9 Howland Ct, North Easton, MA 02356 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Styled By Rach

Styled By Rach is a hair and makeup company located in North Easton, Massachusetts, specializing in weddings and other celebratory events. Rachel Shoemaker is the company’s owner and main operator. With several years of experience in the industry, Rachel strives to work closely with every client. Achieve their desired style, and make them feel ass beauty as possible.

Styled By Rach provides clients with a variety of services that can be tailored to best suit their specific requirements. Before any service is conducted, the company offers consultations to discuss skincare, hairstyles, and begin the process of creating a truly amazing and personalized look. Hair services provided include coloring, blowouts, trials, on-site hair, styling, extensions, and more. Additionally, other makeup services available include but are not limited to:

• Brow and lash tinting

grace2 51 1070627 1559865553

2 Reviews for Styled By Rach

Jaclyn · Married on 09/29/2018

Rachel is simply AMAZING

Rachel is an incredible artist, a true professional and an absolute pleasure to be around. I cannot say enough how amazing she made me look and feel on my wedding day. Not only did I feel beyond blissful and confident because of her amazing work, her calm energy and easy going personality was exactly what any bride would want/need in her wedding day.

Rachel truly listens to what her clients want. Her undeniable talent not only brings any desired look to life but she truly elevates it! I cannot recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Christina

Christina Simmons · Married on 09/16/2018

Very talented, very kind, and very patient! Highly recommended!

Rachel did makeup for me and a couple of bridesmaids during my wedding in September 2018, and I am so glad I found her! She did an amazing job. My makeup lasted all night long, through all the hugs/tears/emotions of the evening. I was also impressed with how well she was able to capture the look I was going for, since I know that my skin can be a challenging canvas. I have rosacea and textured skin that is prone to dryness, so I was extremely anxious about finding a makeup artist that I felt confident in. Especially after 2 failed trials with another local MUA, I had given up hope until I found Rachel. She was very patient and understanding; she listened to all my concerns and was able to work with me to make sure everything looked great. I would highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Styled By Rach FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

1 Wedding Deal & Discount