Rosemary & Pepper Flower Co.

Gaylord, MI View map Visit website

$1,000 Typical Price

Rosemary & Pepper Flower Co. is a wedding florist based in Gaylord, Michigan. This family-owned business takes delight in providing fresh floral creations for your most special celebrations. Their commitment to high-quality flowers and service is mirrored in their impressive, vibrant bouquets.

Rosemary & Pepper Flower Co. aims to accent your wedding with eye-catching floral arrangements that reflect your personal tastes. Dedicated to offering the finest flowers, this florist imports sought-after products from around the world and sources specialty botanicals from local farmers. The team invites you to meet for a consultation to form a cohesive design plan tailored to your needs. Set-up and delivery services are provided to create a smooth wedding experience. A number of arrangements such as centerpieces, altar decor, flower baskets, and corsages are available to brighten your big day.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Leah L. Married on 12/06/2020

Beautiful flowers and amazing service

I couldn’t be more thankful for Jennifer and the staff at Rosemary and Pepper! Our wedding was a whirlwind and had MANY insane changes due to covid and restrictions. I didn’t have a vision for a wedding bouquet but I told Jennifer what I liked and told her I trusted her completely! She went above and beyond and put together the most beautiful bouquet I’d ever seen! Since we got married quickly and it was small I didn’t have any other flowers but my own. Jennifer surprised me by adding a boutonnière for my groom! Our wedding was on a Sunday and she even arranged to meet my friend that morning to pick up my flowers! I got so many complements on my flowers and even now I look back at pictures and it was one of my favorite memories. I’d recommend rosemary and pepper for all occasions! You won’t be disappointed!!

Rosemary & Pepper Flower Co.'s reply:

Thanks Leah for taking the time to leave such a lovely review! It was our pleasure to design your flowers. This really made our day!
  • Megan
    Megan H. Married on 08/22/2020

Gorgeous flowers and very friendly staff!

Jennifer and her team were such a blessing to me throughout the wedding process. My original plans for my wedding day were changed and our wedding moved to a family property up north! We completely had to switch florists with this change and when I called Jennifer she helped me so much during this stressful switch!

I had a vision for my wedding day and she helped me reach this goal PERFECTLY! Jennifer and the team met with me over the phone and we talked in detail about the plans and what the day would look like. They went above and beyond my expectations and truly were a God send during a COVID wedding season.

Rosemary & Pepper Flower Co.'s reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a thoughtful review. You're venue was beautiful and it was such a pleasure working with you! We wish you all the happiness in your marriage.

261 S. Wisconsin Ave Gaylord, MI, 49735
Location of (Rosemary & Pepper Flower Co.)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding