About Diane's Floral Designs

Floral Expressions for every Event

Diane’s Floral Designs has been in business for over 30 years. She creates one of a kind pieces that exemplifies elegance through passion and intuitive creativity. When you stop by for an appointment, you are always greeted warmly, and can relax in a nice comfortable atmosphere that’s stress free and inviting. Every detail is managed and cared for; every floral piece comes alive with the bride’s budget in mind.   Bridal showers, wedding ceremonies and receptions of every size,… Diane’s creative floral design work shines through helping to create the mood and atmosphere you dreamed of.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Event Design (2)
Corsages (2)
Aisle Decor (1)
Altar Decor (1)

Diane is the sweetest lady! I knew very little about flowers at all, she was able to show me flowers based off my theme and color scheme! She went to the venue to make sure nothing would clash. I really had no idea what to expect, I knew what we had picked out but I'm no good with flowers. And I was just blown away with how beautiful her arrangements were! All of the flowers were fresh and full of color, they were healthy and just so gorgeous! She made it so easy, she's fantastic!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Elisha, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Dianne was great to work with she was able to put make me a beautiful cascade bouquet just as I imagined it. Dianne worked very hard given the circumstances with hurricane Irma delaying the delivery of my original flowers and was able to substitute my flowers with ones just as beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone looking for someone to put together beautiful bouquets.

View Vendor Response

1 VIDEO

Diane's Floral Designs Favorites
1:16 minutes

1 ENDORSEMENT
Diane is a pleasure to work with. She truly cares about ever client she works with and takes her Passion to new levels of enthusiasm. I highly recommend her work, I promise you'd be glad you did!

Events

10 Forest Drive, Albany, NY 12205   See On Map
518-869-0514 (phone)
Open 24 Hours a Day
Diane's Floral Designs is a wedding Florist from Albany servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Schenectady, Troy, and Albany. Diane's Floral Designs is a professional Wedding Designer that has been part of the Albany wedding industry since 1979 specializing in Albany Custom Bridal Bouquets,And Table Centerpieces..