874 Main St, Osterville, MA 02655 Map · Phone number

About Eden Skin Care and Makeup

Eden Skin Care and Make-Up is a professional beauty studio in Osterville, Massachusetts, that provides beauty services for weddings and special events. This upscale salon is committed to providing you with outstanding service, so your skin is fresh and nourished on your big day. The team of holistically minded estheticians at Eden Skin Care Make-Up give clients a relaxing and enjoyable experience, only use healthy products that deliver results.

Eden Skin Care and Make-Up services couples in the Greater Nantucket and Cape Cod areas. To better accommodate your needs, in-salon or on-site package options that can be customized are available. They offer a variety of skin care and spa treatments such as facials, brow shaping, and body treatments. Other beauty services provided include the following:

• Contour Makeup

Eden Skin Care and Makeup 3
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 06/15/2019

Dream makeup team!

I had the pleasure of using Eden for my wedding day makeup in June 2019. I cannot say enough great things about the team. They were professional, punctual, and listened to what I wanted as far as day of makeup and naturally enhanced my best features without making me look "overdone." Their products are amazing and I felt like an absolute Queen on my big day thank you to them. I highly recommend Emma and her team. You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Eden Skin Care and Makeup 4
    Eden Skin Care and Makeup 5
    Eden Skin Care and Makeup 6

Lisa · Married on 04/21/2018

Emma is absolutely amazing to work with! From the time of my trial, I knew that I needed Emma to be part of my big day. During my trial, we talked about the look I was going for, things I liked and things I didn’t like, and even skin care tips for the best looking skin before our wedding day. On my actual wedding day, Emma brought all of the notes from my trial and after reviewing them and making a few tweaks we were on our way! Emma brings with her a team to help the entire bridal party get ready and both Emma and Kerri did an amazing job on all of the ladies the morning of my wedding.

I loved everything about my makeup and I couldn’t have been happier with it. And the best part, it stayed all night! Emma was the perfect choice for our wedding day and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Heidi · Married on 09/17/2016

I absolutely loved working with Emma Jocelyn from Eden Skin Care and Makeup! I don't usually wear a lot of makeup, so I wanted my wedding day makeup to look as natural as possible while still highlighting my features. Emma did the perfect job of creating a natural look that I loved and that looked great in our wedding photos. Thanks to Emma's excellent work and helpful touch-up tips, my makeup stayed looking fresh throughout my wedding day. Best of all, Emma has a very kind and calming presence and she helped me feel as relaxed as possible on my wedding day. Her prices are reasonable too, which is yet another plus. Emma was the perfect choice for my wedding makeup, and I would highly recommend her to other brides.

Sent on 10/26/2016