Flower Blossom Farm Reviews

Flower Blossom Farm 5
Flower Blossom Farm 6
Flower Blossom Farm 7

Lara · Married on 10/05/2019

Flower Blossom Farm is amazing! Stunning floral arrangements!

Flower Blossom Farm supplied the STUNNING floral arrangements for our wedding. Kim was an incredible person to work with; at the beginning of the planning process she sat both my husband and I down and go to know us in order to provide the perfect arrangements for the bridal bouquet, boutonnieres, flower crowns, and centerpieces. We were blown away by the beauty of the flowers, and they made our day that much more breathtaking. We highly recommend Flower Blossom Farm for any couple looking for a "next level" experience with their wedding flowers.

Sent on 10/10/2019
    Flower Blossom Farm 8
    Flower Blossom Farm 9

Flower Blossom Farm's reply:

Thank you Lara for the kind words! It was a pleasure to be apart of your forever and ever day!
    All the best, Kim
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 09/21/2019

Gorgeous flowers!

WOW! Kim made my wedding day flowers spectacular. To save some money, we chose to go with the DIY option for our decoration flowers, and we decorated the centerpieces, etc. ourselves. This option allowed us to pick what color themed flowers we wanted, and let us pick up buckets of flowers the day before. I was worried that picking them up a day before would cause wilting, but Kim knew just how to pack them up for them to look just as stunning 24 hours later. Kim also did our bride and bridesmaid bouquets, groom boutonniere, mom corsages, and a "&" sign wreath for the day of. I cannot even put into words how beautiful all of her flowers were. She listened to exactly what we wanted and went above and beyond delivering. I highly recommend her. Book her early though, she's popular!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/07/2019

Buckets of beautifulness!

I contacted Kim at Flower Blossom Farm a little less than a month prior to my wedding celebration. Kim was super responsive and a breeze to work with. I sent her photos of what I had in mind and she knew just what I was looking for. I reserved two buckets of beautiful white flowers and greenery to pick up on the day before our celebration, and I had a blast arranging them into little bottles and vases with my friends on the day-of! We also had plenty leftover to make a bouquet and boutonnière. They were absolutely gorgeous and added the perfect touch to our celebration.

Sent on 09/18/2019

astrid vallens · Married on 09/07/2019

Exceptionally wonderful!

The wedding bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and flower crown I ordered from Flower Blossom Farm were absolutely beautiful. They were more perfect than I ever could have imagined they would be. All the flowers were freshly grown on the farm and were arranged very artfully, with a wide variety of blooms and all the right colors. Kim was a joy to work with; very friendly, accommodating and professional. She always responded to my emails quickly. When I arrived to pick up my flowers, she gave me very thorough advice on how to store the flowers before the wedding, how to hold the bouquets, how to attach the boutonnieres and how to dry the bouquets afterward. She personally packed everything in my car so that it would be safe for the ride back to the venue. Amongst all the wedding stress, Kim and her flowers were such God send.

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Flower Blossom Farm 10

Alyson/Steven · Married on 08/10/2019

Flower heaven!

I chose to have Kim deliver buckets of flowers to create centerpieces myself and WOW it was perfect. It was impossible to create anything but gorgeous arrangements with Kim’s flowers. Working with Kim was a pleasure and she had great vibes from our first communication. She is awesome!!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Flower Blossom Farm's reply:

Thanks Alyson & Steven, Congratulations!! Please be sure to send me a few photos would love to see.
    All the best-Kim

Carlianne · Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible

Kim is absolutely incredible. Her vision and talent are unmatched and she went above and beyond making the flowers/arbor unique and stunning. We let her use her imagination to design the centerpieces and she did not disappoint. The guests were commenting on how beautiful they were throughout the entire wedding. Plus, she is so down to earth and accommodating!! 10/10

Sent on 06/30/2019

Rachel Shapiro · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Kim was wonderful to work with! We opted to make our own arrangements for the dinner tables and asked Kim to provide buckets of blooms and a few specific flowers (a bunch of peonies, baby’s breath, etc) for that purpose. We also asked her to create four arrangements for the corners of the main room at the Barn at Liberty Farms where we got married and another arrangement to attach to our chuppah. The results were amazing. All of her flowers and arrangements were really fresh and beautiful and we got exactly what we asked for at a price that was well within budget. Kim was really responsive and organized as well – she was responsive to emails throughout our planning process, she called unprompted to coordinate delivery a week in advance, she arrived with the flowers on time, and seamlessly assembled everything at the venue. She was also really friendly and calm both with us and with the staff at our venue. Highly recommend. Thank you Kim!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Arielle

Arielle · Married on 06/15/2019

Stunning Flowers!

