Exposure Photography Reviews

33 | Chesapeake, VA

33 Reviews for Exposure Photography

Adam · Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding photography

One of our greatest decisions for our wedding was choosing exposure photography. They’re personal, kind, supportive, extremely creative, fun, and incredible good at photography. Highly recommend for any photography needed.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/09/2018

Jon and Julie are the best!

We seriously could not have asked for a better photographer than Jon! He and Julie make an amazing team and they were incredible to work with. They were very punctual, professional, creative, and most importantly FUN! You will not be disappointed in Jon’s work and the overall experience of working with Jon and Julie.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Grace · Married on 11/11/2017

Outstanding

Our one year anniversary is coming up and so to reflect on our big day we have these wonderful pictures done by Exposure Photography. They also sent us a video clip of pictures from our wedding. Working with a great team, Jon and Julie were able to capture special, intimate and fun moments from ceremony to the reception. The shots were very creative and one of a kind and we absolutely love them. They are quick to respond and met our needs above and beyond. We highly recommend Exposure photography to all our friends and family who are looking for professional shots. We will definitely book them again for future engagements.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Steve · Married on 08/12/2017

Emily and I cannot express how grateful we were to have Jon and Julie photograph our wedding. Jon has such an uncanny ability to see certain shots and on the fly come up with awesome pictures. It has just been a pleasure getting to know them and their family the past year. Truly the best!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Adrianna · Married on 05/13/2017

Beautifully unique, quality images for a fantastic price

These are great people. Family owned and operated; professional. They captured the best moments of our day seamlessly, without causing added stress. I could not find a better photographer with the same kind of talent for the price. Military friendly. I booked them for photographs of our wedding, and then our first born son. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Danielle Valdeleon · Married on 02/03/2017

Highly recommend!

We hired Exposure Photography to capture memories of our elopement in Williamsburg VA. The photos were beautiful, the pricing was reasonable, and we had a fun photo shoot experience with Jon and Julie. We highly recommend Exposure Photography!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Kelly · Married on 12/31/2016

The best!! We absolutely LOVED our engagement photos and cannot wait to see how our wedding photos turn out. Jon and Julie seem to be everywhere at once but never intrusive. Jon is incredibly creative when to comes to finding unique shots. Even if your surroundings don't seem that special and great-looking to you, Jon makes them look amazing. We could not be happier that we chose Exposure and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/11/2017
  • BetterThisTime

Anna · Married on 12/17/2016

Hire them!
    I can't say enough good things about Jon and Julie. They are wonderful people who make you feel super comfortable and I magically looked amazing in all of the photos. Jon is super creative and takes unique pictures and the quality is worth a million bucks! The fisheye lens is the best! And he is phenomenal at working with color and lighting.
    I'm pretty sure he is the best photographer in the area and I plan to use them again. :)
    If I could give more than 5 stars, I would.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Anam · Married on 07/31/2016

John and Julie are awesome! My favorite thing about working with a family owned company is that your not just a $$ sign they work to make you happy! Andrew and I really appreciate all they did for us and pray that God continues to bless their business and lives.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Katie · Married on 05/14/2016

Jon and Julie were amazing from beginning to end. Jon is a true artist and passionate about making each clients' relationship take on its own personality. Our wedding and engagement pics were unique, had amazing perspective, and most importantly, had the most beautiful landscape shots I've ever seen. He and Julie have struck the perfect balance of professionalism and artistry-my husband and I could not be happier about our choice!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Kayla · Married on 04/23/2016

Juan and Julie are simply the best! From the first meeting to the final pictures, everything done by Exposure photography was phenomenal. Juan and Julie truly care about their clients and it shows every step of the way. They make a great team and produce impeccable photos. Please consider Exposure photography for your photography needs. You definitely will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/23/2015

Jon and Julie are simply amazing! We had such a wonderful experience working with them for our engagement photos and wedding photos. They make photography FUN! They are very creative, encouraging, calming and deliver a very professional product. We were so excited when we saw the galleries for both of our shoots with them. We also loved that we didn't have to do a lot of the staged, formal shots. We did a few, but most of them were of the bridal party and guests celebrating the evening with action shots. Jon takes his photography very seriously and you can feel 100% confident that he will deliver quality photos and albums. They are very responsive to you questions and accommodating with schedules and locations. We will definitely use them again in the future to capture those special moments.

Sent on 06/18/2016

Jon and Julie are the best! We did our engagement session and our wedding photos with them. My husband is not big into taking pictures, but Jon made both sessions fun for us both. We have received so many compliments on our photos, and I've had a hard time just framing a handful because they are all wonderful. Highly recommend exposure photography for family photos, engagement, wedding, etc.

Sent on 01/28/2016

RUSSIE · Married on 10/04/2014

Jon and Julie are the BEST! From the engagement pictures to our beautiful wedding.
    I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND EXPOSURE PHOTOGRAPHY TO EVERYONE.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Alicia · Married on 05/17/2014

I booked exposure photography just 3 weeks before my wedding. Jon and Julie were amazing to work with and the photographs are the best I have ever seen.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Brianna · Married on 04/12/2014

We love Jon & Julie! We met them the first time at my brother's wedding and they were so kind. The next time was when we were interviewing photographers for our wedding Jon was great and interacted with us perfectly and eased my mind about a few things I was skeptical about. He was also open to my ideas and a "different" way of doing things. Immediately I told my husband now that I wanted them. We were both nervous about having a camera in our face for a couple hours and I was terrified that we would look awkward and that I would hate the pictures. That was not the case he put us at ease with the first picture and we so enjoyed our time with them. Our wedding day was great Jon showed up early and kept to himself and didn't disrupt any progress his wife Julie helped us with things she was not being paid for. She was giving me encouragement and helping me and bridesmaids by helping in getting us ready she went above and beyond what I expected. Individually they are amazing together they are second to none! Thanks Julie and Jon for giving me the opportunity to relive my wedding again!

