-------, East Falmouth, MA 02536 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Colored and Coiffed

Organic styles for the romantic bride

I have been in the business of beauty for over 16 years! My style is a soft organic look, inspired by each bride’s unique and natural beauty. I work full time behind the chair in a salon; weddings are a hobby and love of mine. I choose to do weddings because I love everything about them! I really enjoy learning every bride's story and being a part of their special day, helping to make memories. When I’m not making people feel beautiful, I love to be active outside with my family and friends, to explore new restaurants and revisit my favorites, and of course to shop for anything and everything! Travel minimum is for four people on Cape Cod, and Plymouth. If you think I would be a good fit for you, please email me at hairbytracyloftus@gmail.com

Follow Colored and Coiffed on
Kim wedding
annotation 2020 05 08 092344 51 1968187 158894785587707

11 Reviews for Colored and Coiffed

Laura S. · Married on 08/08/2020

Incredibly talented! Perfect hair for our mini COVID wedding!

Tracy was an absolute star! We had to reimagine our ceremony several times during covid and Tracy was easy going and super adaptable. 1) Super safe. During the pandemic, I felt very safe with her protocols for the trial and day off. 2) Pure talent. She effortlessly pulled off an amazing style for me - better than pictures do justice to. Held for the entire night ... including afterparty. 3) Chill. Tracy helped put me and the wedding party at ease on the wedding day. The 2 bridesmaids and family members raves about their experiences too. No brainer, would use her again for any other event & recommend to any friends!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Samantha S. · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect experience!

Tracy was fantastic! She was extremely professional and was able to help me figure out what hairstyle to wear for my wedding just by me describing a couple of things that I liked. I loved, loved how my hair looked and my friends and family, who also had their hair done by her, loved their styles as well. She was warm, funny and made the whole getting ready process so much better by being there and making me feel so at ease! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/21/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Colored and Coiffed FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 120
    $ 120
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair

• ------- East Falmouth, MA, 02536 See on map
    Location of (Colored and Coiffed)