-------, East Falmouth, MA 02536 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Colored and Coiffed

Organic styles for the romantic bride

I have been in the business of beauty for over 16 years! My style is a soft organic look, inspired by each bride’s unique and natural beauty. I work full time behind the chair in a salon; weddings are a hobby and love of mine. I choose to do weddings because I love everything about them! I really enjoy learning every bride's story and being a part of their special day, helping to make memories. When I’m not making people feel beautiful, I love to be active outside with my family and friends, to explore new restaurants and revisit my favorites, and of course to shop for anything and everything! Travel minimum is for four people on Cape Cod, and Plymouth. If you think I would be a good fit for you, please email me at hairbytracyloftus@gmail.com

Follow Colored and Coiffed on
annotation 2020 05 08 092344 51 1968187 158894785587707

9 Reviews for Colored and Coiffed

• Jocelyn

Jocelyn Hulburt · Married on 09/08/2019

Best hire of my wedding!

Tracy did things with my hair which no fancy blowout bar or hair stylist has been able to do. This is not an exaggeration. I was so pleasantly surprised. She was able to produce exactly what I asked for and I have the feeling that even if I didn’t know, she would have some great ideas. We did the consult before. She came to my house on the day of my wedding and blended right in with the calm chaos of the day. She was a great personality to have in the room: relaxed and kind. Her prices were reasonable as well. My hair lasted all night long!

Sent on 05/21/2020
  • Kim

Kim Loftus · Married on 06/12/2019

Made my extensions look natural!

Tracy was wonderful to work with! She helped me pick out the proper color hair extensions for my big day (after I mistakenly purchased ones that were wayyy too dark) and created such a natural gameofthrones-y look with them. She completely "got it" when I described the look I was going for and made it come to life on my wedding day. She was very friendly and professional and even offered a hair trial prior to my wedding day just to be sure we were on the same page. This was incredibly helpful and calming. She was easygoing, open to discussion and feedback, and really fun to hang out with during our getting ready sesh. My bridesmaids and I were all super pleased with the way our hair turned out. I highly recommend Tracy and her phenomenal hair skills!

Sent on 05/18/2020

Colored and Coiffed FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 120
    $ 120
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair

• ------- East Falmouth, MA, 02536 See on map
    Location of (Colored and Coiffed)