Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal Reviews

Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal 4
Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal 5

Kerin Ricciardi · Getting married on 02/07/2021

Michelle is the BEST!

Working with Michelle for my wedding was truly one of the best decisions I made! I have had my hair and makeup done in about 10 or 11 other weddings as a bridesmaid, and no one has come close to the level of expertise and skill that Michelle and her team possess! From my original reach out, to the trial, to the day of, Michelle was beyond wonderful to work with. She is an absolute joy and is so talented. All of my bridesmaids were thrilled with how their hair and makeup turned out. Her team is the best of the best, I cannot say enough good things - look no further than Michelle for your wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Alexandra · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Michelle is wonderful! My best friend just had her wedding and we decided very last minute we wanted our makeup done. A friend recommended Michelle and she was more than accommodating for us being so last minute! She is so sweet and professional and made us look absolutely beautiful! I will definitely be using her for my upcoming wedding :)

Sent on 05/07/2018

Haley Neeven · Getting married on 05/08/2020

A dream from start to finish!

Working with Michelle and her team was a dream from start to finish! Michelle was such a professional who wanted me to be happy first and foremost! When I wasn't sure how I wanted my hair to be for my wedding day and what we tried for my trial wasn't quite right, Michelle offered a second trial to make sure I was happy. I had Kasey, Amanda, Tori and Victoria on my wedding day to do hair & makeup for 13 girls and they were terrific! They all brought such positive energy, made sure we ran on time and were all great additions to the morning! Everyone was happy with their hair and makeup and I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Sara

Sara Mulkeen · Getting married on 03/09/2020

Cape Cod brides need Michelle :)

Michelle is exactly who you want with you on your wedding day! I searched high and low for a local Cape Cod hair and makeup artist who wouldn't have to travel far to Eastham and I'm so glad I didn't settle before I found Michelle. From the beginning she was quick and responsive, and she recreated the exact look I wanted for my bridal hair and makeup. Michelle and Nicole had everyone's hair/makeup done on time if not a little early and were so fun and calming. I started to get nervous as we were getting close to go-time and Michelle kept softly reminding me to breathe. Nicole worked actual miracles on my mom's hair, even when our day had 95% humidity, and my makeup by Michelle was still completely intact when I woke up the next day. They are the best and I wish we could do it all over again!

Sara · Married on 09/21/2019

Michelle made me feel comfortable and so beautiful!!

Michelle was phenomenal to work with through the entire wedding process. She was easy to communicate with online/over the phone when I was deciding between different hair and makeup artists and always responded promptly. During my hair and makeup trial, she helped me figure out the best styles for me, even when I didn't know how to explain exactly what I wanted. She made me feel at ease and I had such a fun time getting to chat with her. On my actual wedding day, she and Nicole were so wonderful! They made my bridesmaids, mom, and me feel comfortable and so so beautiful. We all wanted slightly different styles and they were able to accommodate all of our requests (even when we wanted slight tweaks several times).

Additionally, Michelle's makeup style perfectly suited what I was looking for: a slightly more glamorous version of myself. In my day to day life I don't wear that much make up, so I didn't want to look like a totally different person with contouring and layers of caked on makeup. She totally understood what I wanted and easily surpassed my expectations.

I felt amazing on my wedding day and would highly, highly recommend Michelle and her team to any future Cape Cod area brides!!

Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal 6
    Sent on 06/03/2019

Caitlin DiJohnson · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing!

I wish I could give Michelle and her team a million stars! I began working with Michelle for my engagement photos. As soon as I met her I knew I had picked the best in the business. Michelle is so kind and caring. She answered all my emails promptly, made adjustments to schedules and worked with me for my wedding day look. The day of the wedding, Michelle and her team were absolute rockstars. It felt like hanging out with friends. Michelle has such a calming presence and really put my mind at ease. I got SO many compliments on my hair and make up for the day. I cannot recommend Michelle and her team enough! If you are looking for a professional, caring, amazing and talented make up/hair team - you have most definitely found that with Michelle Hair and Beauty Bridal!

Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal 7
    Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal 8
    Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal 9
  • Sarah

Sarah Sullivan · Married on 09/21/2019

Beauty Dream Team!

Michelle and her team are amazing!! Michelle was recommended to me by a local Cape Cod salon and I am so glad that I found her for my big day. While Michelle herself was not available for my wedding date, she guided me through the whole process and left me in VERY good hands with her amazing team (Megan on hair, Amanda with makeup, and Irene assisting with makeup). I was able to meet the whole crew during my hair + makeup trial and felt so comfortable with them off the bat. I’m a very particular person when it comes to hair and makeup, yet I have a tough time articulating just what I’m looking for. They asked all the right questions to ensure that I would be 100% satisfied with the end result. I have curly hair that I typically straighten so I was very nervous about what the humidity would be like on my wedding day. Megan worked with me and did two different looks so that we’d have a back-up plan ready to go in case it was a humid day… thankfully it was not! I also loved that this team will travel TO you for your wedding day. It was my dream to be able to get ready at my house the morning of, and I have these ladies to thank for making that happen! They were able to do 9 makeup applications and 7 hair styles all in the allotted time. My bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law and myself all looked and felt SO beautiful. If you’re looking for a hair and makeup crew for your big day, look no further than Michelle’s Hair and Beauty Bridal!!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Hannah · Married on 09/14/2019

I felt gorgeous all day and night!

Michelle, THANK YOU!! Michelle and her team were absolutely outstanding for my wedding. I felt gorgeous, all day, and my makeup and hair stayed fresh looking and in place all day and night and well in to the early hours of the next morning. I was amazed! My bridesmaids and mom and husband's mom also looked stunning and they all felt so beautiful. So many times wedding makeup and hair can look over done, but Michelle and her team of artists created, classy, elegant, timeless, gorgeous looks that weren't over the top but still worked for photographs. Everyone was gorgeous! Michelle was also an absolute joy to work with. She was incredibly responsive, and listened to feedback, thoughts, and questions I had. She didn't try to push me to do anything with my look that I wasn't comfortable with, and was patient and collaborative in getting to a final, gorgeous, look. I felt like a million dollars on my wedding day, and am so grateful to Michelle and her team for the role they played in making my dream day a reality. Thank you, Michelle!

Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal 10
    Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal 15
    Sent on 09/23/2019

Bailey Stauffer · Married on 09/14/2019

AMAZING Makeup Stylist!

The experience I had with Michelle’s Hair and Beauty Bridal was amazing! I booked wedding makeup services for myself and my bridesmaids/mothers. Communication/pricing/services and overall experience was on point. Our makeup artist Lindsey was awesome! My trial went smoothly and on the day of the wedding, she was able to perfectly match, from description to face, everything my bridesmaids requested from her. All of our makeup turned out incredible and lasted all night. I would highly recommend any services.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/07/2019

Michelle is simply just the best! We had a Cape Cod wedding we planned all the way from Philly!! Michelle was incredible the entire process!

Michelle is simply just the best! We had a Cape Cod wedding we planned all the way from Philly!! We’ve never felt so beautiful before !!

Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal 16
    Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal 17
    Sent on 10/16/2019

Margaret Emmet · Married on 09/06/2019

Beautiful hair & makeup which stayed all night

Ok, y'all. I got married in an actual hurricane. Not kidding! Cape Cod was hit by heavy rain and tropical storm-force winds on my wedding day. And yet, Michelle was able to deliver on my vision of old hollywood waves and classic glam makeup, a look which held up beautifully despite insane humidity, wind, and rain. After braving the elements for our first look, my hair and makeup still looked flawless during the indoor ceremony. To top it all off, Michelle is an absolute sweetheart. She and her team were a pleasure to work with start to finish.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael Welch · Married on 08/17/2019

True Perfection!

Michelle and her team were absolutely amazing! Michelle is one of the nicest and sweetest people I have ever met. Both my hair and make up were perfection! Michelle cares about the products she uses on you and makes you feel like Cinderella. I normally do not use a lot of make up in my daily life and Michelle knew exactly what to do. She made me feel so glamorous from the trial to my wedding day!

Her team was wonderful and was able to get my 6 bridesmaids, my mother and mother in law finished on time. They were even able to fit our officiant in for a last minute updo. The atmosphere Michelle and her team creates is fun and relaxing. I could not imagine my wedding day without Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal! I highly recommend Michelle and her team!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Heather Lowe · Married on 08/09/2019

Intimate Wedding Party

Michelle and her team were prompt, organized and welcoming when we got to the venue. The atmosphere she created was very comfortable. Mine and the other girls hair and makeup turned out flawless. The flower girls also looked adorable and she made them feel special too. I would highly recommend her.

Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal 18
    Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal 19

Tori Durant · Married on 07/27/2019

Michelle's work is truly amazing and so is the experience she brings to your wedding day!

Michelle was an absolute joy to work with from our very first interaction, to the hair & makeup trails, to the big day! She made what can be such a stressful process fun and easy. She was even so flexible when I asked for a change to my look the day of and it turned out amazing. All the bridesmaids looked stunning and we all felt so beautiful, all thanks to Michelle! If you are looking for stunning work and an amazing experience, Michelle is your go to!! I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Karen

Karen MacDonald · Married on 07/04/2019

Perfection Naturally

I feel so lucky that Michelle happened to have July 4th open for my wedding day.. She is so easy to work with she made the whole process seem effortless and enjoyable. From the trial to the wedding day finish, I knew that I was in the right hands. Michelle arrived on the morning of my wedding with a smile on her face and her sweet and calming presence put me right at ease-a necessary feeling for any bride on her wedding day. I was tremendously relaxed in her chair because I just knew she was going to make me look gorgeous-and she did not disappoint! Michelle is truly a professional as well as an artist who knows how to make people look fabulous and flawless, yet natural. I especially loved the individual false lashes she applied complimenting my eyes perfectly. Michelle also provided hair and make-up for my mom, bridesmaid and flower girl with time to spare. Even though she finished early she stayed until I put on my dress just in case I needed touchups. Michelle will be the best and easiest decision you make for your wedding. She is worth every penny.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • O

Olivia Bahou · Married on 06/30/2019

Michelle was incredible!

Michelle was the perfect choice for my bridal hair & makeup, especially planning a destination wedding on the Cape! She was extremely flexible and professional, accommodating of my schedule, and quick to answer calls & emails. She made me and my bridal party look stunning but still natural and recognizable, which was a priority of mine! Everyone was thrilled with their hair & makeup, plus Michelle and her team were such a delight to work with, making our wedding morning relaxing and fun. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Elizabeth Bernard · Married on 06/09/2019

Cape Cod Brides: Look No Further than Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal!!

If you’re on the hunt for a hair and makeup vendor for your wedding on Cape Cod, look no further than Michelle’s Hair and Beauty Bridal!! I’m so thankful to have found them via the rave Internet reviews of brides of weddings past, and cannot thank Michelle and her team enough—not only for making my family and me look and feel so incredibly beautiful on my wedding day—but also for being such a calming force and source of positivity!

From my first interactions with Michelle—which were a comforting mix of prompt, personable and professional—to meeting for the first time at my beauty trial and again on my big day—every aspect of working together was enjoyable, positive and resulted in absolute gorgeousness!

Not only is Michelle an amazing hairstylist, makeup artist and business owner—she’s also an incredibly kind, sweet person who genuinely cares about the happiness of her clients.

If I had to do it all over again, I would call Michelle in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Jen

Jen Young · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing wedding hairstylist!

Michelle did the most beautiful hairstyles for myself, my bridesmaids, and the moms on my wedding day! She is super talented, deftly dealing with the range of different hair types we had and accommodating everyone’s requests for various hairstyles. In addition to being talented and professional, she was a warm and calming presence during the wedding prep, from the trial through getting ready on the morning of the wedding. I’m so glad I found Michelle and I absolutely recommend her to any future brides to be!

Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal 20
    Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/07/2019

Best of Cape Cod!

Where to start!!! I have known Michelle for many many years so I knew right away when thinking about my vendors that there was no one else I wanted to make me feel beautiful on my special day! I can honestly say I have never felt more beautiful and confident than she had me feeling that day! Michelle kept me looking natural and highlighted specifically what I asked for. I also knew that as amazing as Michelle is, her team had to be also. And they were! My 9 bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning and got exactly what they asked for! I can’t say enough good things about Michelle and her team both personally and professionally and I would have them over and over again!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing! Easy! Fun!

Michelle and her crew are absolutely amazing to work with! They made me and my bridesmaids look and feel like super models! I was planning my wedding from NJ and finding someone for hair and makeup wasn’t easy! I definitely picked the right girl! Michelle is sweet, accommodating and amazing at what she does!!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany S · Married on 05/17/2019

Wedding day

Michelle and her team are amazing! Thankful for great reviews I found Michelle. She made all of us girls look gorgeous on my wedding day! She was on time and ended at the perfect time for pictures. I would recommend Michelle and her team to anyone! Guests kept on saying our hair and makeup looked amazing! Thanks Michelle and team!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Morgan Wallace · Married on 05/10/2019

Wonderful!

