201 sharptown road, Stuyvesant, NY 12173 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Door decor/ Edwina sylvester floral design

Door decor/ Edwina sylvester floral design is a wedding florist located in Stuyvesant, New York. They can accommodate a wide range of styles, from country-chic to modern glamour. The team specializes in using flowers from local farms, ensuring that your arrangements are beautiful and fresh.

Experience
Edwina Sylvester is the owner of the company. She has more than 25 years of wedding design experience.

Products Offered
To create an easy and smooth planning process, Door decor/ Edwina sylvester floral design offers consultations, event design, samples, delivery and setup. Couples may choose from the following arrangements:

• Aisle decor
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

Areas Covered
The wedding florist is based in Columbia County, New York. They are available throughout Albany, the Hudson Valley and the surrounding areas.

Follow Door decor/ Edwina sylvester floral design on

Door decor/ Edwina sylvester floral design 6
Door decor/ Edwina sylvester floral design 7
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing wedding florist - highly recommend!

We highly recommend Edwina for your floral needs - she is amazing to work with, easy going and down to earth. She is a wizard with flowers and can help create floral masterpieces for your wedding, even when you have very little idea of what you might want. She is local to the Hudson Valley Region, and understands being a local bride not interested in the overpriced florists. Our meetings with her were wonderful and she always set me at ease - I gave her creative power and she did not disappoint. Also, she added flowers to our wedding cake, making it truly stand out!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Door decor/ Edwina sylvester floral design 8
    Door decor/ Edwina sylvester floral design 9
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Donohue · Married on 10/20/2018

Cat Paws & Disco Balls in Bouquets-IT RULED

Winnie at Door Decor was AMAZING!!!! I've known her for years, and I knew she was the only one who could make my dreams come true. You see, I didn't just want a flower bouquet....I wanted cat paws in my bouquet--but subtly--I didn't want to offend anyone....and disco balls in the flower girl bouquets.....and the groom had a venus fly trap boutonniere. So as you can see, my requests were not exactly normal.
    I was very focused on making sure all aspects of the wedding were FUN. BUT I also didn't want to look cartoony or not-bride-like. I knew she would somehow be able to include cat paws in my bouquet while making everything still somehow look classy!? She was so amazing with the flower and color selection that even though the paws weren't hidden, you still had to look to make the paws out. It was perfect. The joke was right there staring you in the face and you could barely even tell.
    The disco balls in the girls' bouquets really popped! I loved the way they sparkled! And the colors of the flowers went so well with the girls's dresses. We decided on a fake venus fly trap since live ones don't travel well and she's over 2 hours away from us. I appreciated that she let us know this part so we weren't disappointed with a dead boutonniere! She made it look incredible. Everyone loved his boutonniere!
    Also, I don't have any kind of eye for color coordination, etc. But everyone told me, whatever you do, just trust her. Man am I happy I did. Whether you want your flowers to look beautiful and classy, or if you're getting really creative with it, she doesn't have limits as far as I can tell. She can make it happen. I would 100% recommend her for any wedding or occasion for flowers

Sent on 11/06/2018

DaAe · Married on 06/30/2018

I found Winnie's website while doing online search and fell in love with her works. Winnie is truly amazing in what she does. Not only is she creative, but she is also open to ANY ideas you may have i.e I asked her if she could decorate a wooden cross which was sort of like our substitute for a ceremony arch. She said it's unique and that she is very excited to try it out :) Indeed, she did a phenomenal job! In the end she made sure I got what I wanted. I love, love, LOVE how the final pieces turned out (pictures attached) since it was the perfect peach/blush theme that I envisioned. I received so much compliments! I also want to mention that Winnie is the most responsive person you'll ever work with and a huge plus is that she is always willing to work within your budget. I would definitely recommend her to every bride!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Door decor/ Edwina sylvester floral design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,005.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Door decor/ Edwina sylvester floral design 1
    free groom boutonniere if you find us through wedding wire
    Couples who find Door Decor/Edwina Sylvester Floral design Through wedding wire will receive a free Groom's boutonniere. You must book your entire wedding floral event with Door Decor/Edwina.sylvester Floral designs in order to qualify. Please mention our Gift code "wwgroom " in your initial email contact. No substitutions please.

• 201 sharptown road Stuyvesant, NY, 12173 See on map