Faces By Tara Reviews

11 | Whitman, MA

11 Reviews for Faces By Tara

Tara was amazing, and great to work with. She travels to you, is a VERY reasonable price, and works with you on what you want for your special day. Book her now!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Jenna · Married on 01/23/2016

I can't say enough about how amazing Tara is! She came highly recommended from a friend and I'm so happy I went with her. Not only is she SO talented, she is also incredibly affordable! She was so sweet, professional and prompt. We connected instantly at my trial which put me at ease. She made everyone feel so comfortable and beautiful the day of my wedding. Thank you SO much Tara, you're wonderful!!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Tara had done my makeup for me when I was a bridesmaid in another wedding. I have been in close to 10 weddings, and she was the only make up artist who I was happy with, so of course I booked her for my wedding! I love that Tara will travel to you for the trial, and you don't have to go to her.

Tara did not disappoint. Everyone loved their makeup! Even my photographer kept commenting on how nice my eyes looked. Tara put fake eyelashes on me, and even though he was doing some close up shots - he had no idea!

I would highly recommend Tara!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Maggie · Married on 06/01/2013

Tara is incredible! She is so kind, friendly, and wonderful to be around - which is really important on your wedding day. During my trial, I told her that I wanted a subtle, natural look for our beach wedding, and she did a perfect job during the trial and recreating it for the wedding. My bridesmaids and I loved our make up, and everyone certainly felt beautiful. The make up lasted the entire wedding despite lots of tears and even more dancing!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Andrea · Married on 09/08/2012

Tara was wonderful to work with. She was professional and very talented. I was looking for a natural look and Tara did my makeup exactly how I was hoping for. Everyone in the bridal party looked beautiful and we had a lot of fun getting out makeup done!

Sent on 10/20/2012

Katelyn · Married on 11/12/2011

I did a makeup trial with another makeup artist and it just didn't work for me. I thought all hope was lost on finding a reasonably priced, very talented make artist. Then I stumbled across Tara.

Tara is amazing. The product line worked great on me and all my bridesmaids. I emphasized natural looking makeup and she executed it wonderfully. She is also such a calm, sweet person, even when I was feeling frazzled on my wedding day.

I can't recommend her enough. My friend is *hopefully* using her this summer and I can't wait to have my makeup done by her again!

Sent on 01/02/2012

Stephanie · Married on 05/07/2011

Tara is WONDERFUL!!! I could not have asked for a better person to have done not only my makeup but all of my girls and the moms makeup for the wedding. She made us all look absolutely stunning and we all go so many compliments!! She was so easy to work with and even did an extra trial with me because I had changed my mind slightly about makeup. Love love love her and have already recommended her to my friends!

Sent on 05/10/2011

Julie · Married on 12/11/2010

Tara was amazing. She had done my make up before (when I was a bridesmaid) so I knew she would do a fabulous job for my wedding. My bridesmaids were very happy too. Everyone looked stunning!!!!

Sent on 03/12/2011

Mandi · Married on 08/16/2013

Tara is wonderful! I was in a bit of a bind finding someone to do not only my wedding make up for also make up for my engagement shoot! I reached out to Tara just days before the engagement shoot and luckily she was able to help me out! Tara is a an all-around professional as well as lovely person! I was impressed with how quick she was able to transform me into a bride! I have had professional makeup done in the past and it can be grueling sitting still for an hour or so while getting your makeup done, but without rushing, Tara was able to get it done in no time! She also did my maid of honor and mother and were all delighted in the outcome! Thanks Tara!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Jill · Married on 09/23/2017

Tara was AMAZING! Her prices were so affordable and the quality was not sacrificed. My bridesmaids and I were all SO happy with the way our makeup came out.

Sent on 10/14/2017
  • User1682019 · 2+ years ago

4.2
      3.0

Tara was by far the best deal in town. She provided a trial and on location services for less than what most others I had contacted wanted for the trial alone. She was really accommodating and listen to what I wanted, even when I wasn't 100% sure of what that was. She had high quality cosmetics and my look lasted all day. I think I would have liked a little more natural style, especially for my mom who looked aged under her make-up, but I think had we had more time and a clearer vision, Tara could have worked with us better.

Sent on 11/04/2012