So many of the florists we looked at before finding Flower Blossom Farm either charged exorbitant fees or had order minimums. Flower Blossom Farm was exactly what we needed for our wedding with none of the challenges other florists seem to pose. We ordered all of our bouquets and hair pieces but then simply ordered two large buckets of flowers for our centerpieces, which we assembled ourselves. It was perfect for us and despite the small order, Kim still treated me like an important client. Every flower she picked was absolutely stunning and fresh. My bouquet was exactly what I asked Kim to do and so much more. She took all my inspiration photos and requests and created something I could never have imagined. I'm so happy we hired Flower Blossom Farm and could not say nicer things about Kim's work.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Aww thank you Arielle!
    Congratulations to you both! Please be sure to send me a few photos.
    Much love & happiness to you and Max
    xoxo
  • Eamsee

Erica · Married on 06/08/2019

So Happy With Flower Blossom Farm!

I was impressed with Flower Blossom Farm from the first conversation. I was in the planning stage and was contacting multiple vendors for price quotes. I had contacted 4-5 florists prior to Flower Blossom Farm. One never replied, another was way out of budget, and all made me feel as though they had better things to do than speak with me and very impersonal. From the start, Kim was great to work with. I was particularly happy with our initial conversation. I had only given Kim the date, time, and location of the wedding when she said something akin to "If when you tell me what flowers you like/want, and if they are out of season, I will show you some great substitutes that are in season. You will save a decent amount by sticking to in season flowers." For all Kim knew, my floral budget could have been $25,000 and yet she initiated the savings conversation and I really appreciated that. She also said something else during our initial conversation that no other florist had. She asked me to make a Pinterest board comprised solely of floral centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres that I liked so she could get a better idea of what I like/want. Working with Kim was fantastic. She was very easy to contact and always responded promptly if she was busy. My wedding florals came out absolutely amazing and even better than what I had pictured in my head! I received so many compliments from not only guests, but from other vendors/staff. Their prices are great as well and Kim was very respectful of our budget. The staff put as much love and detail into our budget friendly flowers as they would into a high budget extravaganza. Hire Flower Blossom Farm and you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Flower Blossom Farm 11
    Flower Blossom Farm 12
    Flower Blossom Farm 13
    Flower Blossom Farm 14
    Flower Blossom Farm 15
  • Arielle

Arielle Silver · Married on 05/18/2019

Kim was incredible! Loved our floral arrangements!

Kim was absolutely a dream to work with. Plus, her flowers are absolutely beautiful! Her approach is extremely personalized, and I absolutely loved her recommendations. I cannot tell you how many compliments I got on our floral arrangements -- from the table centerpieces to the chuppah, everything was beautiful! Thank you Kim!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Amy M · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Flowers

We had a great experience working with Kim at Flower Blossom Farm. We touched base with her once on the phone and met with her at the farm and went through our ideas. We gave her some guidance but she really took the reins and created the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements for the wedding space. She also did a great job adding accents to the space with floral arrangements in bourbon bottles we provided her. Highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Haley · Married on 09/22/2018

SO happy I used Flower Blossom Farms for the flowers for my recent wedding! Kim has such an eye. Once booking this vendor, I had absolutely no concerns about the flowers for my wedding. After following her Instagram, I knew that anything Kim put together would be incredible.
    We met twice to discuss the vision for the wedding flowers. Kim then took us on a walk around her farm, picking examples of flowers she would use for my bouquet (so much fun) and an amazing result I got to take home that day! I gave Kim my budget and was so pleased when I saw the amount of flowers that she was able to provide for the price. The bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely beautiful, and Kim was so easy to work with, literally answering texts about delivery the day of the wedding!
    Seriously, look no further than Kim and team for your wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2018

judith · Married on 09/22/2018

Kim was wonderful to work with. Her flowers are beautiful! She can make your dreams come to life.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Kit · Married on 09/15/2018

Kim was absolutely incredible. She was THE BEST partner for our wedding - she was creative, responsive, visionary and FUN. She coached me through the whole process and made everything seem easy and exciting. The final product totally exceeded expectations: the flowers were MAGICAL and she brought our shared vision to life so beautifully - it made our wedding weekend all the more special. I cannot say enough good things about the experience of working with Flower Blossom Farm and with Kim.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Alexandra · Married on 08/25/2018

Kim and the whole team at Flower Blossom Farm were amazing from start to finish. They went above and way beyond my wildest expectations for how the day would look. For a once in a lifetime event, we were over the moon with everything.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 08/25/2018

It was a pleasure working with Flower Blossom Farm for our wedding arrangements. Everything was beautiful.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Caryn · Married on 08/25/2018

Mother-of-the-Bride reporting: I would highly recommend Flower Blossom Farm. Kim Is creative, knowledgeable, professional, and responsive. She helped us select perfect colors and she used seasonal flowers grown on her own farm. Her flower creations made the ceremony and venue spaces look beautiful. Her attention to detail helped relieve pre-wedding stress. The bouquets were naturally arranged and gorgeous. The flower pocket squares and flower wrist cuffs are particularly nice offerings.

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Flower Blossom Farm 16
    Flower Blossom Farm 17
    Flower Blossom Farm 18
    Flower Blossom Farm 19
    Flower Blossom Farm 20

Marissa · Married on 08/11/2018

Flower Blossom Farm was amazing to work with. I gave her a limited vision/inspiration that she was able to run with and bring to life in a beautiful way. She made recommendations based on the vision but also the venue and what would work best in the space. It poured rain on my wedding day but as soon as I walked into the venue and saw the flowers, my mind was at ease seeing how beautiful everything was.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Leigh · Married on 07/28/2018

Working with Kim from Flower Blossom Farm was one of the highlights of the planning for our wedding. She met with us two times prior to the wedding, listening to our vision and giving us advice where needed. Every phone call we made was returned within a few hours time. Kim and her staff arrived at our venue promptly when they said they would be there and finished in exactly the time they said that they needed. Our wedding was in a beautiful barn. Kim turned a classic, rustic barn into something magical with her flowers. The table arrangements were abundant with gorgeous flowers and textures. Everyone complimented them. The flowers on the ceremony arbor and various arrangements throughout the ceremony site and the cocktail area outside were just beautiful. However, what set our wedding reception apart from the others were floral chandeliers hanging from the rustic beams over the dance floor that made everyone stop and admire their beauty. They were large floral wreaths of greenery, with touches of white hydrangea will dainty lighting throughout. Hanging from them were delicate floral and greenery strands that swayed a bit from the fans. It was breathtaking - especially when pictures were taken of couples dancing under them. Just magnificent. Thank you Kim for making our wedding venue beautiful with your gift of flowers arranging. I would absolutely recommend Kim of Flower Blossom Farm to any bride and groom who would like their flowers to be a highlight of their beautiful day.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Amber · Married on 07/21/2018

Kim is amazing and her ideas and floral designs are top notch!!!!!!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Amy · Married on 07/21/2018

Kim was an absolute dream to work with. She answered every question along the way and was super responsive, especially during the week of my wedding when I had some last minute changes. She knew exactly what I wanted with only a few inspiration pictures, and despite me knowing nothing about flowers. She helped us decide what worked best within our budget and made sure it exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Kim and flower blossom farm. She has a gorgeous flower farm and the bouquets and table garlands she made for us were stunning! Our guests could not stop raving about them!!!

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Flower Blossom Farm 21
    Flower Blossom Farm 22

Amy · Married on 06/30/2018

The beauitfuls were beyond beautiful! The were so fresh and smelled amazing!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Flower Blossom Farm 23

Matthew · Married on 06/30/2018

Kim is one of those amazing people with the unique ability to make you feel loved instantly. We put our full trust in her and her team immediately....and they exceeded every expectation, what they created literally brought us to tears. She and her team MADE our wedding and we can't thank her enough. The Flower Blossom Farm team are not your regular florists, they are the most creative and talented team out there! We wish we could do it all over again ; ) Book her now!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Matthew · Married on 06/23/2018

Flower Blossom Farm was great. The flowers were so beautiful. They were great to work with--very easy, we just discussed who we were, what kind of event we were having, and we showed them our pinterest page and they took it from there. They were very thorough, going over the whole order with us. And the flowers arrived right on time. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Cassie · Married on 06/16/2018

Kim can take one idea and run with it! Changes during the last week were no problem. People say they won't remember the flowers but the elevated hoop over the dance floor was the talk of the evening!

Sent on 07/08/2018