Michelle and her team are fantastic! From day one she was responsive, professional, kind, and so easy to work with. They made me feel comfortable and relaxed during my Trial, and were flexible and understanding when I decided to make changes. Nicole was so great to work with, and had my whole group looking beautiful, and ready right on time! My hair was absolutely gorgeous and was exactly what I'd envisioned for myself. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Gabriela Peller · Married on 12/22/2018

Wonderful person and artist :)

Michelle did my hair and makeup for my wedding on 12/22/18. She also worked on my two maids of honor and my mom. I had done my trial with her in July and she did an amazing job. She made sure to talk to me about what I envisioned, looked at photos I provided, and gave suggestions based on my dress and accessories. After the trial she even did an another hair style for me because I was taking my engagement pictures that day. Michelle is so sweet and has a gentle, calming presence. After my trial, I couldn't wait to see her again for the wedding. On the actual wedding day, I cannot say enough how wonderful she was. Spending time getting ready with my two best friends and my Mom was one of the most relaxing parts of the day, and Michelle most definitely contributed to that. I know that it's rare to find an artist who can specialize in both hair and makeup, but Michelle certainly falls into that category. She is a perfectionist and made sure to do touch ups and last minute extra hair pinnings so that our looks would hold up for the entire day. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day, and I can't thank Michelle enough for everything she did to accomplish that. While my wedding was in in Cape Cod, I live in New Jersey, so I didn't have the ability to go shop around for hair and makeup artists when I was planning the wedding. My venue gave me a list of suggested vendors, but the ones that I contacted were either rude, or out of my price range. I found Michelle by doing some research and she was so responsive and also priced reasonable. I wish I knew more people getting married in Cape Cod so I could recommend her!

Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal 21
    Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience

Back in June 2018, I contacted Michelle based on all the incredible reviews she recently on Wedding Wire and the Knot. She responded very quickly and from that point on, we were booked and ready to go! When I met Michelle in person for my hair and make-up trial, she was more than what I expected. Not only was she obviously friendly, but she was very thoughtful and insightful on what I was looking for on my wedding day (meaning, I had no idea what I wanted with my makeup, and I let her be the artist that she is; and turned out he only change I wanted was a RED RED lip :)). She did my hair exactly how I envisioned it. Fast forward to our wedding day in November; she brought her sidekick for my bridesmaids, and we just all had a blast that morning/afternoon. Michelle just has this super zen quality about her. Whereas my bridesmaids and I were all jazzed up, drinking champagne, listening to music, chatting away and laughing hysterically, Michelle was able to provide some peace and serenity on an otherwise crazy hectic day. And of course, the hair and makeup she did was insane. It was everything I could have asked for and more; both stayed in place despite the crazy winds and all the dancing. 10 out of 10 recommend.

Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal 22
    Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal 23
    Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal 24
    Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal 25
    Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 11/04/2018

Incredible experience and talented artist

To me there was nothing harder than finding the right makeup artist to demonstrate your taste and highlight your bridal party (including mothers and grandmothers). When meeting Michelle at a bridal show I was thoroughly impressed by her understanding of my concern to look natural while also glamorous and maintaining a show stopping look that would be captured in photos and videos for a life time. Michelle was extremely flexible in working with me and altering any style that I desired. She even did my trial run a year before my wedding and nailed it on the first try. We tried 4 hairstyles within a trial and she listened to everything I wanted: simple, elegant, unique but also something representing me that I could be in all day without having to fix throughout the day. Michelle also maintained constant necessary contact with me leading up to the day and checked in with me to make sure I was doing okay and still committed to our plan. Michelle and her team showed up on time on the day of the wedding and the entire morning was nothing but ease. The team worked on 10 ladies for the day and kept us on time for everything. They were highly professional and open to making changes if necessary. My mother in law who rarely wears makeup stated that she felt like a princess and was so happy that I convinced her into having both her hair and makeup done. Every one of my bridal party members were show stoppers and I couldn't be more thankful for the way my makeup and hair turned out. I would highly recommend Michelle to anyone who is looking to connect with their makeup artist and is looking for a truly incredible and professional team to work with.

Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal 26