Floral Creations by Sharon Reviews

Floral Creations by Sharon 3
Floral Creations by Sharon 4
Floral Creations by Sharon 5

Valerie · Married on 07/19/2013

Sharon was great! She was so responsive, listened to my ideas and was so easy to work with. My bouquets and alter were amazing!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks so much for that excellent review of my service for your wedding. Even though we had not met until the days of the wedding, as all of our correspondence had been through emails, I felt like I had know you for quite sometime. It was my pleasure to have designed the flowers for your wedding and loved that the fact that you were so pleased with all the bouquets and altar arrangements. My best to you and Brian.

Summer · Married on 07/06/2013

Myself and my husband enjoyed working with Sharon she's very easy going and listens to you about what you want and what your looking for
    ... Our flowers where beautiful and are exactly what we wanted and very reasonable in cost! We got many complements on our flowers and our wedding. Thanks Sharon

Sent on 07/17/2013

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

It was my pleasure to help make your wedding day and experience a great one. Thanks to you for taking the time to write this review. Best wishes always. Sharon

Janay · Married on 05/25/2013

Sharon worked very hard to make our flowers look perfect for our wedding. We chose to use silk flowers for the majority of our flowers and we got many compliments on how everything looked so real. Sharon did such a great job and was great to work with.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Hi Janay, Thanks so much for taking the time to review my services for your wedding. It was a pleasure to help in designing the flowers for you wedding. Certainly appreciate the fact that the majority of the flowers were in silks, as it made my life easier because of the distance to Nebraska. Loved the fact that we were able to use fresh peonies and roses for your bouquet and Kyle's boutonniere. Thanks again, and best wishes to you and Kyle Sharon Yantis

Leanne · event on: 05/12/2013

I am from Australia - my mother-in-law lives in Three Rivers, Michigan. Some few years ago, we desperately needed a florist to send my husband's mother some flowers for Mothers Day, as we forgot to order them ahead of time. I found Sharon's website via google and called her at the eleventh hour to see if she could send some flowers. Without any hesitation, she obliged with enthusiasm and also personally delivered them to my mother-in-laws house the very next day (Mothers Day). She took a photo of my mother-in-law with the flowers, which was an added extra that we did not expect and emailed it to me. Suffice to say, the flowers were STUNNING and exactly what we asked for. We have since used Sharon on every occasion to send flowers. I can't recommend Sharon highly enough - not only for her beautiful flowers and sheer professionalism, but for her genuine care and attention to detail. She is the best in Michigan!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Alisia · Married on 05/11/2013

Sharon yantis did my flowers for my wedding and I was very impressed. The bouquets were gorgeous! The flowers on the gazebo were so beautiful and I couldn't have been more happy with everything she did for me!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Sharon was wonderful to work with. She spent time finding out my style, sharing ideas and getting feedback. She responded promptly to my questions. She went out of her way to help me with extra flowers for the reception tables that weren't part of our original agreement.

When I arrived at the church everything was in place exactly as I'd hoped. The arrangement was absolutely lovely. Her prices are very reasonable. i highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Sharan · event on: 03/19/2013

My experience with Sharon was very positive and rewarding. I contacted her via email and indicated what I kind of arrangement I wanted. It was absolutely PERFECT AND GORGEOUS! It was just as I had imagined. My cousin was ecstatic. Sharon delivered the flowers and took a photo of the arrangement as well as my cousin Chris Ann receiving them I would definitely do business with Sharon again. As I have indicated in my rating, Sharon met all the criteria. I would give a higher score if I could. Thank you Sharon for making my cousin so happy. Sharan Mahannah, Ormond Beach, FL

Sent on 04/02/2013

Hi Sharan:

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. It is a privilege to help my clients by arranging flowers that are just what they desire, delivering them myself, taking pictures of the person receiving them; and then seeing the smile of appreciation for your gift, make it special for me too. Flowers really makes a person day. Thanks again. for your order. Sharon Yantis

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2012

Sharon was AWESOME! Her prompt replies were much appreciated as the day drew near. We had two meetings and discussed my general ideas and the feel of the wedding; after that I had COMPLETE CONFIDENCE that Sharon would do great! She is the person you want to work with, she's an expert on florals and your mind will be at ease working with her. Her assistance on the day of the wedding is incredibly helpful as well; last thing you want to worry about is pinning boutonnieres on your groomsmen. :) Love her!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Hi Jessica: Thanks so much for taking the time from your busy schedule, to write such a fantastic review of my service for your wedding. It was my pleasure to make your wedding a day for your to remember. Best wishes to you and your husband for such a wonderful life together.

