Events By Love Reviews

6 | Fishers, IN

6 Reviews for Events By Love

Brittney · Married on 07/13/2013

Natalie was amazing. I was not sure if I needed a wedding planner in the beginning but now after it is all said and done, I can't imagine planning a wedding without her! She was there with recommendations when I needed them whether it was for a vendor or with ideas for decorations. She was professional and very organized! Throughout my wedding planning process, I always knew that Natalie had everything handled and undercontrol. Events by Love eliminated the stressful part of a wedding and allowed my husband and I to just sit back and enjoy!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Natalie was always prompt and thorough with responses. She was willing to give advice when asked, but never pushed her ideas or opinions to the forefront. She was more than willing to go the extra mile with looking for vendors and ideas for our wedding and reception. She was definitely everything I imagined in a quality wedding planner and was worth every cent!

Sent on 07/17/2013
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 08/12/2012

I have recommended her services for a good friend of mine and she did a great job with her wedding as well as mine. A day I would never forget. Thanks Natalie Love

Sent on 07/17/2013

Ashley · Married on 07/21/2012

I decided to get married 3 months out from my wedding date, which in the wedding world is a huge time crunch! However never once did I ever see Natalie stress, never once did she ever let me down, and my end result was more beautiful than I have ever imagined

Sent on 12/07/2012
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 12/11/2010

Natalie is amazing! She truly made my wedding day what it was. I can't imagine what the day would have been like without her. She takes charge and takes all the stress away from the bride! My wedding was a little over a month ago and I'm still finding out things she did behind the scene that I didn't know anything about at the time. She is the sweetest person you will ever meet and has a talent that will blow you away. I can't say enough good things about her. All I can say is that no girl should get married without her planning it through!

Sent on 01/18/2011

Erin · Married on 08/18/2013

I love, love, love Natalie. She saved us several times throughout the planning process - we were planning our Indiana wedding from California, and Natalie was more than happy to do the running for us. We built a customized package based on what we needed. Natalie was quite flexible when we needed her to be. My only complaint is that there were a couple of times that I feel that things weren't followed through as they should have been. In particular, the venue tells us that they told her to let us know that they apparently don't serve 2 entrees separately; rather, if we choose 2, both are served. I don't know where the ball was dropped; I just know that it was, and I would have appreciated not having that fumble when we had guests that were either vegetarian or had very severe allergies (the reason for choosing 2nd entrees in the first place). I was bothered, but I couldn't do much of anything on that day but get the event coordinator for the venue to correct it. I don't know if our wishes weren't conveyed clearly, or if we didn't receive an important message, but I really do wish that we would have had that information. However, for our money, Natalie was a great option - worth every penny. I have a hard time sleeping when I'm stressed out, and Natalie had me sleeping like a baby most of the time...she couldn't do anything about just plain nerves 2 weeks before, though! :) She's always upbeat and friendly, and she's happy to go the extra mile for you. Natalie, you come very highly recommended from me!

Sent on 08/31/2013

Events By Love's reply:

Erin, Thank you so much for your review, I loved working with you and Dan as well.

I apologize for the miscommunication the day of the wedding with the menu, I know that was a big deal for the both of you. The venue did inform me a few hours prior to the reception start time that the menus you printed had menu option #1 or menu option #2 but that they would not and weren't able to accommodate that request and that both items would be on the plate. I do agree that was a miscommunication that shouldn't have happened!

Hope you are having a great time as newly weds!