my wedding colors were and what my favorite flower was. She sent me a list of flowers grouped by colors and we went back and forth and created a one of a kind arrangements for the ceremony. My bouquet was so bright and the flowers so fresh looking and everyone else's flowers were equally as beautiful. Everyone at the wedding kept saying how beautiful the flowers were and that they had never seen anything like them before. I am beyond happy with how the flowers turned out but just as much I am so grateful to Pam for being so creative and sweet. On the wedding day I was expecting her to drop off the flowers and then I would have to find and give them to everyone. However she stayed till the beginning of the ceremony and while I was upstairs getting ready she promised she would make sure everyone got their flowers. That relieved so much stress because no matter how well you plan something out the last hour always seems to be chaos. Pam met me while I was in the back getting ready to walk down the isle and was again so sweet. She even gave me tips on how to hold the bouquet so the flowers would enhance the dress but not block it in the pictures. I really don't know what I would have done without her and would recommend her to anyone who needs flowers for anything. Her prices were so reasonable compared to everyone else, but for the services she provided I would have gladly paid double.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Desiree · Married on 05/23/2014

Pamela worked wonders for our spring/summer wedding. We had a general idea of the color scheme, and Pamela took it from there. She gave us several pictures to work with and build off of. She let us know that the bouquet we liked were made of silk, but showed us how she could incorporate real flowers and achieve a similar look. She sent pictures of the finished product to ensure our satisfaction, and also delivered the flowers to the hotel room the morning of. She gave advice and tips on holding the bouquets, as well as vases to hold the bridesmaids flowers. The prices she quoted were very close to the final price, and were a great deal. Her expertise truly made the final touches for our amazing day!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Kristen · Married on 08/03/2013

Pam is AWESOME! My flowers were even better than the pictures I had sent her and lasted well past our wedding!! We are excited that they were able to be dried since they stayed in such good condition. Pam really puts you and your needs first. She is extremely flexible and goes above and beyond to make your day exactly what you want. Pam was always available to talk, answer questions, and offer suggestions. She made selecting flowers for our wedding very easy! You will not find another place for a better price or service! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 08/19/2013
  • jenna

jenna · Married on 06/29/2013

Pamella was a pleasure to work with. My flowers we're absolutely beautiful. I told her what i wanted and she did it better then my i pictured. She was very nice and puts you first. The flowers we're fresh and lasted a week in just a vase with no flower food. I had so many people tell me just how beautiful the flowers looked.

Sent on 07/20/2013

Janine · Married on 06/21/2013

I don't even know where to begin when it comes to Pamela from Forever Flowers! She is not only the sweetest lady ever, her flowers are absolutely stunning!!!! I planned my wedding from out of town and Pam was beyond helpful! From the beginning, I sent her a picture of bouquets that I loved and they were exactly how I envisioned them to look like! She helped so much with different things I needed, including things to decorate the reception area! I cannot thank Pamela enough and Brides, you will be in good hands! I wish I could re-live the best day of my life all over again!!

Sent on 07/06/2013

Andrea · Married on 05/18/2013

I could not have been happier that I was lucky enough to find Pam through online reviews. The task of choosing flowers for a wedding can be overwhelming due to the many choices. During our first meeting, Pam had pictures, samples, and many suggestions that made it all so much easier. We were hesitant to order too much to try to stay within our budget, but because her prices are so much more reasonable than the local florists we were able to get everything we wanted. The flowers and centerpieces were gorgeous and exactly what we had asked for. I would very highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you, Pam, for being so patient and guiding us through the whole process. You were a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Lindsey · Married on 04/27/2013

I feel so fortunate to have found Pam on WeddingWire. From my first conversation with her, I could tell she was very friendly and creative. I threw a crazy idea at her- I wanted miniature golf balls in my bouquets. She ran with it and they turned out SO amazing! A bunch of people have told me they were the most creative bouquets they've ever seen. She even put a mini golf ball in the boutinerres- we ahve received so many compliments on them as well. As a quirky kid-at-heart bride I was thrilled that she was willing and able to deliver exactly what I had dreamt of and more. We even threw her a last minute curve ball when my Mother asked her for an aisle runner and she managed to bring one for us last minute. She is extremely helpful, creative, and delightful! I HIGHLY recommend Pam!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Ava · Married on 01/12/2013

I cannot say enough great things about Pam and her work. She is sweet, caring and imaginative. For my wedding she created bouquets, boutonaires and a corsage. Pam responded quickly when I first contacted her and she was helpful with supplying ideas from the start. I told her the colors and theme of my wedding and she was off from there. She stayed in constant contact with me through the process and her work was beautiful. As my arrangements were silk flowers she had them finished early and I know some people hesitate to use silk flowers because they look cheap but these were beautiful, I had so many people think that they were real, most people needed to touch them to believe they were silk. Pam actually takes an individual interest in the wedding and tries to share your vision of your day. The other great thing about Pam is the value, she offered an amazing price for the quality of the work. If you're getting married in this area and want beautiful arrangements, silk or fresh, call Pam she will work wonders for you.

Sent on 01/14/2013

Christina · Married on 10/09/2012

Pam did our flowers and centerpieces. They were all beautiful! Most importantly she was awesome with getting back to me ASAP. I never felt like I was being ignored. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Sent on 11/02/2012

Pam was a joy to work with, the bouquets for the wedding party were stunning, as well as the reception centerpieces, and she did it all for less than half what I was quoted by a local floral shop.
    I explained my vision of the wedding ceremony and reception flowers to Pam, and she really listened. She consistently exceeded all of my expectations.
    If you are in the delmarva area and you have the opportunity to book Forever Flowers for your wedding, do it.

Sent on 10/06/2012