Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal

Barnstable, MA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal is a team of highly trained Hair and Makeup Artists based on Cape Cod. We are licensed professionals who specialize in wedding and event hair and makeup services. We simply love the art of what we do and making our brides look and feel like the best versions of themselves. We love catering to our clients and giving them the look they have always wanted for their wedding day! Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal takes your vision and brings it to life with precision, and patience.

Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal offers airbrush makeup as well as traditional makeup and hair services. Our main priority is for our clients to look and feel absolutely amazing on their wedding day! Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal offers the following services:

• Consultations
  • Blowouts
  • Woman-owned

Kim Getting married on 03/03/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Out of town bride, but no trial was needed -- just beautiful.

I live outside Philadelphia but got married at Chatham Bars Inn in March. We were recommended Michelle for hair and make-up and I could not have been happier with the entire experience. During our planning during covid, she was so up front with what her team could and could not do; and so flexible with me.

We were not going to be in town until a day before the wedding, so I did not have a trial, but only a picture I brought with me day of as "something I kind of liked." The morning of my wedding was the first time we met and she did such an amazing job with my hair and make-up, matching my style, and it was just beautiful. She also did my mom's, nieces, and helped my friends out last minute as well. Everyone was so happy with their look, but also just the experience working with her. Michelle was such a joy and so nice to work with on my wedding day.

Such a positive approach, professional, flexible, and just could not have asked for a better experience. I would recommend her to anyone having an event in the cape, but especially if you need someone reliable for your wedding.

Thank you, Michelle!

Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal's reply:

Kim, this truly is one of the nicest reviews. I can’t thank you enough for trusting me, especially without having met me prior to your wedding date. The day was perfect, and you knew exactly what you wanted. It went effortlessly, and I am so glad I had the opportunity to take care of you on your wedding day. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.
  • Meghan
    Meghan T. Getting married on 01/09/2023

Michelle is a total GEM!

Michelle and her team are everything you ever dreamed of and MORE for a wedding hair and makeup artist. Michelle is incredibly sweet and a true talent! Even from the very start, she understood what I was looking for in my look and readily accommodated changes I requested. If any future bride reading this is anything like me, one of my main goals was to be surrounded by the most joyous group of people on the day of my wedding - everyone from vendors to guests included. Michelle DEFINITELY added to this! I couldn’t recommend her more. It was a pleasure to have her be a part of such a big day in my life and would hire her all over again!
    Charlotte B. Married on 07/02/2022

Thank you, Michelle!

I hired Michelle for my wedding day beauty and I'm so glad that I did. Not only is she lovely, she is so kind and sweet. She helped me make decisions during my trial. On my wedding day, she and her colleagues ran on schedule and were so professional which is so important for the wedding day timeline. My wedding day was very windy, so my curls did blow away but my makeup held up all night - thank you, Michelle!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Barnstable Barnstable, MA, 02630
Location of (Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding