Hairapy Salon

Hyannis, MA View map

On site hair and makeup services for your wedding day!

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$135

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$135

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$151

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$135

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Keratin
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Rachel Married on 10/19/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I got married at the Chatham Bars Inn this past October. Layla did our hair and makeup for myself, sisters,and my mom. She was great to work with. We all looked great and our hair and makeup was flawless . I highly reccomend her for your wedding day!

Rachel
  • User1526053 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Layla did an amazing job for me and my sisters on my wedding day! We were so pleased with our hair and makeup.
    Darcy Married on 09/08/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I felt so, so fortunate I found Layla of Hairapy for my wedding day hair and makeup. She is so talented and such a fun person to work with. From the moment I contacted her, she was prompt to respond and when I met her for my hair trial, she put me right at ease. I had no idea what I envisioned for my hair, but I was in good hands with Layla. She created a beautiful updo that was elegant and special but did not compete with the overall simplicity of my look. I opted for the airbrush makeup and was glad I did. The effect was unreal, and again, Layla created a look for me that was just right for me. Having the hair and makeup trial beforehand was so worth it because we got to play around a bit with hair and makeup to get it just right for the big day, and it was fun!)

On the day of the wedding, Layla was at our bridal suite and all set up before we even arrived. On the spot, she created lovely hairstyles for my mom and bridesmaid and also gave my mom, a makeup minimalist, a pretty look that had her camera ready and confident all day. As for me, I don't think I can properly express how very pleased I am with Layla. My hair and makeup were perfect all day, and we had a wonderful, windy beach ceremony. Every time I look at pIctures from the day I am reminded of what a great job Layla did. And I'm sure this is true for all brides, but I could not believe how many strangers stopped me to tell me I looked "stunning" that day; I can credit that to two people- my husband for making me so happy and Layla for her stellar work!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Allison & Richie
    82 photos 路 04/21/2018

Paul Francis Photography Paul Francis Photography Wedding Photographers

Layla was a pleasure to work with! Her down to earth personality helped the bride to feel at ease and she was open to working with us to coordinate where she worked to help us have the natural light we were looking for.

The Bridal Studio & Spa The Bridal Studio & Spa Wedding Hair & Makeup

Layla, owner of Hairapy Salon, is an amazing stylist! A long time and successful salon owner in NYC, we are lucky to have her talent here on the Cape. Her lovely, chic salon is comfortable and luxurious and yet is within the most discerning clients budgets. She is a master colorist and spends a great time consulting with her clients before she even cuts or get out the color wand. She is very good at determining just what you need for the shape of your face or the color of your skin, accenting the wonderful you that's been there the whole time! Her wedding styles are CURRENT and yet lovely and natural for the Cape bride. Don't forget to ask about her Make Up, Esthetician, and Manicurist services. She offers wonderful packages for the brides and the bridal party.

569 Main Street Hyannis, 02601
Location of (Hairapy Salon)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding