65 Reviews for Flying Pig Photography

65 Flying Pig Photography Reviews

Our wedding day was epic, although a bit of a blur, and after two weeks in Italy it was a joy to return and relive our special day through Ron's lens. We laughed and cried and fell in love all over again as we clicked through the images. Flying Pig Photography exceeded our expectations and we are so very blessed to have had Ron Anderson and his assitant shoot our wedding. The photography was a big expense for us but in the end, the memories Ron captured were worth many times more than we paid. From our hearts, thank you Ron!

Profile Picture Andrew, 4/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Ron is a pleasure and never feels like a pressure filled experience. He is so very professional that you really do forget that he's there sometimes! He has a great eye for images and gets AMAZING shots. He was able to capture our wedding ceremony at sunset with the sun shinning in all of our eyes BEAUTIFULLY. I have worked with Ron at my sister, and cousin's wedding and knew his work was good. I never imagined some of the images he would capture on my special day. Wonderful to work with, and wonderful pictures you will treasure forever!

Profile Picture Addie, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ron was amazing. When things started to fall apart and we moved the wedding forward by FOUR MONTHS he was willing to work with us. Not only did he take our event seriously, but he listened to everything we asked for. Even when we were unsure ourselves he listened to our concerns, our preferences, and our inclinations and gave us amazing photos. The photographs Ron can take just on the fly could not be more perfect even if you posed for hours! He managed to put us at ease, was friendly and open with us, and infinitely understanding and patient. Ron, you've given us beautiful memories that are going to last us a life time -- I can't thank you enough!

Profile Picture Natasha, 10/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so glad I trusted Ron with my wedding photos! I could tell it was so important to him to provide exactly what I expressed that I wanted. He was not a disturbance at all during the ceremony. He really figured out what my vision was for my wedding and brought that out in my pictures! He was always very professional. Every time I talk to someone about the wedding they always bring up how "beautiful" my pictures are! I couldn't be happier and I would recommend Ron to anyone!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ron at Flying Pig Photography is a pleasure to work with, and his passion for photography shines through brightly in his work. His dedication to capturing the moment and raw emotion of the event is why we went with Flying Pig, and my wife and I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. As a result, we have exactly the photos and memories we wanted from our wedding to last us a lifetime. I highly recommend Flying Pig Photography to anyone who wants the perfect wedding photo album!

Profile Picture Clint, 3/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I received my photographs yesterday and while looking at them, my husband and I were able to relive our wedding. I don't know that I could have picked a better photographer. We were impressed that there were pictures of moments we had no idea he was taking pictures of. Excellent value for the price as well. I enjoyed working with him. If you like candid pictures especially, this is your guy.

Profile Picture L, 10/22/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am very pleased with Flying Pig Photography. Easy to get along with. Reasonable prices! He is creative and very fast with getting the photos back to you !

Profile Picture Lisa , 10/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful job - made my day perfect

Profile Picture User1400055, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ron and Miranda provided us with picture perfect memories to last a life time! I could not have asked for better photographers! We loved working with them and they captured every moment better than I could imagine. Flying Pig Photography is wonderful!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Flying Pig Photography was beyond an amazing experience. First they worked within my budget to provide a great package for my wedding. Second, they were very flexible in finding the time to drive down to Atlanta for the engagement session. I'm not one who likes photos taken of her, but they put me to ease and took fabulous photos during our engagement session and wedding day. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 1/8/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ron and Miranda were a great team to work with! They went above and beyond the call of duty. I would recommend them to anyone looking for quality photos.

Profile Picture kayla, 12/24/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further. Ron's work is truly amazing! Viiewing his pics after the wedding will make you feel like you are back there again. He is not only a great photographer, but a great person as well. We really enjoyed working with him, and couldn't have asked for a better photographer! The pictures he took will give us joy for many years to come, and we can't thank him enough!!!

Profile Picture Donna, 10/16/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Ron Anderson was a blast! I have absolutely no complaints. Ron did my bridal portraits as well as our wedding, and everything came out perfect. Our pictures were ready in less than a week after our wedding date. It was a pleasure working with Flying Pig Photography. I would recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Casey, 10/16/10, 2 Reviews
4.7

I am so happy to have worked with flying pig photography!! When I started planning my wedding, photography was one area that people told me to not cut short on!! I have never been more happy that I listened and hire Rom and Miranda!! They were wonderful people who took the time to find out abou twho we were and our style!! They were great in workign with our schedule when we had our engagment pictures done, and seemed to be everywhere we needed them te day of the wedding!! Looking back threw my pictures I feel like I re-live my once in a lifetime day, and its amazing!!
The only thing I would suggest for other brides, is to understand well when your pictures will be posted on the internet. And I think I would maybe have liked to have a password that people needed to get on actual website to see pics. Only cause Im one of those that don't love the whole wold to be able to see my private stuff. The pictures that were posted on facebook were great, but if your gonna have the link to your page, I think that each weddign should have a passwrod that they use to look at there specific pictures. That way if they only want their own family and friends to look at them, they have that option.
Other than that, I am so happy with our pictures and I wait in great anticipation for our weddign album!! Thank you so much flying pig photography for creating beautiful pictures!! We will defeneetly be back for family pictures!
Angie Johnson
10-2-10

Profile Picture Angie, 10/2/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ron and Miranda (Flying Pig Photography) photographed our wedding and reception at 403 North Lake in Lexington, SC on September 25, 2010. They did an AMAZING job. They managed to capture all the right moments without feeling like they were crowding us. They were very easy to get along with and worked well with each other.

The day after the wedding, I was already getting questions from people wanting to know who the photographers were. I will definitely recommend them to anyone!!! THANK YOU RON AND MIRANDA!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/25/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ron, from Flying Pig Photography, has provided me with some of the best pictures I have ever had taken! He truly is gifted in seeing art in everyday objects. He was willing to provide whatever I asked of him. You can tell that him and his wife love what they do! I would recommend Flying Pig Photography to anyone!

Profile Picture Alice, 9/19/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michael: Where do I begin? I am soooo happy with the work of Flying Pig Photography and the job they did for my wife and me on our special day. They are just all-around good people. We cannot stop looking at our photographs online. Ron and Miranda are top notch photographers. I would not have changed a thing.

Tiffany: I totally cosign with what my husband said. Ron and Miranda Anderson did an awesome job in accommodating our wedding and reception needs and allowing us to add our personal touch. I had more time working with them due to the bridal session and was elated to see how professional and personable Ron was. In addition to the superb service, they both have a great eye for detail which makes each picture special.

Needless to say, we highly recommend them and plan to use them for our future events and momentous occasions.

Profile Picture Michael and Tiffany, 9/4/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ron Anderson, along with his wife Miranda, captured moments of our daughters wedding to be to be visited and revisited and cherished for years to come! Ron is intuitive and creative, patient and flexible, sensible and practical. The outcome of his work exceeds expectation! He is focused on providing the utmost in service to his clients, especially the Bride! Don't miss out on this opportunity to have Ron photograph the most important day of your daughter's life! We will always be thankful we chose Southern Wedding Photography!

Profile Picture Vickie, 7/24/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ron and Miranda Anderson are incredibly talented photographers and amazing individuals. I can honestly say that choosing Flying Pig Photography to capture my wedding day was one of the best and easiest decisions that I made as a bride, hands down. I first met Ron and Miranda when they photographed my best friends wedding in December of 2009. I had the opportunity to see them in action as they photographed her entire wedding day and went above and beyond to capture all of the important moments without being intrusive. Needless to say, when the time came to plan for my big day- Flying Pig Photography was the obvious choice. I chose to have Bridal Portraits and a Full day of wedding photography with Ron and Miranda and was extremely happy with both! I was married on July 24, 2010 (one month ago today!!) and our friends and family are stilling talking about the wedding photos that we have shared with them. Ron provided us with a link to view our photos online as soon as we got back from our honeymoon!! We really enjoyed looking through the pictures and being able to re-live all of the special moments throughout our Wedding day (especially things that we didn't get to see on the day of). They exceeded my expectations. Ron and Miranda are very professional, personable and extremely dedicated to capturing the most perfect photos of your special event. They seriously do go above and beyond to meet your needs/wants and are a lot of fun to work with as well. The best thing about this team of photographers is that they truly CARE about what they do and what YOU want and it really shows in their work. I would highly recommend them to anyone! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/24/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ron Anderson is very pleasant to work with. We were very happy with the photos he took of our daughter's wedding.

Profile Picture Kathy, 6/12/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ron did a wonderful job capturing the events of our wedding day. He did a great job with the little ones who are not always easy to get to pose and we have many many beautiful photographs to remember our very special day. Thanks Ron!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/12/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Southern Wedding Photography is the way to go for your wedding!! Ron is an awesome photographer and captures all the special moments you are looking for. This was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! If you don't believe it go to his website and see for yourself!!

Profile Picture Bridgett, 6/5/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional, worked well with the family and guests, pictures were beautiful.
Couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Profile Picture Rita, 5/7/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ron and Miranda were great! They did an awful lot to work with us for the bridal pictures especially when it was raining and we had to change venues. The pictures of the wedding were fantastic and I could not have asked for better service.

Profile Picture April, 5/7/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ron did an awesome job. He was like one of the family and was flexible and very professional. The photos he captured were memories that will last a life time. He stayed with the Bride and Groom until almost midnight, even getting security to let them out on the roof for some once in a life time pictures. His prices were very reasonable and the quality of the results was exceptional. I will use him for our next daughters wedding and would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Donna, 2/5/10, 3 Reviews