Sharon was very easy to work with. She was also very accomadating, my wedding was on a Sunday and she was the only florist I found that would allow me to pick them up on Sunday. I would recommend Sharon to anyone needing flowers for anything.

Sent on 08/09/2012

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to do the review for my business. Best wishes to you and your husband in your marriage. Sharon Yantis

Elaina · Married on 08/04/2012

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Sharon truly exceeded my expectations! Although I had just met her a couple of months before my wedding, it felt as if I've known her my whole life. She was a wonderful person to work with. Thank you Sharon!- Elaina and Brandon

Sent on 09/03/2012

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Hi Elaina: Thanks so much for your great review and comments of my service for your wedding. Best wishes to you and your husband for a wonderful life together.

Sharon Yantis, Floral Creations by Sharon

Tracie · Married on 07/14/2012

The flowers were absolutely breathtaking. I was out of state for business and had to put my order in over the phone for my wedding flowers. I was a little concerned that maybe she wouldn't get the right idea of what I wanted, but she exceeded my expectations. She was friendly, timely, and the price was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend Sharon to anyone. :)

Sent on 07/26/2012

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Tracie: Thanks so much for taking the time to do a review of my wedding and glad that you were very happy with the flowers for your wedding. Best wishes to you in your marriage. Sharon Yantis, Floral Creations by Sharon
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/14/2012

Sharon was great through everything. She was very flexible when I kept changing the delivery time for the flowers and excellent about emailing or calling me back. My flowers were gorgeous!!! I received so many compliments on both my bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets. I have been recommending her to everyone!

Sent on 09/15/2012

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review my services for your wedding, and special thanks for all the good referrals that you are sending me. Best wishes to you and your new husband. Sharon. Floralscreationsbysharon

Jennifer · Married on 12/16/2011

Sharon was able to provide everything we wanted and put extra effort into getting the colors that we wanted. Everything was beautiful.

Sent on 01/17/2012

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Jennifer: Thanks so much for taking the time to giving a review of your daughter's wedding on Dec. 16th at Lawton Community Center. It was fantastic working with you. Best wishes to the happy couple.

Kerry · Married on 09/17/2011

Sharon was so helpful in deciding what flowers I wanted to make all of my arrangements. She made it very easy to get exactly what I wanted. On the day of the wedding, flowers were at the ceremony on time and were beautiful! She also delivered flowers to my reception sight, and I received many compliments how how simple, elegant and beautiful all my flower arrangements were!!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks Kerry for taking the time to review my wedding services for your wedding. It was my privilege to design the flowers for your special day. My best wishes for a long and happy marriage. Sharon Yantis, Floral Creations by Sharon

Katrina · Married on 08/21/2011

We were delighted with our wedding flowers and would ask Sharon to design flowers for us in the future if we ever need flowers. She was very friendly and responsive when we emailed/called her and she took our preferences into consideration for all of the arrangements. We would definitely refer our friends and family to her!

Sent on 09/03/2011

Katrina:

Thanks so much for your great review of my business. Really appreciate your taking the time to this. Best wishes always, Sharon, floralcreationsbysharon.com

Nitasha · Married on 08/19/2011

Sharon was amazing to work with! My flowers as well as the decorated arch she delivered for my outdoor ceremony was beautiful! I would highly recommend her to all future brides!