Sent on 06/11/2014

dawn · Married on 09/07/2013

Juan and Julie were awsome in every way. From engagement to bridal portrait to the wedding day. They captured it all in the most amazing way. My daughters portrait has been described by many as amazing. It captured the very essence of her. Juan and Julie were able to take a very anxious bride and groom and make them at ease on a very tense day. They felt like close friends. The photos were flawless and its very difficult to pick a favorite. I will use Exposure again and again!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Deidre · Married on 09/01/2013

Beautiful pictures. Not your run of the mill staged poses, each setting was unique and specific to our tastes. Very friendly and professional service.

Sent on 12/31/2013

Katie · event on 06/15/2013

Top notch photography service! Captured ALL the emotions of us, the couple and those of our family and friends as well, without interrupting the flow of the event.

Sent on 01/01/2014

My husband and I are overwhelmed with gratitude towards Jon and Julie Limtiaco. They are a husband-wife team and after first meeting them for dinner last Fall we knew they were a friendly , happy couple who loved love. Once we took a look at their Facebook page we realized they had extraordinary talent as well.
    Throughout the whole planning process they were very reliable as far as responding to emails on a daily basis if need be. They also became very invested in our wedding by offering an engagement session in April and coming to our rehearsal dinner to learn faces with names. It was very apparent that Jon has a passion and gift with photography. He envisions and plans out pictures of clients prior to photography sessions. It was remarkable to see his ideas come together beautifully in our engagement photos.

The day of our wedding, they came early to take pictures of us getting ready and pictures of my wedding dress, rings, and shoes as well as getting a feel for places we could take gorgeous photos. We truly feel Jon and Julie went above and expectations and when everything was said and done we believe we also gained new friends! We wish the both of them the best of luck and lots of success in the future!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Laurie · Married on 05/25/2013

Jon and Julie Limtiaco went above and beyond our wedding day photography expectations. They are some of the nicest people my husband and I have ever met. It is very apparent that Jon has a passion and a gift when it comes to photography. His ideas are very creative and the photos he creates are gorgeous. We have recommended Jon and Julie to our good friends who are going to use them for their wedding in August!

Sent on 01/01/2014

Lindsey · Married on 04/27/2013

Exposure photography is amazing, i can't begin to tell you how much i loved working with them. Juan's eye for creativity is one ofa kind, he always tries out different shots and they come out breath taking. Julie's work ethic is great also she is in consiant communication with you through the whole event. I used exposure photography for not only my wedding but also for my engagement session and a personal session also and i can't beging to tell you how much i loved the picture's. Juan and Julie were so much fun to work with, they make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I would reccomend exposure photography to anyone in a heart beat, and i would defiantly keep using exposure for any big event or just a family photoshoot. You wont be disappointed with their work.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Brandy · Married on 02/16/2013

Exposure Photography went above and beyond in exceeding our expectations on photographing our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with our pictures and the experience of working with Juan and Julie who are not only fun to work with but they are personable & they think outside the box which makes for amazing pictures.

Sent on 06/25/2013

Mary ALice · Married on 12/18/2012

My boyfriend and I decided on a VERY last minute wedding day. With only 5 days notice, Juan and Julie were in Richmond to make our day perfect. Every single detail I wanted was captured beautifully, timelessly, perfectly. Exposure's attention to detail and professionalism is incomparable. Things went smoothly, I didn't have to worry about anything or remind them of any shot I wanted. Juan could even get my now husband, who hates pictures to look happy and NATURAL! I got back my images super fast, and have never received so many compliments on pictures before in my life. I've recommended Exposure to countless friends and family for all kinds of photography and will continue to do so! I definitely believe weddings are a category they exceed in. I'm glad to work with you any day, keep up the good work:)

Sent on 02/05/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2012

Juan and Julie are the best and were truly a God send to my (now) husband and I. The quality of their work speaks for itself; however, they go beyond "picture taking" and provide a level of service and professionalism that is a rare find. From the moment we met them we connected, they were genuinely interested in us and our story. They wanted to capture this special moment in our lives. They have a true passion for their work.

During our first photo session with them we felt like we were just hanging out with friends. We did not feel posed or awkward (which was one of our fears) and the pictures were great. They turned out very natural. We have had non-stop compliments on the pictures. Even further, before the wedding they went the extra mile and checked out the facility to brainstorm shot ideas. The secretary at the church was very impressed and said in all her years she had not had a photographer do that and said "they are also very nice". At the wedding, as hectic and time crunched as it is, Juan and his team were able to capture the special moments and flow as the moments happened. They showed up early, were very professional, friendly, and got to business. He was able to get very unique angles, shots, and did some special lighting.

And, in regard to price, it was worth every cent we paid. We believe that this investment was one of the best in our wedding. The quality and level of professionalism highly outweighed the cost. Not only did we get great pictures in which we can re-live the moments of the day all over, we feel like we made great friends. Priceless.

In addition, they stayed in constant contact with us throughout the wedding planning. Even if it was just an email to see how we were doing. If we had a question or concern, they promptly returned an answer.

They are not your average. We will most certainly use them again in the future. We have nothing but praise. A+ on quality of pictures and service.

Sent on 12/08/2012