569 Main Street, Hyannis, MA 02601 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Hairapy Salon

On site hair and makeup services for your wedding day!

IMG0581
DSCF0162a
AweddingguestfromFinlandStoppedbytogetherhairstyled
IMG0566
IMG0581
DSCF0162a

9 Reviews for Hairapy Salon

Rachel · Married on 10/19/2013

I got married at the Chatham Bars Inn this past October. Layla did our hair and makeup for myself, sisters,and my mom. She was great to work with. We all looked great and our hair and makeup was flawless . I highly reccomend her for your wedding day!

Rachel

Sent on 02/03/2014

Layla did an amazing job for me and my sisters on my wedding day! We were so pleased with our hair and makeup.

Sent on 02/03/2014

Darcy · Married on 09/08/2013

I felt so, so fortunate I found Layla of Hairapy for my wedding day hair and makeup. She is so talented and such a fun person to work with. From the moment I contacted her, she was prompt to respond and when I met her for my hair trial, she put me right at ease. I had no idea what I envisioned for my hair, but I was in good hands with Layla. She created a beautiful updo that was elegant and special but did not compete with the overall simplicity of my look. I opted for the airbrush makeup and was glad I did. The effect was unreal, and again, Layla created a look for me that was just right for me. Having the hair and makeup trial beforehand was so worth it because we got to play around a bit with hair and makeup to get it just right for the big day, and it was fun!)

On the day of the wedding, Layla was at our bridal suite and all set up before we even arrived. On the spot, she created lovely hairstyles for my mom and bridesmaid and also gave my mom, a makeup minimalist, a pretty look that had her camera ready and confident all day. As for me, I don't think I can properly express how very pleased I am with Layla. My hair and makeup were perfect all day, and we had a wonderful, windy beach ceremony. Every time I look at pIctures from the day I am reminded of what a great job Layla did. And I'm sure this is true for all brides, but I could not believe how many strangers stopped me to tell me I looked "stunning" that day; I can credit that to two people- my husband for making me so happy and Layla for her stellar work!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Hairapy Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 151.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

Real Weddings

• Paul Francis Photography
    Paul Francis Photography Wedding Photographers

Layla was a pleasure to work with! Her down to earth personality helped the bride to feel at ease and she was open to working with us to coordinate where she worked to help us have the natural light we were looking for.

• Kimberly Richard, Cosmetic Artist
    Kimberly Richard, Cosmetic Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Layla, owner of Hairapy Salon, is an amazing stylist! A long time and successful salon owner in NYC, we are lucky to have her talent here on the Cape. Her lovely, chic salon is comfortable and luxurious and yet is within the most discerning clients budgets. She is a master colorist and spends a great time consulting with her clients before she even cuts or get out the color wand. She is very good at determining just what you need for the shape of your face or the color of your skin, accenting the wonderful you that's been there the whole time! Her wedding styles are CURRENT and yet lovely and natural for the Cape bride. Don't forget to ask about her Make Up, Esthetician, and Manicurist services. She offers wonderful packages for the brides and the bridal party.

• 569 Main Street Hyannis, 02601 See on map