Sent on 09/02/2011

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks for the great review of my service. Really appreciate your taking the time to do this for me. Best wishes always, Sharon, Floral Creations by Sharon

Nitasha · Married on 08/19/2011

Sharon was such a pleasure to work with! I loved the fact that all the flowers for my wedding were being grown in HER private garden! The gerbera daisies turned out so bright and beautiful! I highly recommend Floral Creations by Sharon to all prospective brides & grooms!

Sent on 05/01/2012

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to give prospect couples an idea of what a great product and service they can expect when they book with Floral Creations by Sharon

Brittany · Married on 07/22/2011

Sharon did a wonder job with the wedding arrangements. The bouquets lasted all night long, even though one of the hottest days of the year. She was on time and stayed to make sure her property was returned to her so I would not have to return it to her after the wedding. Sharon did a wonder job with the wedding arrangements. The bouquets lasted all night long, even though one of the hottest days of the year. She was on time and stayed to make sure her property was returned to her so I would not have to return it to her after the wedding.

Balt, wedding 7/22/2011

Sent on 05/31/2012

Pam · Married on 06/25/2011

Sharon's flowers were beautiful. She was so helpful to us in giving us ideas of things that would go with our colors. I am not an artsy or creative person at all and my daughter and I had no idea what to do. She had great ideas and the outcome was above and beyond our expectations. Then she stayed until the ceremony got going to make sure everyone had their flowers and all of the arrangements were taken care of. The cake flowers she provided were exquisite too. She had been recommended to me by 2 friends and I can definitely understand why. She is very professional, kind, and helpful. I have another daughter and will definitely go to her when that day comes.

Sent on 07/27/2011

Erin · Married on 04/09/2011

Sharon was a dream to work with! Our budget for flowers was minimal, but she was able to work within our parameters and the results were gorgeous! She was prompt in responses, was wonderfully creative, and the pride she took in her work was obvious every step of the way. She was able to use peacock feathers in our arrangements and even delivered our flowers in person to make sure everything was set up properly (includingthe flowers on our cake at another venue entirely). We felt truely blessed to have found Sharon. She created some of the mosr beautiful arrangements I have ever seen! I would recomend Floral Creations By Sharon to ANYONE!

Sent on 06/12/2011

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Hi Erin, Thanks so much for your kind words about my flowers for your wedding. It was truly a pleasure to have worked and made your wedding one of the most beautiful wedding that I have had the honor of doing in quite sometime. Best wishes to you and your husband. Sharon @floralcreationsbysharon.com

Ashley · Married on 09/18/2010

Sharon did a beautiful job with our flowers! My bouquet was even more gorgeous than I could have pictured myself. When I told Sharon what my dress looked like she came up with great ideas to create the perfect custom bouquet that would suit me perfectly. The hand tied satin and lace around the stems was stunning!

Sent on 10/22/2010

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Ashley: Thanks so much for taking the time to review my business. It is always very exciting when the bride is extremely happy with the bouquets. Best wishes to you and your husband for a wonderful life together.

Sharon Yantis
    Floral Creations by Sharon

P.S. When you get some of your pictures back from the Photographer, I would love to have some for my album.

Leann · Married on 09/04/2010

Sharon was great to work with. I didn't really know what we wanted, so just gave her some pictures and a general idea. The flowers were so BEAUTIFUL. Simply stunning. I could not have asked for more. Thanks!

Sent on 10/03/2010

Crystal · Married on 08/14/2010

Great vendor. Told her what i was thinking and she just went with it and i got the more than i even thought of.

Sent on 12/28/2010

Janyce · Married on 06/05/2010

We were very pleased with all of Sharons work~ beautiful ~ stayed right on top of things also.
    The Kersaan/Potsic wedding.

Sent on 07/20/2010

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks so much for the quick review of my service. Really appreciate your taking the time to do the review. Best wishes to you and your family.

Sharon Yantis
    Floral Creations by Sharon.com

Sara · Married on 09/19/2009

Sharon was excellent to work with. She is very personable and really takes the time to get to know you and your needs. I could not have asked for a better florist for my wedding. The flowers were gorgeous and affordable. I cannot say they were everything I wanted because I am one of those girls that doesn't know what they want and she was able to put it together. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/24/2009