Colored and Coiffed Reviews

11 | East Falmouth, MA

11 Reviews for Colored and Coiffed

Rachel M. · Married on 09/12/2020

Tracy is amazing!

Tracy is such a sweetheart and she did an amazing job with my and my bridesmaid's hair for my wedding. She is easygoing, professional, and perfectly replicated the style I wanted from a picture I'd shown her at my hair trial. The fact that she was able to travel to my wedding venue to do my hair the morning of my wedding (for an 11am ceremony) was essential! I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Laura S. · Married on 08/08/2020

Incredibly talented! Perfect hair for our mini COVID wedding!

Tracy was an absolute star! We had to reimagine our ceremony several times during covid and Tracy was easy going and super adaptable. 1) Super safe. During the pandemic, I felt very safe with her protocols for the trial and day off. 2) Pure talent. She effortlessly pulled off an amazing style for me - better than pictures do justice to. Held for the entire night ... including afterparty. 3) Chill. Tracy helped put me and the wedding party at ease on the wedding day. The 2 bridesmaids and family members raves about their experiences too. No brainer, would use her again for any other event & recommend to any friends!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Samantha S. · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect experience!

Tracy was fantastic! She was extremely professional and was able to help me figure out what hairstyle to wear for my wedding just by me describing a couple of things that I liked. I loved, loved how my hair looked and my friends and family, who also had their hair done by her, loved their styles as well. She was warm, funny and made the whole getting ready process so much better by being there and making me feel so at ease! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience on my wedding day!

• Jocelyn

Jocelyn H. · Married on 09/08/2019

Best hire of my wedding!

Tracy did things with my hair which no fancy blowout bar or hair stylist has been able to do. This is not an exaggeration. I was so pleasantly surprised. She was able to produce exactly what I asked for and I have the feeling that even if I didn’t know, she would have some great ideas. We did the consult before. She came to my house on the day of my wedding and blended right in with the calm chaos of the day. She was a great personality to have in the room: relaxed and kind. Her prices were reasonable as well. My hair lasted all night long!

Tia K. · Married on 12/01/2018

Incredibly Talented Stylist

Oh my gosh. Where do I even begin? Tracy is UNBELIEVABLE. Tracy is an incredibly talented stylist who has the ability to keep you calm, make you laugh, and make you feel so truly special on this memorable day. I had a very intricate headpiece that she so perfectly put into the style I wanted. The morning of your wedding is extremely stressful, but she was able to make sure everyone was in the chair when they needed to and took all of that stress away. She also made sure to clearly communicate and be in sync with the makeup crew. Like I said, she had me smiling and laughing and it made the biggest difference. Not only did my entire bridal party look beautiful, but she took care of my mother, my aunts, and my grandmothers. Believe me, none of them have the same style but she made it work. Everyone was so happy with Tracy’s work!

My big Italian family loves Tracy so much that now they book her to come to the house for any get together... birthday parties, etc.

You will be so happy that you went with her!!!!

• Kim

Kim L. · Married on 12/30/2017

Made my extensions look natural!

Tracy was wonderful to work with! She helped me pick out the proper color hair extensions for my big day (after I mistakenly purchased ones that were wayyy too dark) and created such a natural gameofthrones-y look with them. She completely "got it" when I described the look I was going for and made it come to life on my wedding day. She was very friendly and professional and even offered a hair trial prior to my wedding day just to be sure we were on the same page. This was incredibly helpful and calming. She was easygoing, open to discussion and feedback, and really fun to hang out with during our getting ready sesh. My bridesmaids and I were all super pleased with the way our hair turned out. I highly recommend Tracy and her phenomenal hair skills!

Sent on 05/18/2020
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 06/10/2017

Extremely Happy with my Wedding Day Hair!

Tracy and her team are absolutely amazing!
    I was so happy how my hair came out on my wedding day and I am extremely picky! Tracy was so sweet and easy to work with! It is obvious she takes a lot of pride in her work and truly wants to make you happy on your big day! I had 8 bridesmaids and everyone of them
    Was happy with their hair! I have recommended Tracy to multiple people and everyone has been so happy I did! I would highly recommend Tracy!

• Angela

Angela · Married on 09/17/2016

Just perfect

Tracy has been doing my hair for years so of course, without a doubt I wanted her to do my wedding hair! My wedding date was 9/17/2016. She showed up at my grandmothers house bright and early to get started on my girls and I. It was truly the best experience having her there. Her personality is what you want around you on your wedding day. :) The girls and I absolutely loved our hair, the entire night. We had a mix of up-dos and hair down, and everyone’s were perfect! I’m so thankful she was available for me on my date - I love Tracy!

• Julie

Julie · Married on 05/21/2016

Absolutely Nailed it!

There was no question in my mind when I was choosing vendors for our wedding that I was going to go with Colored and Coiffed for my hair. From my first exchange with Tracy over email, through walking down the aisle I knew I was in great hands. During my trial she was so patient and thorough and made sure I was getting exactly what I envisioned and she absolutely delivered. I have been in lots of weddings and the hair/make-up portion of the day is always so stressful. The timing is always off, someone always ends up getting rushed, and I've never been very happy with the end result... Colored and Coiffed has this down to a science! On my wedding day not only did she stay on schedule but Tracy made me feel so at ease and my hair came out even better than it did the trial run! She came with us to our First Look and made sure everything was still perfect as I walked down the aisle. And it stayed looking beautiful all night long! I am so happy I went with C&C for our special day - Thank you Tracy!!!

Joanna C. · Married on 10/10/2015

Tracey is a wonderful stylist, and great person!

Tracey was amazing! I provided her a few inspiration photos, and chatted about my general wedding vibe, and she took that inspiration and delivered with my hair, and hair of my bridal party. It looked so natural and garden chic, I loved it. It easily lasted the entire day (from 11am to 1am). She was a blast to have around the morning of our wedding, both professional and fun and friendly. She fit right in as if she part of the family!

Sent on 05/18/2020

Elise · Married on 09/06/2014

Bridal updo

Tracy did an amazing job- I wouldn’t have trusted anyone else to do my wedding hair! She spent a lot of time in the trial helping create the perfect look and made me feel so beautiful! Plus she’s just a sweet and hilarious person who will have you chatting and laughing the whole time. I would recommend her to anyone looking for their perfect look on their big day!